Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Sun Fei Fei

OMG! Poor SFF! That must have been so mortifying! And to have the whole event recorded as pictures for all to see! Poor SFF! Was SFF there as an award recipient?

On the bright side, SFF looks pretty again. (She no longer looks bloated like in those pictures of her posted earlier after the presumed plastic surgery work or botox or whatever she had done.)

Seriously, I probably would have burst into tears and run home crying to my mommy .

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Seriously, I probably would have burst into tears and run home crying to my mommy .
    SFF probably did burst into tears once she was away from the camera's nosy lens.

Here's a new Wallace Chung-SFF MV! I think SFF looks absolutely gorgeous and is the epitome of feminine elegance in the clip where she's playing the harp.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6glfCq6c5H8/

A friend showed me a pic of SFF recently that looks like she had terrible plastic surgery. What's the deal with that?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    A friend showed me a pic of SFF recently that looks like she had terrible plastic surgery. What's the deal with that?
    How recent is the pic?

Talking

Serve her right! Never liked her and will never like her, she is ugly and talentless IMO. It is so irritating cos as soon as some1 criticize a celebrity saying things like "their ugly, rude, or untalented" fans starting bash the person back with "oh your just jealous cos ur ugly blah blah blah". But let me just say this to you fans, she may be BEAUTIFUL and talented in ur eyes, but not to me. Go ahead and bash me for calling her ugly and talentless cos careless. No matters wat any1 say's that still doesn't change my view about her. First of all she was being RUDE to the director first, the director is the one who hired her, not the other way around. Sure she can correct the director but not in the way of how she did. she argue with him, embarrassing him in front of everybody acting like she the boss so that what she gets. I agree that it was a little too off but she need that lesson to better herself in the near future. PEACE OUT!!!

One more thing.. If she is sooo beautiful than she wouldn't need to go get plastic surgery lOl...

Did anyone watch the series where she was a red mermaid? I thought it was a decent series for all the peripheral casts but I didn't sense the chemistry between SFF and Jordan
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Did anyone watch the series where she was a red mermaid? I thought it was a decent series for all the peripheral casts but I didn't sense the chemistry between SFF and Jordan
    Is this series relatively new? The one where she becomes a goddess at the end? I haven't seen it but I've seen some trailers for it. Who's Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Is this series relatively new? The one where she becomes a goddess at the end? I haven't seen it but I've seen some trailers for it. Who's Jordan?
    The series is pretty new, 2011? I meant Jordan Chan. It was a relatively serious series with some comic relief.
    I like me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/681ab3edgw1drhq49zi42j.jpg')