Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Under the Canopy of Love 《天幕下的戀人》

just stared watching this. i'm not too familiar with TVB, and this is like the second drama i've seen from them. I used to avoid stuff from TVB cus i didnt like seeing the same faces all the time. i gave this one a try since i like niki chow and the lead actor is rather cute.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by divinefish
    just stared watching this. i'm not too familiar with TVB, and this is like the second drama i've seen from them. I used to avoid stuff from TVB cus i didnt like seeing the same faces all the time. i gave this one a try since i like niki chow and the lead actor is rather cute.
    You mean they already have this series at your place?

they look so cute!!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

i watch the second ep and it's pretty good so far. I look forward to ep 3.

Bosco was hilarious. kevin would've look more better if he stop wearing those "girly" color ties ie red and purple. Niki is cute there except I like her hairstyle more in Hard Fate.

ooh.. Im looking forward to watching this series, so hope that's it good and worth waiting for!
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

i ought to wait for this series to be released in my place because im not that excited to see this series, but left with nothing else to download, i decided to give this a try
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

is this gonna be another typical love story.... tvb should give Kevin some other different roles like erm...maybe starring in ancient series.i've never seen him in an ancient series before,but i'm not sure if he's acted in any before.

just saw the first ep, and i think its alright so far. i'll give ep 2 a try. i think kevin is really good in here.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    is this gonna be another typical love story.... tvb should give Kevin some other different roles like erm...maybe starring in ancient series.i've never seen him in an ancient series before,but i'm not sure if he's acted in any before.

I believe he will have his first martial arts movie this year..i think Raymond lam is in it to..(or maybe I'm confused)..but definitely Kevin.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I remember seeing a clip for a series that has Bosco/Kevin/Bernice/Sharon. I didn't like it that much because it was full of CGI. Probably even more than TOB.

i'll check it out....
    but only because my friend's in this. lol!

Is this series good or just so-so? (Honest reply, please )

I'm interested in watching Bosco's series, but I'm not sure of TVB's romantic series...

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh
    Is this series good or just so-so? (Honest reply, please )

I'm interested in watching Bosco's series, but I'm not sure of TVB's romantic series...
    i only watched the first episode and i like the way they introduced the show. if you've got good quality video or something, you'll notice that a lot of scenes in the show are done in very bright, dreamy way. very romantic feel, especially the ending of episode 1. schweet

i wasnt interested in romantic series at first, but gave it a try because bosco's in it. but you might get bored of his character cause it's still the same dumb/cute one :P

so in conclusion, this series is good. try it

Thanks. Well, since LWOLAP is finishing tonight and there's a gap before Dance of Passion being released in April, I'm looking for a light hearted series filler.

Maybe I'll rent this one instead of APCOM because I don't fancy watching Kenix & Benny...

Thanks. Well, since LWOLAP is finishing tonight and there's a gap before Dance of Passion being released in April, I'm looking for a light hearted series filler.

Maybe I'll rent this one instead of APCOM because I don't fancy watching Kenix & Benny...
    oh yes, especially when DOP is all about drama drama drama so you need UTCOL for some laughs and lovey dovey stuff.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I'm not sure about this but I think APCOM is great. But I'm not saying this won't be great either. Maybe you could devote yourself to two series since you have a month.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I remember seeing a clip for a series that has Bosco/Kevin/Bernice/Sharon. I didn't like it that much because it was full of CGI. Probably even more than TOB.

what is cgi?

what movies is dance of passion?

TommyH
    Unregistered

The Dance of Passion is going to be like WAB (same director). It's probably still going to be about catfights and backstabs (probably). It's releasing around April.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    The Dance of Passion is going to be like WAB (same director). It's probably still going to be about catfights and backstabs (probably). It's releasing around April.

who's in it? do you know the "canto" name?