Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567
    wow, you sure took your time with the 2nd post . way to go!

I want them, thanks alot.

[email protected]

me tooo thanks [email protected]

wow, you sure took your time with the 2nd post . way to go!

I want them, thanks alot.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by aznmoviestarsut
    i just forwarded the music files from Vic_Viper to you. the names are included, i think....

i just forwarded the music files from Vic_Viper to you. the names are included, i think....

thank you so much u a lifesaver love u lol jk what about the artist well if don't no it alright well thanks anyway
    Last edited by aznmoviestarsut; 09-05-06 at 02:08 AM.

sorry, i can't find their english names. the info in chinese from the baidu link provided by Vic:

主题曲:《在劫难逃》 main theme song
    演 唱: 屠洪刚 by tu hong gang

■插曲:《童话》 sub theme song
    演唱: 朱江 by zhu jiang

■片尾曲:《一滴泪》 ending song
    演 唱:任东霖 朱桦 by ren dong lin zhu hua

■片尾曲:《剑煮红颜》 2nd ending song
    演 唱: 吴品醇 by wu pin chun

sorry, i can't find their english names. the info in chinese from the baidu link provided by Vic:

主题曲:《在劫难逃》 main theme song
    演 唱: 屠洪刚 by tu hong gang

■插曲:《童话》 sub theme song
    演唱: 朱江 by zhu jiang

■片尾曲:《一滴泪》 ending song
    演 唱:任东霖 朱桦 by ren dong lin zhu hua

■片尾曲:《剑煮红颜》 2nd ending song
    演 唱: 吴品醇 by wu pin chun
    O i'm late. btw there's some saying that the song "Yi Di Lei" female part was sang by Zhu Jiang who sang Tong Hua instead of Zhu Hua.

Hope someone can verify whether the new version that's on sale has nice DVD quality...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

How many episodes does this series have or actually put out for screening?

I think I'm about half way through the series(seems like it) and I really enjoy it so far but I just hope it's not too draggy.

Strange, but I think I'm the only one who like this novel "Big Flag Hero" 大旗英雄传 by Gu Long the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace

I think I'm about half way through the series(seems like it) and I really enjoy it so far but I just hope it's not too draggy.

Strange, but I think I'm the only one who like this novel "Big Flag Hero" 大旗英雄传 by Gu Long the most.
    If u are watching it downloaded, it has 48 episodes. Those that are on sale has 41 episode. Although the number of eps are different, but the screen-time is the same.

Sorry for asking again and again, but still, does anyone by any chance know whether this is the original version?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gooshow.com/Pics/1/385/large.jpg')

I have waited so long, I can't wait any longer. I will probably buy this when it's on sale in Singapore...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

i love this movie i'm on 22 ep and it so good

u are not alone...I like this novel the most....infact its the only gu long novel I read in its entirety. I read some of his other works only to quit after a few chapters, something about his writing style.
    路漫漫,长伴......

C'mon get ready......the future is now, the past is gone forever.....

I used to like this the most among Gulong's novels too[before I read most of his work]. Although it's not the best to me for now, but still it's my all time favorite. It's simply one of the BEST!
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

I watched up to episode 17 and must say so far this series is one of the best. Hope that the rest of the series will be just as good if not better. Can't wait for the next episodes. I was a bit disappointed though with the sad ending , wish it was a happy one and then it would have been perfect but I guess we have to think that as long as TZT and Ling-er are still together. At least he chose to stay with her grave where they first met . It was romantic enough .
    I really like the couple playing the roles of TZT and Ling-er. He is not so handsome but I find him kind of attractive and very manly . And the Korean actress, she is just absolutely gorgeous and delightful to watch. I tried to find more info about them two but couldn't find any anywhere. Does anybody here know? Have they starred in other series before this ? I don't remember having seen any . I hope to see another series with those two starring as lovers again. I think they are doing a very good job. Was there any promotion or interview clips for this series? Would appreciate if someone can upload them for me .

Quote Originally Posted by jessica06
    Was there any promotion or interview clips for this series? Would appreciate if someone can upload them for me .
    Not yet so far. However, have u try youtube for the MVs? if not, here it is http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...8B%B1%E9%9B%84
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    Not yet so far. However, have u try youtube for the MVs? if not, here it is http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...8B%B1%E9%9B%84

Oh gee, thanks ... Vic_Viper. I'd like the Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan MV3 best because it features TZT and Ling-er. Ashame though that I can't download it . Do you know where I can download that particular MV? Pleassee ...

Quote Originally Posted by jessica06
    Oh gee, thanks ... Vic_Viper. I'd like the Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan MV3 best because it features TZT and Ling-er. Ashame though that I can't download it . Do you know where I can download that particular MV? Pleassee ...
    O really, what a co-incidence. The MV3 is uploaded by me, and of course I do have the file. [Though it's Not made by me]

Do u have MSN so that I can send it to u? It exceed the file size limit of an email, I can only send via MSN.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Question

I am confuse, it said "US version" ... is there any English subtitle ?

Thanks for any information.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    Well.... here is the link http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1004482941/

It's NTSC and it's Region 1 ONLY. In other words, this is only playable by U.S DVD Players and is not playable by China DVD players. And it was just released on 8/10/06

Quote Originally Posted by kapot
    I am confuse, it said "US version" ... is there any English subtitle ?

Thanks for any information.
    I have double checked, it has NO English subtittle. The back cover of this US version isn't convincing enough to be original too. First the website that sells it got such a large picture printed on it. Secondly, the Audio isn't stated at all whether it's DTS, 5.1 etc. The Aspect Ratio isn't stated either. Thirdly, isn't the box too small and the printing looks it's printed by a lousy printer.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.anitaccessories.com/Eric/DaQiYingXiongZhuan2.jpg')
    Last edited by Vic_Viper; 09-18-06 at 05:08 PM.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    If u are watching it downloaded, it has 48 episodes. Those that are on sale has 41 episode. Although the number of eps are different, but the screen-time is the same.

Sorry for asking again and again, but still, does anyone by any chance know whether this is the original version?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gooshow.com/Pics/1/385/large.jpg')

I have waited so long, I can't wait any longer. I will probably buy this when it's on sale in Singapore...
    so sad that rain li has such a large role but she's not even featured on this poster. btw, i'm not a fan of hers at all but i have to admit that after watching the mv's created by fans, i find rain li absolutely stunning and more charismatic than the korean girl (who is also extremely attractive by the way). i can now see why rain was chosen to play one of the 4 main beauties of china in another series...she definitely has screen presence and very hot features.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Hi could someone please forward me all the opening and ending themesong to this series as well? Please? I've search everywhere but cannot find any, so if you could send it to me that would be very kind of you. Thank you very much, I love all the songs in this series.

Email: [email protected]

thanks again, and by the way as you can tell i'm new here, so please to meet everyone!!
    Last edited by FishingPole; 09-18-06 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    so sad that rain li has such a large role but she's not even featured on this poster. btw, i'm not a fan of hers at all but i have to admit that after watching the mv's created by fans, i find rain li absolutely stunning and more charismatic than the korean girl (who is also extremely attractive by the way). i can now see why rain was chosen to play one of the 4 main beauties of china in another series...she definitely has screen presence and very hot features.
    Did you watch this version from Reaching?