Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Strike At Heart 《驚艷一槍》

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Default Strike At Heart 《驚艷一槍》

Malaysia is getting this series released. I check TVB.com and it should be replacing Wong Fei Hung - Master of Kung Fu. But not sure. because there was no mention of this.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvb.com/tvbi/program/strikeatheart/img/lcover.jpg')
    Strike at Heart
    Joe Ma
    Stephen Au
    Charmaine Sheh
    Sunny Chan
    Annie Man
    Nnadia Chan

It's going to be released in Malaysia. Replacing Wong Fei Hung - Master of Kung Fu at the rental shops.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-30-08 at 06:17 PM.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Nnadian Chan? Wow. Haven't seen her in anything for ages.

I am assuming her role is just a small one at least.

Looks like Nnadia will be getting a bigger role than Annie Man though. I can hardly see Annie. I am a bit suprised to see Nnadia as supporting while Charmaine is the lead. Also Joe Ma instead of Sunny Chan as the leading actor is suprising too.

this serie looks good esp with Charmanie.. im happy but that sucks.. its not gonna release in U.S yet i guess.. buh i am sure looking forward to this
    bu bu jing xin

I rather have Sunny and Nnadia as the two leading actor and actress. *sigh* But you can't always have want you want in life. TVB is promoting Joe Ma and Charmaine hence they get the leading roles. IMO, acting wise Sunny and Nnadia wins hands down as compared to Charmaine and Joe.
    where art thou prince? i want to wake up!

Totally agree with you about Nnadia and Sunny, they definately have better acting skills than Char and Joe. I would have preferred Sunny as the leading actor and either Annie Man or Nnadia as the leading actress.

Why does TVB contract Sunny Chan if they do not intend to give him leading roles? I mean i can barely see Sunny on the poster. Such a waste of good acting talent. Joe Ma is no leading man he is a good supporting actor at best, and this applies to a lot of new leading men from TVB lately.
    shin chan

Check out my updates & detailed summary of episode 1-2
    Also included: Screencaps, lyric, themesong and video download

http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/

For bandwitdh reason, pls do not re-post my site images/caps elsewhere without my consent - to avoid my bandwitdh exceeding limit: then otehr ppl can't see those images). Please credit me n my site should u re-post the articles/link to other site. Thank you for your consideration.

Here's the lyric of the themesong Yue Tian Ren sung by Nnadia & Huang Kai Qin
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/idlesehseh/yuetianren.jpg')

I'm really surprise too that Sunny Chan and Nnadia Chan are not the main lead in this series. I'm one of the few people who don't have a problem with Joe Ma playing lead roles or getting norminated for fav actor. But I always thought that Sunny has a high status than Joe in TVB. Guess I'm wrong. As for Nnadia, she has always played the lead in series, unless it's against the top 5 or movie actors like Gigi. So, I'm surprise that she is relegated to supporting role even against Charmaine. To me, Nnadia's status in kind of like Deric Wan and Patrick Tam. They are not top dog but they always lead in their own series because of they veteran status.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-14-05 at 06:15 AM.

If you can't download from sehseh, you can download from my ftp. I have the opening theme video clips.

Strike At Heart opening theme video clip

would u guys recommend to watch this new series?
    JIS IS MY CURRENT OBSESSION!!

SPRING DAY + WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI <33

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I'm really surprise too that Sunny Chan and Nnadia Chan are not the main lead in this series. I'm one of the few people who don't have a problem with Joe Ma playing lead roles or getting norminated for fav actor. But I always thought that Sunny has a high status than Joe in TVB. Guess I'm wrong. As for Nnadia, she has always played the lead in series, unless it's against the top 5 or movie actors like Gigi. So, I'm surprise that she is relegated to supporting role even against Charmaine. To me, Nnadia's status in kind of like Deric Wan and Patrick Tam. They are not top dog but they always lead in their own series because of they veteran status.
    Exactly my sentiments kidd I'm not gonna watch this series although I like Sunny and Nnadia but I'm really shocked after seeing the poster where Joe Ma leads over Sunny who USED to kindda lead in alot of series like DIF4 (with Louis), "Once Upon a Time in Shanghai" (after Adam), "Criminal Investigator" (after Felix Wong), "Flying Fox," etc. And Nnadia USED to be the lead actress in EVERY SINGLE series after "Bird Songs" with Leon Lai. I guess things just change
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    Exactly my sentiments kidd I'm not gonna watch this series although I like Sunny and Nnadia but I'm really shocked after seeing the poster where Joe Ma leads over Sunny who USED to kindda lead in alot of series like DIF4 (with Louis), "Once Upon a Time in Shanghai" (after Adam), "Criminal Investigator" (after Felix Wong), "Flying Fox," etc. And Nnadia USED to be the lead actress in EVERY SINGLE series after "Bird Songs" with Leon Lai. I guess things just change
    Even though Nnadia's and Sunny's pictures are the small in the poster, I believe that their screentime will be equal to the main leads. At least, that is the impression I get from reading the episode summaries. I like Stephen Au a lot, so, I'll definitely watch this series.

Haha, it helps that most of my fav actors are supporting actors, so, I don't have the problem of getting so indignant that I refuse to watch a series because my fav is not the lead. My fav was never in the lead in the first place.
    Anyway, even if my fav who use to be lead actor is in a series where he played second fiddle, I will still watch the series (unless I really don't like the storyline. In that case, I won't watch the series no matter how much I like the actors), because I like watching my fav act. His standing in the series is not important.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-15-05 at 04:11 AM.

I was wondering where can you read the episode summaries at for this series?

Quote Originally Posted by OTZAngelDot
    I was wondering where can you read the episode summaries at for this series?
    you can check out this link by sehseh - http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/

you can't find it on TVB.com yet, since they are not showing yet in Hong Kong I believe......

This series looks good...........any TVB with fighting in it!!!

By the way how is the fighting scenes so far!?
    Journey To The West

The Great Sun Wukong, the Monkey King!!!

Updated episode 3-4 summary n caps in detail

http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    you can check out this link by sehseh - http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/

you can't find it on TVB.com yet, since they are not showing yet in Hong Kong I believe......
    Funny..I thought HK would always be the first to release a series before rental shops gets their hands on the Cds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy
    Funny..I thought HK would always be the first to release a series before rental shops gets their hands on the Cds.
    nope...some series aren't even shown in Hong Kong. That's what I heard from my friend who has several Hong Kong friends.