Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

Originally posted by IcyFox

Logically they should be on par. Because ZWJ is WZM's master, WZM shouldn't be that far below Greats Level himself. On the other hand, although KLZ's internal energy is not that high, the DG9J techniques more than make up for his not-that-high internal energy.
    i say this cos i feel that WZM has not fully mastered all the skills yet... hence he should not ne so strong...

Re-post (To be consistent with the story):

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    "The name is Szema Mok. May be have a fight someday?" asked Mok. He picked up the gallon and drank from it.

They heard Kong Long Zi exclaim, "Ah! Master Szema must be a decendent of Elder Guo Jing Hero Guo, right? Are you the grand disciple of Yelu Qi?"

Originally Posted by TommyH

"The name is Szema Mok. May be have a fight someday?" asked Mok. He picked up the gallon and drank from it.
    "My respects to you Master Szema Mok. I would very much look forward to that.
    A tost to you! and all in this inn!" WZM then proceed to pour a cup of wine and offer the tost to all.

hmmm got a question... what if during a fight or a scene involving one of our characters and we need to go offline... Could we like help each other out?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok drank another mouthful of wine then looked at waiter. "Actually I'm not. Some dude just transfered all his internal energy to me some twenty years ago when I was 16. Since then I possessed powerful inner power. But I have definately inproved this inner power over the years." He took another mouthful of wine.

"This dude who was missing one of his arms just came and transfered all his internal energy to me. I don't know why though. He taught me this HL18Z but I was always too lazy to work on it. My HL18Z technique is probably considered weak right now."
    Last edited by TommyH; 03-25-06 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    hmmm got a question... what if during a fight or a scene involving one of our characters and we need to go offline... Could we like help each other out?

I suppose so. When the guy comes back online someone should then inform him what the heck was done to his character.

And TommyH, can you get Szema Mok to explain the circumstances surrounding the internal energy transfer and also explain his proficiency in the XL18Z?

Wow, u guys are so fast. 6 pages already.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

originally posted by TommyH

Szema Mok drank another mouthful of wine then looked at waiter. "Actually I'm not. Some dude just transfered all his internal energy to me some twenty years ago when I was 16. Since then I possessed powerful inner power. But I have definately inproved this inner power over the years."
    " that explains alot... yet his inner strength being "Yang" in nature is not as "pure or refined" as master's...." Thought WZM.

"It really is my honour to meet you today master Szema Mok and all here today!"
    WZM said this with his Qi so that the waiter and the girl up stairs might be able to hear him...

Originally Posted by IcyFox

I suppose so. When the guy comes back online someone should then inform him what the heck was done to his character.

And TommyH, can you get Szema Mok to explain the circumstances surrounding the internal energy transfer and also explain his proficiency in the XL18Z?
    cool hmmm i think i need to go soon... hope you guys can help me out often... thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    " that explains alot... yet his inner strength being "Yang" in nature is not as "pure or refined" as master's...." Thought WZM.

"It really is my honour to meet you today master Szema Mok and all here today!"
    WZM said this with his Qi so that the waiter and the girl up stairs might be able to hear him...
    Which they would anyway, because they were circulating their 'qi' to listen in to their conversation.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok continued to drink wine. He had never found an opponent who can beat him for the past 10 years and it was unlikely he would find one today. He got up and went towards the waiter. He wanted to ask about getting a room...

Szema Mok continued to drink wine. He had never found an opponent who can beat him for the past 10 years and it was unlikely he would find one today. He got up and went towards the waiter. He wanted to ask about getting a room...
    And the waiter had never found himself so busy for the past 10 years...

Kong Long Zi said, "It was a pleasure to see your martial arts skills. Now let me lead you to your room." He walked up the stairs and showed Szema Mok a spacious room with a clean bed. On the table a candle was burning brightly. From the window one could see the lake shimmering in the moonlight.

The room happened to be next to Bao Hua's room.

Originally posted by TommyH

seeing Szema Mok moving towards the rooms up stairs, Zhi Min also proceed to walk upstairs both to check on the lady and to rest for the night....

"This trip to the Central Plains really has been an eye opener... I would have to train for another 5 more years to be very confident to beat Szema Mok even though i might be on par with him right now" Thought Zhi Min.

After checking that the lady was alright, Zhi Min returned to his room and rested for a couple of hours before leaving in the middle of the night. Before which he bade Sezma Mok and the others farewell by leavng a note for each.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    And the waiter had never found himself so busy for the past 10 years...

Kong Long Zi said, "It was a pleasure to see your martial arts skills. Now let me lead you to your room." He walked up the stairs and showed Szema Mok a spacious room with a clean bed. On the table a candle was burning brightly. From the window one could see the lake shimmering in the moonlight.

The room happened to be next to Bao Hua's room.

Szema Mok thanks Kong Long Zi. "Thank you. I love this this room." He closed the door and went back to his table and took another mouthful of wine. "This wine is so good. Almost addicting. Give me three more gallons!"

Szema Mok thanks Kong Long Zi. "Thank you. I love this this room." He closed the door and went back to his table and took another mouthful of wine. "This wine is so good. Almost addicting. Give me three more gallons!"
    The door flew open and Szema Mok started. It was Kong Long Zi bearing the wine. Szema Mok exclaimed, "That was fast!"

------
    Er, what's Szema Mok's name in Pinyin? Or in Chinese characters?

Ah Jiang who was staring blindly all the while, was pretty stunned, all the people were much more powerful than he had imagined.

When he saw everybody went up to rest, Ah Jiang exclaimed, "Waiter, can I have a room too?" But Kong Long Zi was not present.

Althought there were powerful beings around him, he was adamant in staying in the inn. He was afraid something may happen to Bao Hua. He wad afraid Szema Mok may exact revenge in the middle of the night.

He thought to himself, "Even if I am to perish today, I would have to protect this lady no matter what. Waiter, can I have a room?' He yelled again.
    ..ext88

TommyH
    Unregistered

The door flew open and Szema Mok started. It was Kong Long Zi bearing the wine. Szema Mok exclaimed, "That was fast!"

------
    Er, what's Szema Mok's name in Pinyin? Or in Chinese characters?

See Ma Mok. It's two character last name.

Szema Mok sat inside his room peacefully, drinking wine until...

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Ah Jiang who was staring blindly all the while, was pretty stunned, all the people were much more powerful than he had imagined.

When he saw everybody went up to rest, Ah Jiang exclaimed, "Waiter, can I have a room too?" But Kong Long Zi was not present.

Althought there were powerful beings around him, he was adamant in staying in the inn. He was afraid something may happen to Bao Hua. He wad afraid Szema Mok may exact revenge in the middle of the night.

He thought to himself, "Even if I am to perish today, I would have to protect this lady no matter what. Waiter, can I have a room?' He yelled again.
    He was so engrossed in the fight that he didn't realise he was allocated the same room as Bao Hua in Post #92.

He was so engrossed in the fight that he didn't realise he was allocated the same room as Bao Hua in Post #92.
    I never thought of staying in the inn for the night, until Bao Hua goes up. I don't even know which's mine room.
    ..ext88

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok took two more mouthfuls of wine and before he knew it he was drunk. He sloped down on the table and fell into a deep sleep.