Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which wuxia characters do you envision your fellow forum posters resembling?

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Nah he graduated over a year ago, now he's working in a big hospital near MelbUni perving cute Kiwi nurses.
    The kiwi nurse and cute pharmacists was last year.

Thanks Han Solo. Just starting out at Syd. So you in intern now or RMO? Any posters here from sydney city?

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    Thanks Han Solo. Just starting out at Syd. So you in intern now or RMO? Any posters here from sydney city?
    Resident this year. One of the resident in my department works in RPA last year.

You can always PM me if there's anything that i can help out.

Han Solo

Sigh i was in Sydney until 4 mths ago.... miss it greatly. Moved back to Singapore and now i'm in Beijing for work. But now i can go visit the historical buildings and feel really "wuxia". Just hope i wont climb onto the tiled roofs and attempt a CTHD.

Actually to go back to the original topic, I think the whole lot of us on this forum resemble Bai Xiaosheng who wrote the Book of Weapons in XLFD. Always trying to rank everybody, and probably doing it wrong

Me. In the west.

Danshu's got us there.

West? Any where near Penrith? Or more paramatta?

Danshu's got us there.

West? Any where near Penrith? Or more paramatta?
    Heard of Bankstown?

Lately I think Zhao Qiansun is my clone in some ways. He is not afraid to expose his affection to his love in front of a crowd of heroes. His mood is in total control of his love. If she says something cold, he would cry like a kid. If her next sentence sounds nice, he would immediately bounce back to being happy. He has subconsciously devoted his soul to this woman. Even if the goddess of love came down to earth, or if a heartless man were to witness this situation, they would nevetheless be impressed with Zhao Qiansun's 30+ years of strong unbroken passion for his love.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

So you're a GILF, right?

Don't think any man would be impressed by an omega male, mate.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Who is Zhao Qiansun? What story was he in?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

DGSD, it's the crazy old man who loved his xiaosimei but lost her to another man and kept obsessing about her for 40 years. It's his fake name he adopted after the murder of Xiao Feng parents (he was one of the assassins who got knocked out by XYS). Zhao, Qian and Sun were the most popular surnames at the time and formed the start of a poem called "A hundred family names": Zhao Qian Sun Li, Zhu Wu Zheng Wang, etc. Zhao was first because that's the surname of the Sung emperors.

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

So you're a GILF, right?

Don't think any man would be impressed by an omega male, mate.
    Since when was I envisioned by fellow forum goers to be of the "any man" population?

I think I may have unintentionally deceived some.

Well you just said that your clone's a man. No matter how much I like a male character, I've always said that my clone, if she exists, would be Zhao Min.

Oh btw we've seen your photos, mate.

Well you just said that your clone's a man. No matter how much I like a male character, I've always said that my clone, if she exists, would be Zhao Min.

Oh btw we've seen your photos, mate.
    Yes, but please refrain from putting me in the same league as "any man." That's quite a blow to my hard work in an effort to reach the stage of "no man." Indeed, I would consider myself to be at most "one and only one man." Therefore it perfectly fits that only I, defying all previous establishments, going where no man has ever gone, would find an old fart such as Zhao Qiansun fascinating.

I think you're falling in love with yourself too much there, mate. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about a random heartless man:

Even if the goddess of love came down to earth, or if a heartless man were to witness this situation, they would nevetheless be impressed with Zhao Qiansun's 30+ years of strong unbroken passion for his love.

Well, Shan Zheng/Dan Zheng/Tan Zheng/whatever his name is... was the impartial judge, i.e. heartless man. He was kind of impressed with Zhao Qiansun...

I think that's Dan Zheng. I can just imagine this conversation between Mr Dan's testicles: "What the hell was that? Did our boy just commend that omega male? What's going on up there?"

darn...i wish i can read chinese to figure out the characters...even more important...i wish i knew my blood type.

can anyone help me out here?

which character (male or female) can be seen as neurotic, sometimes passionate, sometimes aloof, sometimes needy, sometimes chatty, mostly introverted yet also an open book, shy, gregarious yet prefers a smaller crowd, booksmart but not streetsmart, clueless, and does not stand out in a crowd? most importantly, this person loves to spam in less intellectually engaging forums (excluding this one). minor characters are appreciated too..

and if you ignore this post then i'll be okay with that too.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

That's Duan Yu.