80. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Return of the Condor Heroes 2006

42 52.50%
  • Journey to the West 1986

38 47.50%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which One Is Better??

Default Which One Is Better??

howdy.........everyone...................since both series The Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 and Journey to the West 1986 are a BIG BUDGET Production......................which one is better?.............................or............ .......... which one you like better?...........................................

1.) $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/roch06.jpg')The Return of the Condor Heroes 2006

2.) $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Carman/Wesr.jpg')Journey to the West 1986

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

ROTCH06!!!!!!!!!! it's got Liu Yi Fei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only like JTTW[part 1] 1996 TVB version

I like Journery to the West 1986 a lot. It's the BEST of the BEST series ever. It's soooo humor, funny, journey, and it's about advanture. Other re-make Journey to the West series won't never ever beat the old "Classic" 1986 version. There is an newpaper/article stated that Journery to the West 1986 ranked the 1st place in the top 50 "Classic" series of China.

I think that Journery to the West 1986(China) is very similar to the story Lord of the Ring(America), both are a journery and advanture type story.
    Last edited by sunshine1568; 04-10-06 at 01:04 PM.

ermm.. I pick Journet to the west.. but i don't think this is fair poll.... since they are quite different genres.. one is romance while the other is fantasy.

Well u can put a poll of which is a better ROCH.. but that woudl just lead to fights and wars
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

For sure Journey to the West. That was my childhood. Although you are sort of comparing apples and oranges here... hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1568
    I like Journery to the West 1986 a lot. It's the BEST of the BEST series ever. It's soooo humor, funny, journey, and it's about advanture. Other re-make Journey to the West series won't never ever beat the old "Classic" 1986 version. There is an newpaper/article stated that Journery to the West 1986 ranked the 1st place in the top 50 "Classic" series of China.

I think that Journery to the West 1986(China) is very similar to the story Lord of the Ring(America), both are a journery and advanture type story.
    Agreed. I for one detest any remake of this story...the quality's just not there.

Hm?.........."which one is better?"............hm?..................I would think Journey to the West 1986 is way better. ROCH story are no where near compare to the "classic" "famous" "popluar" Journey to the West 1986 series.

Although ROCH06 is a big budget production, but I think that it's not that big compare to Jounrey to the West 1986. JTTW 1986 has a much bigger budget production than ROCH06.

Again, as i said this is not a fair poll.. not just genre, but one is a classic series which ppl grew up with.. the other is a series where some here did not even watch

ROCH06 is better than A Journey to the West, just like peanut butter is better than George W. Bush.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

As in taste or what we all rather watch? I went with ROCH 06 completely because of the storyline and adaptation. Journey to the West was such a classic too! But these two stories are hard to choose.

better in wat? character? storyline? etc.....?????????

but ROCH(don't care wat year) is ALWAYS better than J2TW........

this is a really stupid poll guys

there is nothing to compare whatsover....

i grew up watching J2TW... obviously that was much much better than ROCH 06... J2TW was a very good make and nothing has ever equalled it

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    better in wat? character? storyline? etc.....?????????

....................in everything..........................dumb lil boy..................................

Quote Originally Posted by HA-Ha
    ....................in everything..........................dumb lil boy..................................
    lol an idiot made up an irrational poll calling another person dumb... how ironic.

.........................some dumb ppl that can't even judge.....................wow..................... .amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by WangDang
    lol an idiot made up an irrational poll calling another person dumb... how ironic.
    it's sad? *sigh*.....tat's wat happen when u r young....

hmm, one is one of the four chinese classics while the other is a modern work.

I think this pole would make more sense if you compare J2tw with adaptions of Romance of the three kingdom, Water MArgins, and Dream of the Red MAnsion

Of course, Journey to the West 86 is way better. That's the fact.

I think Journery to the West 1986 (JTTW86) series is much much more... waaaayyyy better.... than ROCH06 in acting wise, beautiful customes, exciting adventures, big beautiful scenery, real fighting scenes, super excellent beginning and ending themesong, the whole casts and crews, the directors and editors, and the story plot.

The story is not only just about love (loves for human), but also the sacrifice for others, heaven-Buddha, the couragement, and also has humor in it(which makes it really funny and exciting to watch), where as roch 06 is just about human "moral" love.

roch 06 is no where...NO WHERE....near compare to the "classic", "famous", and popular Journey to the West 1986. Although roch 06 has a big budget production, but is not really that big compare to JTTW86. JTTW86 has even bigger budget production than roch06.

By the way, HA-Ha, are you out of your mind ?? How can this roch06 compare to the famous "classic" JTTW86? They're not even the same genre and you make a poll to compare these two? Oh....lord....where did you get the idea from ???

Stop this poll now!

LYF. enough said.
    I am a culture unto myself.

full disclosure: I never seen journey to the west.
    I am a culture unto myself.