Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is more of an airhead? Paris or Nicole?

hate both of them..but Paris is worse
    Music, the greatest good that mortals know, And all of heaven we have below.

to be frank, they are both airheads.

Paris, however, is smarter than she looks, acts, or appears in public. if that weren't so, she wouldn't be where she is today...plastered on magazines, billboards, television shows, commercials, movies...you name it.

Even after that sex-tape scandal, her status rose even quicker.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    to be frank, they are both airheads.

Paris, however, is smarter than she looks, acts, or appears in public. if that weren't so, she wouldn't be where she is today...plastered on magazines, billboards, television shows, commercials, movies...you name it.

Even after that sex-tape scandal, her status rose even quicker.
    I agree. The girl's probably just pretending to be dumb.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    I agree. The girl's probably just pretending to be dumb.
    which i think the the stupidest thing a girl could ever do in her life. and I'm a girl. honestly, why would you do that to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by hmschocolate
    which i think the the stupidest thing a girl could ever do in her life. and I'm a girl. honestly, why would you do that to yourself?
    That didn't stop her on her show, The Simple Life. Besides, it's expected that blondes are dumb in American culture. If you've even seen one episode of her show, they intentionally act stupid or dumb just to get a few laughs. Besides, everyone knows why the show still exists in the first place...to watch Paris and the body "God" gave her.

And if she's playing to the the hype, she's doing it well because she has become very marketable.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Impression wise, Paris wins hands down

if there was a past life, both prob did something right since they both have families with huge wealth.

who ever thinks Paris stupid is stupid. Dont underestimate this girl, she has amass millions while portraying to the world that she is stupid. In this stage of age she has used her heritage as a backdrop to interest the curious mind among us and in the process while we may laugh at her but we have to also accept the facts that she makes alot of money out of us. now the question is, is she stupid or are we?

Quote Originally Posted by dantruon
    who ever thinks Paris stupid is stupid. Dont underestimate this girl, she has amass millions while portraying to the world that she is stupid. In this stage of age she has used her heritage as a backdrop to interest the curious mind among us and in the process while we may laugh at her but we have to also accept the facts that she makes alot of money out of us. now the question is, is she stupid or are we?
    good point.

Paris irks me a lot, but I do admire her ability to make millions and gain popularity/fame without any actual talent.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Paris irks me a lot, but I do admire her ability to make millions and gain popularity/fame without any actual talent.
    See? She's not as stupid as we would like to think she is!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

i can't answer this question without bias.
    i have yet to see Nicole Richie in a pr0n flick. it wouldn't be fair on Nicole
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

I can't choose. Both don't have brains.

easy : BOTH
    My 1st fav actress : Ruby Lin!!^^

both are suck

I don't think Paris Hilton is stupid. She likes to make people think she is, but she really isn't that stupid. Of course, she should dedicated her brain to better causes than a reality TV show.

Nicole Richie is too skinny. It's freaky.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

both

brainless, suck, ****ty

i dunno if they're stupid or not, but i know that Paris likes to get popularity by dating bunch of brainless rich guys. now she's smart.... because she could find the most dumb-ess guys in the world to date her. seriously, don't even brother if she's smart or not, but i know that she not a very nice person to befriend with or even stand next to.
    Last edited by L4love; 01-28-07 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love
    i dunno if they're stupid or not, but i know that Paris likes to get popularity by dating bunch of brainless rich guys. now she's smart.... because she could find the most dumb-ess guys in the world to date her. seriously, don't even brother if she's smart or not, but i know that she not a very nice person to befriend with or even stand next to.
    whatever she do, she's just........***********

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I don't think Paris Hilton is stupid. She likes to make people think she is, but she really isn't that stupid. Of course, she should dedicated her brain to better causes than a reality TV show.

Nicole Richie is too skinny. It's freaky.
    I agree, Paris isnt stupid. She knows how to count her money and how much she has to bring out each day to shop, maybe only a few hundred thousand?

Nicole Richie isnt as skinny as she used to be, she is close to healthy now.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.