Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity
    woww.. i can't wait =) i kinda like ROCH06.. wonder how this is gonna be lol
    yep hope this new generation actors would make a mark next to the old schools... since its from the directors of tian wei fei xian/chinese paladin... the story should be good as well as acting/scenery/actors and especially the fighting scenes... it'll be pretty cool if they make hu ge do the fightin like in chinese paladin.. how it seems like hes break dancing... looks cool... nic tse should be cool since he can fight pretty good( watchin 2002 ) wish he could have his old school hair style in there looks tite... it'll actually be pretty cool if they could afford to get in special appearance actors like ekin cheung, edison chen, shawn yue(that would be so funny to see him in a costume drama) as a guest appearance or something... it'll be cool if the story was change a little just to make it a little different from the rest... but hopefully it'll be a good change or add in scenes.

Is Nicholas Tse confirmed to act in this series?And if hu ge is confirmed to take the role of Guo Jing, what is Nic's role then? Not a villian i hope. if they wanna make him a villian,just make sure they dont turn him into something like his character Wu Huan in The Promise. i want him to be as cool as Hua Wu Que.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    yep hope this new generation actors would make a mark next to the old schools... since its from the directors of tian wei fei xian/chinese paladin... the story should be good as well as acting/scenery/actors and especially the fighting scenes... it'll be pretty cool if they make hu ge do the fightin like in chinese paladin.. how it seems like hes break dancing... looks cool... nic tse should be cool since he can fight pretty good( watchin 2002 ) wish he could have his old school hair style in there looks tite... it'll actually be pretty cool if they could afford to get in special appearance actors like ekin cheung, edison chen, shawn yue(that would be so funny to see him in a costume drama) as a guest appearance or something... it'll be cool if the story was change a little just to make it a little different from the rest... but hopefully it'll be a good change or add in scenes.
    lol the fight scenes with CGI are good in chinese paladin?!

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    lol the fight scenes with CGI are good in chinese paladin?!
    LOL, completely agree

thought they were totally crap. XAJH still the best

The best fight scene was at the bamboo grove where the injured LHC and RYY were attacked by 3 different groups of enemies at the same time. Truly epic.
    Lots of wirework and very little CGI in the whole series. Even the wirework was tastefully done.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    LOL, completely agree

thought they were totally crap. XAJH still the best

i still cannot get over the fact that the are doing ANOTHER remake so soon. i can still clearly rmb 2003's LOCH, which I love.

and why are they casting ariel lin as my favourite character??

Quote Originally Posted by rachellam
    i still cannot get over the fact that the are doing ANOTHER remake so soon. i can still clearly rmb 2003's LOCH, which I love.

and why are they casting ariel lin as my favourite character??
    yea i think its weird how their constantly making more re-makes... im nto saying its a bad thing, but yea... lol oh well wow Nicholas is in it.. damnnn this is a must watch then =)

the original is the best end of story. lol i mean im happy that they mad ROCH 06 IT WAS A BIG HIT but this? with these characters? dont think so lol add maybe LYF and/or chinese paladin couple hahas

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

people are gonna get sick of these jin yong adaptations...3-year gap only? next thing we know they gonna do ROCH09!!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    people are gonna get sick of these jin yong adaptations...3-year gap only? next thing we know they gonna do ROCH09!!
    exactly. Soon people out there will no longer feel so excited about JY wuxia series if they are shown so frequently. Not to mention people will always expect it to be better than the previous adaptions and start comparing, and most likely they will get disappointed.

Next thing you know Wong Jing will be doing a ROCH07 because he thinks his adaptation is better.

Nowadays the scriptwriters are lacking of ideas, that's why so many remakes around. But I would rather they choose Liang YuSheng/Gu Long's stories for remakes instead, so bored of Jin Yong now...
    So far only only He Ge & Ariel are confirmed in the cast as GJ & HR. Initially Tammy Chen was being cast in the role of Mu NianCi but she rejected it, saying the role's character is too sad. Previously Tammy had acted in many sad & tragic roles, now that she wanna change the style of characters she act, those more happy & cheerful roles!

ANOTHER REMAKE? GOSH give me a break! i just finished watching the 2003 remake a few months ago! They seriously need to hire more script writers
    Louis koo and Carman Lee is the best YG and XLN!

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Next thing you know Wong Jing will be doing a ROCH07 because he thinks his adaptation is better.
    yea, but in a WJ adaptation, YG will probably end up killing XLN or something

they should make up more orginal storylines... like TXDY

Now, that's a ROCH version I would see

Wong Jing should have restraining order from doing JY adaptions or any adaptions, period

to point, I don't see Tammy as Mu Nian CI.Mu Nian Ci is suppose to be beautiful... Tammy..is more cute?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Or end up marrying every one of the girls including GX and HR after killing off GJ.

i never saw any of the LOCH before so i can't wait to see this since ariel is in it. i love her acting, very versitile actress & i think she's gonna do a great job with this.
    For those that don't want her to have this role: well you not wanting her to have it; won't change the fact that she already accepted it.

She's actually pretty skinny, just her cheeks are chubby that's all. and why watch a remake of LOCH if you want the same types of people in them. Just because she's not drop dead gorgeous or as anoriex skinny as the other actresses you don't have to dis her. can't wait to see her & Hu Ge again!
    currently watching: Tokyo Juliet, I really really like you & attention please[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle_star
    i never saw any of the LOCH before so i can't wait to see this since ariel is in it. i love her acting, very versitile actress & i think she's gonna do a great job with this.
    For those that don't want her to have this role: well you not wanting her to have it; won't change the fact that she already accepted it.
    If you've never seen LOCH, you'll probably enjoy it a lot more. Most people would prefer an original script. I don't mind Ariel, only that i'd find her much more appealing in another role, and not in another remake of LOCH, in a character where she's going to be up against some high class performances from other actresses who have taken the role.

Ariel and Hu Ge would be appealing in any other series, just not a loch adaptation. Besides, if you haven't seen LOCH before, you wouldn't have any idea about the character of HR and GJ, and IMO they're not the best cast to choose anyway, even if they can act.