Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREAT INHERITANCE

Default GREAT INHERITANCE

i just dled da 1st episode n OMG...da lil grls sooooooooooooo adorable!!! n she has a CRUSH on kim jae won LMAO!!! hahaha...she was like "oppaaa...remember to put on ur selt belts " n i almost fell on da floor

n da grl looks pretty...is she da grl from "wolve"????

n OMG.....kim jae won can NEVER look like a ganster but hes actin like one in it LMAO

OMG!!!! LEAVE HARBORD C.I. WHEN U STILL CAN...CUZ U'LL NEVER KNOW DAT U MIGHT B NEXT !!! R.I.P TO THOSE WHO DIED

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6917/se7enthheavenbutton2sd.jpg')
    Last edited by mini_mouse; 05-06-06 at 06:36 PM.

n heres a pic i found :
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/purplexx/GreatInheritance2.jpg')

OMG!!!! LEAVE HARBORD C.I. WHEN U STILL CAN...CUZ U'LL NEVER KNOW DAT U MIGHT B NEXT !!! R.I.P TO THOSE WHO DIED

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6917/se7enthheavenbutton2sd.jpg')

Yes, Han Ji Min was in both Wolf and Resurrection. I prefer Kim Jae Won with glasses.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Yes, Han Ji Min was in both Wolf and Resurrection. I prefer Kim Jae Won with glasses.
    me too...i like him more in "my love patzzi" n do u know dat lil grls name...da one dat has a crush on kim jae won?? ahhh...shes so adorable!!

Last edited by mini_mouse; 05-06-06 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    me too...i like him more in "my love patzzi" n do u know dat lil grls name...da one dat has a crush on kim jae won?? ahhh...shes so adorable!!
    You mean Jang Nara? The one who chose Kim Rae Won over Kim Jae Won? Haha I would've picked Kim Jae Won...that scene were they're both wet and he kisses her still stays hott in my mind whenever I think of Kim Jae Won.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 05-06-06 at 07:20 PM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

You mean Jang Nara? The one who chose Kim Rae Won over Kim Jae Won? Haha I would've picked Kim Jae Won...that scene were they're both wet and he kisses her still stays hott in my mind whenever I think of Kim Jae Won.
    i mean dat lil girl in "great inheritance"...shes sooo adorable n da way she said "oppa" to kim jae won... i almost fell off da chair

n yea...i luv dat part too dats probably da only kissin scene i remember out of all of da other kissin scenes in kdramas

Last edited by mini_mouse; 05-06-06 at 07:29 PM.

i mean dat lil girl in "great inheritance"...shes sooo adorable n da way she said "oppa" to kim jae won... i almost fell off da chair

n yea...i luv dat part too dats probably da only kissin scene i remember out of all of da other kissin scenes in kdramas
    Oh I haven't seen this series yet. But I probably will. Is this series new or old?

Oh I haven't seen this series yet. But I probably will. Is this series new or old?
    i dunno...new i guess
    but i find it really funny especially dat lil grl...OMG...ahhh!!! i wanna pinch her

OMG i almost finish da first episode n im gonna watch da 2nd episode soon...

LMAOOO...da lil grl doesnt like da lil boy cuz she likes kim jae won...so then da lil boy told his mom n his mom went to burn da skool down but kim jae won came in just on time awww....i wanna c her burn da skool down thou

Last edited by mini_mouse; 05-06-06 at 08:11 PM.

from wat u say it sound pretty interesting~
    Favourite---Idol: Lee Young Ae, Myolie Wu
    Favourite---Series: Jewel In the Palace, War In-Law, The Dance of Passion

Visit The Dance of Passion Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by Happii
    from wat u say it sound pretty interesting~
    yea...u should watch it...its definitely da funniest kdrama ive watched n its only da 1st episode!!!

OMG i finished it n i like cracked up... n i just finished dling da 2nd episode...gonna watch it now

Talking

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4571/gix1nf.jpg')

starring:
    Kim Jae Won (My Sister-in-Law is 19, Wonderful Life)
    Han Ji Min (Resurrection, Wolf)
    Kim Ji Hoon (Golden Apple)

synopsis:
    Kang Hyun Se (강현세), a third rate gangster inherits a kindergarden from his dying mother. However, he must go through a teacher's training program before he can get it. Yoo Mi Rae (유미래) is a poor helpless kindergarten teacher from the school. The production team will be the same team that produced My Girl and Delightful Girl Chun-hyang

credits: sarnworld

Han Ji-min's also in Jewel In The Palace
    haven't watched Great Inheritance yet though

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    Han Ji-min's also in Jewel In The Palace
    haven't watched Great Inheritance yet though
    really...she was?...i didnt watch it

n yes....YOU SHOULD WATCH IT RITE NOW!!!!!! its like im da only one who watches it here

I'm watching it and I'm close to finishing it. Does anyone know how many episodes it is?

The little kids are very cute. Han Jimin seems different from her usual solemn roles that she gets. Kim Jae Won looks so cute with the kids.

17 episodes

I am almost through watching this series. And I must say that KJW is the most adorable and gentle gangster that I have encountered in the small screen. If all gangsters are like him, I don't mind having a boyfriend-gangster like him. I like also the character of the female lead. Very supportive and loving. Just have to watch one eps more. Great inheritance is a great series.

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle
    I am almost through watching this series. And I must say that KJW is the most adorable and gentle gangster that I have encountered in the small screen. If all gangsters are like him, I don't mind having a boyfriend-gangster like him. I like also the character of the female lead. Very supportive and loving. Just have to watch one eps more. Great inheritance is a great series.
    Yeah. Han Ji Min the main actress, she's a lot more free-spirited and happy than her solemn-ish role in Rebirth.

It's a nice series, although the ending wasn't that exciting as I wished it to be. The kids are adoreable and KJW's interaction with the little kids are so cuteeeeeeeeee!

i just dled da 1st episode n OMG...da lil grls sooooooooooooo adorable!!! n she has a CRUSH on kim jae won LMAO!!! hahaha...she was like "oppaaa...remember to put on ur selt belts " n i almost fell on da floor

n da grl looks pretty...is she da grl from "wolve"????

n OMG.....kim jae won can NEVER look like a ganster but hes actin like one in it LMAO

Yeah that part was really cute. All in all, those 4 kids in the series are very adorable. If you continue with the series, you will see more cuter scenes of that girl with Kim Jae Won.