Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many hours do you spend watching TVB series per week

Quote Originally Posted by genna
    It kind of depends on what series are playing. If it's interesting I'll watch it for hours and hours. On average though, probably just 10 hours a week since I don't like to watch TVB series that much anymore.
    i never spent 10 hrs watchin a serie...well except for "wonderfullife" lol

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    but y cant i study??...i just cant keep my eyes away from da computer
    n dats y im failin so badly *sniff sniff*
    Aw. I personally think the computer's a worse distraction than the TV too. Hope you can pull your grades up!
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by joaniemaloney
    Aw. I personally think the computer's a worse distraction than the TV too. Hope you can pull your grades up!
    ARENT U PROUD OF ME!!! i got 83% on my science summative n i only did it in one nite but i still have to do my geo summative n its due like next week but i still didnt even start

ARENT U PROUD OF ME!!! i got 83% on my science summative n i only did it in one nite but i still have to do my geo summative n its due like next week but i still didnt even start
    Aw, you should manage your time better. Just because you finish assignments early doesn't mean you have to watch less TV.:P

Aw, you should manage your time better. Just because you finish assignments early doesn't mean you have to watch less TV.:P
    i meant dat i did it on da last day...i always wait till da last minute n my mom always say dat i "lum si sin hoy hang"

i meant dat i did it on da last day...i always wait till da last minute n my mom always say dat i "lum si sin hoy hang"
    Me too. I put things off a lot. It's something I want to change but I have the computer to distract me. I don't have TVB series 'cept for old ones that I watch over and over again.:P

Me too. I put things off a lot. It's something I want to change but I have the computer to distract me. I don't have TVB series 'cept for old ones that I watch over and over again.:P
    i know... gotta smash da computer sum day

I've noticed that my grades are dropping since i started downloading TVB series onto my computer. From high 90s to like 80s most of the time =/. i can't help it, im addicted. I know i spend excessive amount of time watching TVB series. I really i can cut the time short.
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

OMG, $2 for each tape PLUS TAX?!?! u've got 2 b kidding me..thats WAYYY overpriced!! holy cowz..lols..

neways, i usually spend[on the really BORING weeks]..well, i can't say haha cuz like ..sometimes i would spend less time if the series is new n i still have to wait for each week to release ONE tape, soo that'd b what? around 3hrs? 6[or more]..if i'm watching 2+ new viet release..but then there's when i wait til ALL the tapes are release and i rent the whole series n watch it at home who know..THAT would probably b like 20hrs. a week, depending on how bored i am n how long the series is but i usually dont do that very often tho..
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

TommyH
    Unregistered

Wow the hours of TVB series are affecting your grades. I'm still getting 100's and high 90's even if I watch a lot of series. You guys have to manage your times better.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMags051492
    I've noticed that my grades are dropping since i started downloading TVB series onto my computer. From high 90s to like 80s most of the time =/. i can't help it, im addicted. I know i spend excessive amount of time watching TVB series. I really i can cut the time short.
    80s not bad!!!!! i only get like 60s n im probably gonna fail art n gym ...n i got an art adward in gr 8 too!!! wat happened!!!

u know how embarrasin it is to fail art!!! i'll probably b da first student who fails art in my skool

a little island east of america and west of europe

Fortunately there was no such thing as Internet when I was at school, so 2 hrs a day of TVB didn't affect my grades too much. Nowadays I watch about 3 eps a day and spend the rest of the evening on my PC.

Then again, the internet is supposed to have made things easier for students in the last 10 years. At least you have access to a world of information without having to step out of your bedroom or anywhere near a library.

When I were a lass, we actually had to look things up in BOOKS!!!

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Em
    Fortunately there was no such thing as Internet when I was at school, so 2 hrs a day of TVB didn't affect my grades too much. Nowadays I watch about 3 eps a day and spend the rest of the evening on my PC.

Then again, the internet is supposed to have made things easier for students in the last 10 years. At least you have access to a world of information without having to step out of your bedroom or anywhere near a library.

Haha I agree! At least now you don't have to leave the house for everything. I feel so fortunate...

Quote Originally Posted by Em

I had to use books too when I did projects back in elementary school hehe. I still do now, but at least half of my information is from the Internet.:P

And to reply to the other post...$2 plus tax is definitely overpriced! Even if that isn't in US dollars.:P

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Wow the hours of TVB series are affecting your grades. I'm still getting 100's and high 90's even if I watch a lot of series. You guys have to manage your times better.
    OMG!!! i stopped watchin TVB series for a week now n got 102% on my math test!!! but how did even get such a high mark cuz i never study or do my hw for math ...n talks a lot in class

oii...I used to watch like 4+ hrs but now I have to do projects and ISPs and hmwk so I dont watch...but when I'm not busy...I watch 10+hrs...
    and here in Toronto, I rent for a buck I think...
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 05-18-06 at 11:13 PM.
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    oii...I used to watch like 4+ hrs but now I have to do projects and ISPs and hmwk so I dont watch...but when I'm not busy...I watch 10+hrs...
    and here in Toronto, I rent for a buck I think...
    yea...its only a buck in toronto but i rather dl it

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I spend 3085 hours a week watching TVB series. Dude...who knows? Sometimes more, sometimes less. During some weeks when I have a lot of homework I don't even watch TV!
    Same here!!!!I pay $50.00 for 100eps.i know places where you have to play $100 for 100eps tho!!!!
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    Same here!!!!I pay $50.00 for 100eps.i know places where you have to play $100 for 100eps tho!!!!
    dats a dollar per every 2 episodes rite??

Talking

Well......, I don't know how you guys can get good grades and continue to watch TVB series at this pace.
    From what I can gather you all seem to be in touch with all the new ones as well and involve in this forum. Thank goodness I don't have to study anymore but eventhough I'm working still find it difficult to keep up.!!!
    I only got addicted to TVb series since I started working. Phew