Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ask Yeung Gor anything! (Roleplay)

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    Regarding YG vs GJ, who is better?
    And XLN vs HR, who is better?

Again, I would never compare myself to Uncle Guo. However, Gu Gu is indeed stronger than Antie Wong base on my past memories of her ability.
    Last edited by Yeung Gor; 05-20-06 at 12:11 AM.

What did you do during the 16 years wait for XLN? Why everyone calls you 'Shen Diao Da Xia'? Why the unorthodox sects respect you so much?

We need some concrite examples here to convince your detractors that u actually did something useful during the 16 years wait.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    We need some concrite examples here to convince your detractors that u actually did something useful during the 16 years wait.
    Probably not necessary; Yeung Gor's activities during that sixteen year period are fairly well documented, although it'd be interesting to get the insider's point of view.

It would be interesting to find out which of each sad palm stroke came from which sources.

Do you ever think you can reach DGQB level in the future?

What is your thought on the common practice of producers to use the same actress to play Wang Yu Yan and Xiao Long Nu?
    Last edited by kidd; 05-20-06 at 01:55 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Is there only one of a kind of Brother Condor, or does he have condor friends?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    Gu Gu is indeed stronger than Antie Wong
    Ha. XLN is stronger than HR according to YG. I am sure that is a honest opinion and not a bias one.

So ends the forever lingering question, who is better? XLN? or HR?
    Now we know.

Only those of irrational minds or jealousy would deny such claims.
    You still have a tendency to make sweeping judgments about entire groups of people, just as you did when you were a youth. This is a very human failing and certainly you're not the only one guilty of it, but it's been a recurring problem ever since you were a child. Remember how you condemned the entire Cheun Jen Sect as evil men just because Chiu Tze Ging and Luk Ching Duk were cruel to you? Only years later did you recognize that Yau Chui Gei, Wong Chui 1, and even the Gok Dai Tung who killed Granny Sheun that one night were all virtuous men of integrity and honor.

You brought many miseries upon yourself during your youth because of your inability or unwillingness to not make such sweeping judgments. You held on to many early prejudices for too long, and this brought you suffering that you otherwise probably could have avoided. Had you been mindful of this weakness from an early age, many of the problems you endured later could have been bypassed.

In adult life, you achieved greater control over this failing of your character (which, I must say again, is a common failing among human beings, so do not feel that you are being singled out), but your above remark indicates that you have not fully overcome it...yet.

What did you do during the 16 years wait for XLN? Why everyone calls you 'Shen Diao Da Xia'? Why the unorthodox sects respect you so much?

Those sixteen years were the darkest days of my life. I travel around searching for clues to help me find my wife sooner and in the mean time dealt with injustices as a means to cope with my grief, especially those who sin in the name of love, they will lose an ear for such offense. I had punish the corrupted officials and mingle in the unorthodox sets businesses when I can lend a hand to solving their problems. All of which I did were again my ways of coping with my grief, it makes me feel good to do good. It is in no sense true heroism. Therefore I do not deserve the title "Da Xia". But the people I have help branded me as such. The only one who truly deserve that title is Uncle Guo, his deeds are pure selflessness and leaps above mine.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    It would be interesting to find out which of each sad palm stroke came from which sources.

haha Brother yittz, are you sure you are not that Old Urchin in disguise? It is misleading to refer to them as "palm stroke", they are actually stances. There are 17 stances in Melancholic Palms, in each stance there could be many variations, such as 37 variations in the stance Walking Upside Down. Perhaps in the future I will reveal more. I can tell you that not all stance has a source, some are my own invention.

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    Do you ever think you can reach DGQB level in the future?
    Brother kwekmh, unfortunately I did not have the fortune to meet DGQB so I do not know what level Senior Dugu is truly at. For him to accomplish what he has, his inner power is amazingly profound as well as his intellect. I really wouldn't compare myself to him. I enjoy improving my skills and have since master Wooden Sword. Sword without Sword, I ponder this theory for some time. I believe Senior Yideng could shed some light on this but I assume he has already passed.

What is your thought on the common practice of producers to use the same actress to play Wang Yu Yan and Xiao Long Nu?
    Brother kidd, I have not met this person with the name Wang Yu Yan? She must be beautiful if she is being compare to my Gu Gu.

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    Is there only one of a kind of Brother Condor, or does he have condor friends?
    Brother Condor is truly unique. Perhaps he once did had condor friends but unfortunately Brother Condor can't speak so I do not know of his past.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Brother Condor is truly unique. Perhaps he once did had condor friends but unfortunately Brother Condor can't speak so I do not know of his past.
    Yeung Gor do you think Wong Yung is beautiful? What do you think of her? Does her doings get on your nerves sometimes? By the way did she ever cook during the time you were on Peach Blossom Island?

What would you do if Little Dragon Girl said she was going to leave you because she didn't like you? Would you let her go and say 'Love is when your loved one gets happiness'?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    You still have a tendency to make sweeping judgments about entire groups of people, just as you did when you were a youth. This is a very human failing and certainly you're not the only one guilty of it, but it's been a recurring problem ever since you were a child. Remember how you condemned the entire Cheun Jen Sect as evil men just because Chiu Tze Ging and Luk Ching Duk were cruel to you? Only years later did you recognize that Yau Chui Gei, Wong Chui 1, and even the Gok Dai Tung who killed Granny Sheun that one night were all virtuous men of integrity and honor.

You brought many miseries upon yourself during your youth because of your inability or unwillingness to not make such sweeping judgments. You held on to many early prejudices for too long, and this brought you suffering that you otherwise probably could have avoided. Had you been mindful of this weakness from an early age, many of the problems you endured later could have been bypassed.

In adult life, you achieved greater control over this failing of your character (which, I must say again, is a common failing among human beings, so do not feel that you are being singled out), but your above remark indicates that you have not fully overcome it...yet.
    Brother Ken, you are not the first to speak of my character flaw. Auntie Wong also noted this with me and thus gave me the nick Western Passionate (or Fury), which implies I can be irrational at times when I am overcome with emotions. Haha, yes this is my flaw and I applaud you for noticing my mistakes when I am a youth. It seems this will always be part of me, it is in my nature and also the same coin that allows me to love Gu Gu so deeply. You are right, I have grown alot since. To err is human, to accept oneself is the path to growth, to overcome ones' weakness is enlightment. To all things beyond our control is fate.
    Last edited by Yeung Gor; 05-21-06 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Yeung Gor do you think Wong Yung is beautiful? What do you think of her? Does her doings get on your nerves sometimes? By the way did she ever cook during the time you were on Peach Blossom Island?

What would you do if Little Dragon Girl said she was going to leave you because she didn't like you? Would you let her go and say 'Love is when your loved one gets happiness'?
    Auntie Wong is beautiful, which is why sister Guo Fu and Guo Xiang is also beautiful. Auntie Wong did not trust me when I was young, she doubted me for a very long time. I do not blame her now knowing how my father was and because she did try and instill good morals in me when she had me learn literature and writings. I did hated her for that in the beginning because I wanted to learn how to fight. This is all in the past now.

Yes, Auntie Wong did cook, she is an excellent cook. They were so good I had tried to steal early bitings from the kitchen sometimes haha.

Your last questions reminded me of the time when Gu Gu refuse to admit who she is and wouldn't leave with me during the time she was about to marry that evil Valley Master. I would refuse to believe it is true and would risk my life to prove it so. Even if it is true, I would still love her and be by her side in a distance. Now, Brother TommyH, stop talking rubbish! haha

Brother Yeung, how much do you know about your own birth mother? Can you tell us about your life together? Was she ever happy?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

TommyH
    Unregistered

Auntie Wong is beautiful, which is why sister Guo Fu and Guo Xiang is also beautiful. Auntie Wong did not trust me when I was young, she doubted me for a very long time. I do not blame her now knowing how my father was and because she did try and instill good morals in me when she had me learn literature and writings. I did hated her for that in the beginning because I wanted to learn how to fight. This is all in the past now.

Yes, Auntie Wong did cook, she is an excellent cook. They were so good I had tried to steal early bitings from the kitchen sometimes haha.

Your last questions reminded me of the time when Gu Gu refuse to admit who she is and wouldn't leave with me during the time she was about to marry that evil Valley Master. I would refuse to believe it is true and would risk my life to prove it so. Even if it is true, I would still love her and be by her side in a distance. Now, Brother TommyH, stop talking rubbish! haha
    Get ready to have a taste of my HL18Z stupid YG! Aye-yahhhh!!!! *Boom*! Just kidding!

When you say 'be by her side in a distance' it sounds a bit like DY stalking...

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    Brother Yeung, how much do you know about your own birth mother? Can you tell us about your life together? Was she ever happy?
    I have a vague memory of my mother as she did pass away when I was really young. But she cared and love me very much that I know. There were times when she had pretended she had eaten when we would eat dinner and there is only one plate of food. We were poor. She was constantly sick and spent most of our money on medicine. I wish I could do more for her but I couldn't. I recall trying to steal something for my mother on her birthday but I was caught, and she gave me a big lecture haha but I really wanted to get her something. Mostly, I did try my best to make her laugh and at times we were happy but I do sense alot of sadness in her, because I know she missed my father. But her illness got worst as years pass and eventually I was left alone.

Thanks for a great question Brother charbydis. Losing my mother so early obviously had affected my life greatly.