View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character from the Condor Trilogy?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mu Nianci

6 3.90%
  • Huang Rong

55 35.71%
  • Li Mochou

4 2.60%
  • Xiao Longnu

27 17.53%
  • Guo Fu

2 1.30%
  • Guo Xiang

18 11.69%
  • Yin Susu

2 1.30%
  • Zhao Min

28 18.18%
  • Zhou Zhiruo

6 3.90%
  • Xiao Zhao

6 3.90%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Favourite female character from the Condor Trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by Arisa
    mu nianci...my vote goes to her. i felt that she is one of the most genuine people around. everyone else is too unreal.
    finally, a mu nianci fan...i think among the ladies on the list, her story is the most pitiful...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    mate how do you keep your status offline lol ... even straight after you post ^_^
    hahha man i thought ur g33k hax0r!!!
    User CP -> Edit Options -> check invisible mode

I would have voted in Cheng Yin as well.

GX seemed the most cute to me based on novel - she wasn't described as a knock out beauty, but pretty, she's young and the things she say and do.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    finally, a mu nianci fan...i think among the ladies on the list, her story is the most pitiful...
    i'd vote for mu nian ci, but there are too many other great characters like HR out there. I am a little surprised at GX's number of votes. She was my favourite character in ROCH, but HR i thought would get a lot more votes

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i'd vote for mu nian ci, but there are too many other great characters like HR out there. I am a little surprised at GX's number of votes. She was my favourite character in ROCH, but HR i thought would get a lot more votes
    me too...she used to be so much more popular but jy had to kill the char in roch...darn...i hate ROCH!!!! but i like gx...probably the only new char i like in that novel.

maybe among the main female leads (hr, xln, zm) hr will win?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

me too...she used to be so much more popular but jy had to kill the char in roch...darn...i hate ROCH!!!! but i like gx...probably the only new char i like in that novel.

Well if she didn't die then YG wouldn't turn out the way he is.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

Quote Originally Posted by The_One
    Well if she didn't die then YG wouldn't turn out the way he is.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.
    i concur...jy should not have ruined hr's character in roch... sick of whining male leads and females with no personality.

but i like gx...probably the only new char i like in that novel.

Yea, in ROCH, GX is my fav new character, along with Z3F, if you can include him in ROCH.
    Out of the female leads, i think it'd be kind of sad if XLN wins. She's a two dimensional vase. ZM i find similar to RYY. I think HR would win in terms of leads. i can't think of another leading female chracter as cool as she is

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Yea, in ROCH, GX is my fav new character, along with Z3F, if you can include him in ROCH.
    Out of the female leads, i think it'd be kind of sad if XLN wins. She's a two dimensional vase. ZM i find similar to RYY. I think HR would win in terms of leads. i can't think of another leading female chracter as cool as she is
    you're giving her too much credit. xln is 1 dimensional at most.

yea, you're right. 1 dimensional.... but she's beautiful and of course there's that whole, "LYF, you are my XLN!"

i find the characters in LOCH, in general, better than the ones in ROCH and HDSD. Roch as some nice girls, but yea, they don't do much. They all pine for YG. Now if GX got over it and went after Z3F...

thats going too far patricia *grrrrr*
    XLN is the ultimate trophy girlfriend - beautiful, powerful, loyal, docile, amendable, doesnt mind housekeeping, mending clothes. what more could a guy want???

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    thats going too far patricia *grrrrr*
    XLN is the ultimate trophy girlfriend - beautiful, powerful, loyal, docile, amendable, doesnt mind housekeeping, mending clothes. what more could a guy want???
    i know you better than that. if you want a servant as a wife then i really need to re-evaluate my opinion of you, which isn't that high to begin with. lol. jk but seeing that you voted for gx...i can't make any comment.

i concur...jy should not have ruined hr's character in roch... sick of whining male leads and females with no personality.
    no i disagree with your statement. HR may have been clever and calculating in her youth but she kinda reached her limits at middle age. people who think they are smart generally are too smart for their own good. they think they know whats best for everyone. just look at her treatment of YG. just because his father turned out like he did, she thinks YG will turn out the same way.

i know you better than that. if you want a servant as a wife then i really need to re-evaluate my opinion of you, which isn't that high to begin with. lol. jk but seeing that you voted for gx...i can't make any comment.
    what's your opinion of me got to do with my view of XLN?

XLN = Trophy Wife

i'm sorry, but i find it almost impossible for hr to not have matured, especially since she's a mother too and given her experience. and i find it equally implausible that a righteous man such as kj was unable to change his wife for the better as he's not the type to be whipped. seems like neither char matured...again which is very silly and a major flaw i found in roch.

but whatever, jy did what he wanted to do to make roch work for yg and xln at the expense of my favorite char.

ps turn off your invisibility mode...esp if you keep on haunting me like this.

what's your opinion of me got to do with my view of XLN?

XLN = Trophy Wife
    in that case, netdriftr=superficial

especially since she's a mother too and given her experience.
    yeah shes a mother who can't bring up her children. she spoiled Guo Fu, then she tried to amend her errors by restricting Guo Xiang when GX is the least that needs restricting.

in that case, netdrift=imbecile
    now now..name calling is not very lady like. you have a lot to prove in this department - lets not ruin the little you've achieved so far

yeah shes a mother who can't bring up her children. she spoiled Guo Fu, then she tried to amend her errors by restricting Guo Xiang when GX is the least that needs restricting.

now now..name calling is not very lady like. you have a lot to prove in this department - lets not ruin the little you've achieved so far
    i distinctly remember you saying that you would not be able to tolerate living with a person as dull as xln...the conversations will lack too much substance.

and i'm aware that name calling is bad, that's why i changed my comment at the last minute...i regret using the word imbecile and was hoping that you wouldn't catch it before the change. but curse your invisibility mode which threw me off again.

let's not contaminate this thread with our argument...i'll just talk to you later.

i distinctly remember you saying that you would not be able to tolerate living with a person as dull as xln...the conversations will lack too much substance.
    lol let me give u another hint - trophy wife

still dont get it? trophy wife/girlfriend is the term you use to describe someone who has little substance except their beauty. what do you do with your trophy? you display it - to be seen.

in the modified car scene, you can modify the engine, the wheels, the bodykits to your hearts content, but your car won't be complete unless you have a trophy girl riding with you

Amazing... LMC 2 and still ZZR is at zero! lol
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Am I the only one who likes ROCH Huang Rong more than LOCH Huang Rong?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩