View Poll Results: GJ + XF versus YG + ZWJ...who are the champions?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Dragon Subduing Palm Guys!!

31 58.49%
  • The Lover Boys!!

15 28.30%
  • popcorn and drinks running low. need more over here!

7 13.21%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Team War: GJ + XF vs YG + ZWJ

Default Team War: GJ + XF vs YG + ZWJ

Time for a team war between those that think of their nation/country first, namely those valorous and honorable duo GJ and XF, versus those that think of their lover(s) first, namely West Passion YG and 'do i really have to go all out?' ZWJ.

Some of their noteworthy skills:

GJ (XL18Z, 9 Yin Manual, L/R Technique, Vacant Fist, Big Dipper Formation, Snapping Fingers Technique)

XF (XL28Z, Dog Beating Stick Technique, Demon-Subduing Palm, Founder's Long Fist)

YG (Sad Palms, Heavy Iron Sword Technique, Dog Beating Stick Technique, Toad Stance, Snapping Fingers, Jade Flute Sword Technique, Quan Zhen Sword Technique, Jade Maiden Technique, Reverse Flow Technique, parts of 9 Yin Manual)

ZWJ (9 Yang Shen Gong, QKDNY, Tai Chi Fist, Tai Chi Sword Technique)

Who will win this team war? Discuss and Vote today!

Another nice matchup imo.

Let's see. If we pit Emo-YG against Drunken-XF, XF would likely have the edge.

GJ versus ZWJ will be the battle of endurance without both fighters able to go on practically forever. Vacuum Fist vs Tai Chi Fist. 9 Yin vs 9 Yang. HL18P vs QKDNY?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I have a bad feeling that all four of them will end up dead.
    well everyone ends up dead one day. and theres probably a good chance the winners will suffer long-term injuries leading to deaths. but the question is...who are they? who are the winners?

i voted for the GJ and XF mostly because XF is far superior compared to ZWJ in fighting spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    i voted for the GJ and XF mostly because XF is far superior compared to ZWJ in fighting spirit.
    well if it was drawn out battle, i believe ZWJ has the edge in internal energy department, that is if it turned out YG versus GJ and ZWJ versus XF.

still very disappointed with XF only tying that battle with YTZ and MRF, slowly losing in internal energy. where as had it been ZWJ versus YTZ and MRF, i believe ZWJ will win it. but yes no doubt, fighting spirit XF > ZWJ while internal energy ZWJ > XF.

Quote Originally Posted by augster123
    well if it was drawn out battle, i believe ZWJ has the edge in internal energy department, that is if it turned out YG versus GJ and ZWJ versus XF.

still very disappointed with XF only tying that battle with YTZ and MRF, slowly losing in internal energy. where as had it been ZWJ versus YTZ and MRF, i believe ZWJ will win it. but yes no doubt, fighting spirit XF > ZWJ while internal energy ZWJ > XF.

ZWJ had trouble fighting people that are much less powerful than YTZ and MRF. ZWJ wouldn't have a chance to win

The lover boys will prevail.

ZWJ had trouble fighting people that are much less powerful than YTZ and MRF. ZWJ wouldn't have a chance to win
    In terms of technique, ZWJ does not lose out to XF. We do not even have to talk about internal energy. Fighting instinct, spirit and aggressiveness has always hindered ZWJ, but still most of the time, he comes out winning in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by augster123
    In terms of technique, ZWJ does not lose out to XF. We do not even have to talk about internal energy. Fighting instinct, spirit and aggressiveness has always hindered ZWJ, but still most of the time, he comes out winning in the end.
    With GJ helping out and assisting him, XF can go all out and whack the hell out of YG and ZWJ without much worries. But both YG and ZWJ are no easy meat either.
    ..ext88

XF would abandon DY and XZ and become big brother to GJ (nicer version of XZ) and ZWJ (better version of DY). GY would be left out and get mad.

If we add H7Q to the Dragon SubDuing guys and DY to the loverboys, then the loverboys would win for sure.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i havent read nor watched dgsd so i dont know how good Xiao feng is (but the impression i get from the forum, he's pretty powerful) but i have faith in Guo Jing and his palm
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 06-21-06 at 04:31 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    i havent read nor watched dsgs so i dont know how good Xiao feng is (but the impression i get from the forum, he's pretty powerful) but i have faith in Guo Jing and his palm
    XF has a large fanbase in this forum, so be careful

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung

thanx for the warning....well, at least i sided with his team...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung
    The YG followers aren't quiet either.
    ..ext88

This is not even close to a fair fight. While it can be argued that GJ and YG are evenly matched, XF will whoop ZWJ to kingdom come and beyond. Come think of it, GJ can probably do the same.

A better fight would be GJ, XF, and H7Q, the dragon palm subdue dudes, vs the Lover (i got whipped by my women) boys, consist of YG, ZWJ, and DY.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    thanx for the warning....well, at least i sided with his team...
    he he...thats right. Good for you then

To Extremer88: bring it on...no, wait, you are on "my" team right?

The Gwok Jing/Kiu Fung duo takes it. Martial arts wise, we've got near parity among the four fighters, but the so-called "loverboys" are too easily distracted. Gwok Jing and Kiu Fung have much better battle focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimeron
    A better fight would be GJ, XF, and H7Q, the dragon palm subdue dudes, vs the Lover (i got whipped by my women) boys, consist of YG, ZWJ, and DY.
    Like I said...

Lover (i got whipped by my women) boys. Lol

I don't know how you get to this opinion. ZWJ was practically thrashing the whole of HSDS, you think YTZ is stronger than him?