Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Star Are You From

Default Which Star Are You From

Love Kim Rae Won.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

I'm on the 5th episode now. Anyone watching this? Any opinions?
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

haven't watch it yet but i really want to see it...

here a pic:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/wedding_march04/WhatStarRUFrom1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/wedding_march04/WhatStarRUFrom2.jpg')
    Last edited by shana pakim; 07-02-06 at 09:25 PM.
    AlWaYs WiTh ThE LoVe Of MuSiC!!!

I like this series!

Jung Ryeo Won is very hilarious!!!!!

Kim Rae Won is always goodlooking!

They have very good chemistry except that the storyline is so so only.

I prefer "Spring Waltz", storyline better but the cast I don't like because
    they don't look appearing to me compare to "Goong Royal Couples" they have
    chemistry and good looking too!

Love "Goong".

Jung Ryeo Won looks hilarious with pigtails, not the usual classyness she has.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

not sure what you're asking...

i'm from the star that's in my heart?

For some reason, Kim Rae Won always look good with his female costar. Somehow, the two leads always look like a real couple. The kissing and hugging looks so real. Other series, I always see some sort of this discomfort with the leads. Such as being afraid of touching each other. Kim Rae Won, when he hug his costar, he would usually kiss this forehead/cheek. Other actors doesnt do that. He just makes it look natural. He look more natural with Jung Ryeo Won than Kim Tae Hee in 'Love story in harvard.' KRW/KTH was a good on screen couple as well but this one was better.

Is this a new movie? Anyone have a short synopsis of this series? I want to know more of this series.

Thank you.....

Quote Originally Posted by kioko
    Is this a new movie? Anyone have a short synopsis of this series? I want to know more of this series.

Thank you.....

Synopsis

A countryside girl who grew up on a hillside village in Kangwon-do is later found out to be the daughter of a rich family in Kangnam. How lucky! Overnight she has realized every person’s fantasy. But is she really happy? Is she truthfully happy? The goal of this drama is to show how characters that seem like they would never be able to truly communicate with each other start to look at the world from inside the other person’s shoes; the process of how they face difficulties with each other but learn to understand and communicate; the process of how they heal their pain and find themselves. And finally of how they discover in a fun and touching way that everyone in the world, including themselves, can be a hero. Whether you have a lot or not, whether you had a great education or not, whether you’re old or young, whether you have found true love or not...life can still be so lonely and tiring. Becoming an adult means opening yourself to others by finding out that life’s lonely journey isn’t only about you. Those who know this are the ones that can taste the true happiness of love. In the end, everyone’s happiness comes from within their own heart. Our wish is that all people living in this desolate and gray civilization will be able to feel true warmth and happiness spreading through their hearts.

And that JRW plays two different roles.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i love Kim rae won...especially in "love in harvard" however, i don't reallie like this drama... i like him in here but.. i don't know.. doesn't reallie catch my attention... that much.. but i'm still planning to finish it... almost done watching it...

Jung Ryeo Won is very funny! She always makes me laugh in this series! I like her here than in Kim Sam Soon. She has a cute chemistry with Rae-won oppa. There are rumours that these two are dating.

Quote Originally Posted by snow_angel
    Jung Ryeo Won is very funny! She always makes me laugh in this series! I like her here than in Kim Sam Soon. She has a cute chemistry with Rae-won oppa. There are rumours that these two are dating.
    Serious? They look alike anyway so go for it

But too bad I actually found everyone irritating in this drama except maybe Kim Rae-won

This drama was just OK for me. Nothing really interesting. As a matter of fact I fell asleep almost on every episode. I don't know if I was tire or not, but that's what happen. Some part I even fast forward so it'll end quickly. I really like Kim Rae Won character, but the main actress character was a bit childish and annoying at time. She did portray her character really well and was pretty funny at some part, but after 16 episode it gets to be overwhelming and too much for me to handle. Maybe if this drama was shorter it'll be better.

I've got to bring this thread alive! Cos i just finsihed this serial. I know i'm slow, as always. Haha...

The story was okay. The draggy-ness starts after the guy knew the girl was his ex's sis. Jeong Ryeo Won brings out the role as a countrygirl very well. That was so different from what i've seen her in My name is Kim Sam Soon. And Kim Rae Won acting has always been great. I've watched him in "Little bride" and "My Love Parazzi".

Now.. I know why these two leads are voted the best onscreen couple, very good chemistry indeed!
    I am grateful when new friends come into my life, but old friends are the best. I know this is true because of YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by xin_0829
    I've got to bring this thread alive! Cos i just finsihed this serial. I know i'm slow, as always. Haha...

The story was okay. The draggy-ness starts after the guy knew the girl was his ex's sis. Jeong Ryeo Won brings out the role as a countrygirl very well. That was so different from what i've seen her in My name is Kim Sam Soon. And Kim Rae Won acting has always been great. I've watched him in "Little bride" and "My Love Parazzi".

Now.. I know why these two leads are voted the best onscreen couple, very good chemistry indeed!
    I missed this thread when doing a search. That is so strange. Anyway, I found it in the review section. The series is so ordinary to me except for the two main characters and Bok Sil's mum. They somehow manage to raise it to a level that made it entertaining. Bok Sil could a bit much playing the naive bit, but if you recall, her adoptive mother was'nt quite 'all there' either because of CO poisoning ( I wonder if it really does that). So I found her character believeable..in fact they all were, except for the teacher and Rae Won's father. Unlike Chae Gyung in Goong who became rather whiny and suspicious in the later episodes, Bok Sil remained spontaneous and forthright throughout the series...so sweet. I'm glad I watched this because I saw Rae Won in Ing and oooh that was a waste of my time.

i just saw the first two episodes, and the drama seems to be really funny. but i'm afraid that it will ends up just like any other romantic series. funny at the beginning and crying at the middle toward the end.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love
    i just saw the first two episodes, and the drama seems to be really funny. but i'm afraid that it will ends up just like any other romantic series. funny at the beginning and crying at the middle toward the end.
    Crying in the middle and end, yes, but happy ending. The two main characters were really loveable. I watched the last few episodes a few times, they were funny. Don't miss this.

Just started watching this and am up to episode 7 for now. Surprisingly, the first half of the series is rather nicely-paced and things happen pretty quick..such as Bok Sil discovering her real identity, she and Seung Hui falling for each other and the latter discovering she's Hye Su's younger sister etc...which can only mean one thing..the 2nd half of the series is probably gonna drag (like most k-dramas).

Anyway, the plot is pretty average, funny at times though most of the humour are pretty re-cycled, thus unoriginal and even the music sounds very similar to other K-comedies. I don't mind Kim Rae Won but i've never exactly liked him alot eventhough he's good-looking and a fine actor, i dont know why..maybe he just lacks that x-factor to me. But anyway, he does a pretty alright job in here and he does look very good with both the sisters, played by Jung Ryeo Won. In fact, out of all his co-stars, i think he looks and acts best with her.

The star and spark of the series for me would no doubt have to be Jung Ryeo Won, who is really delightful as Bok Sil. I think she's one of the few korean actresses who can really act innocent, cute and cheerful without under or over doing it. Her smiles and expressions all looked really natural and she's a great crier as well..not to mention, she did a fine job portraying two totally different characters. JRW does have potential as an actress and deserves bigger and better roles like these (instead of the bland 2nd lead like in KSS).. im looking forward to see her in more leading roles in the future!
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-16-07 at 03:13 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool