Thread: Will the pairing of Huang Rong and Shi Potian works?

Default Will the pairing of Huang Rong and Shi Potian works?

This thought popped up when I mentioned about Huang Rong and Shi Potian opening a restaurant together yesterday in the 'Xia Ke Xing' thread.

Will the pairing of Huang Rong and Shi Potian works?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

Cool

no, guo jing was dumb, but not naive. shi potian was intelligent but naive. he would have sent haung rong nuts.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    no, guo jing was dumb, but not naive. shi potian was intelligent but naive. he would have sent haung rong nuts.
    Can u explain it in more detail? What would drive Huang Rong nuts? SPT's naivete or SPT's intelligence?

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

guo jing wasn't cunning but he was direct and knew how to behave, plus he had a sense for judging character. he showed great character and gave his horse and clock to huang rong because he considered huang rong as a 'brother' when he first met. when he encountered trouble, he fought against injustice and all this made an impression on huang rong. they had the same feelings in their heart. SPT was very anti-voilence. he wouldn't have enjoyed the jokes huang rong played on the rich couple she and guo jing met. he knew nothing about matters that were going on, much worse then guo jing. while his character wasn't far from guo jing, there were several times when he refused to accept facts and often thought of bad people as good ones. he would have been tottally helpless unless huang rong was there to help every step. guo jing was at least able to fight for himself. with her strong character i doubt she would have put up with him for long. as for cooking, they would probably end up like LCY and WCY competing for who's the best. SPT always had trouble understanding peoples intention because of his abuse as a kid, and the reason why huang rong liked guo jing was they had this perfect understanding between them. plus she would have hated him from the start because of his(brother's actually) reputation. if huang rong went for brains, she would have fallen for yang kang.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

If both were to cook together, their food would surely be the best in the world.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    as for cooking, they would probably end up like LCY and WCY competing for who's the best.
    I don't think SPT and HR will be like LCY and WCY. SPT is not a competitive person. He won't compete to be number 1. Cooking is just to fill others' and his own stomach.

Reply (to kyss of the sword post) from Dimsum from wuxiamania where I also post the question to. (I also post kryss opinion there because in wuxiamania all the people who reply think the relationship will work. So, I post an opposing view there)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsum
    I beg to differ, the way SPT was able to cope with DDDD, which was several times worst than the young HR has me convinced that SPT would be able to cope with HR's violence tendency in LOCH. The difference was, HR was a spoiled girl from the peach blossom island, where HYS probably let her do anything she wanted, but she has some sense of justice, she knew what's right or wrong and she knew she was a Song citizen, so there was no way she would fall for Yang Kang, she also matured a lot from the time where LOCH started and it ended.
    An earlier reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsum
    yeah, i think it might work if HR can overcome SPT naive innocence, the thing is HR was pretty naive herself but at least she is fast in adapting to her surrounding when she run away from home. my personal opinion, it would work and it might be even a better than HR/GJ relationship because SPT is a fast learner and quite intellegent.