Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    HAHAHA.. not in a perverted way though! lol... yeah he's like ooo you saw? your mischevious.. lol... lol seriously she's always like yeah my bf would be my dog... lol... i just finished watching episode 36 of HH3.. lol i felt like the things leading on to their kiss was kinda rushed and random? lol cuz like the episode before moses was just yelling at her and now he's going after her?! lol.. awww i really like melissa and bowie as a couple in this series though... lol.. they're CUTE together.. and it was really sad how melissa has her cancer again and how coincidentall she's a bone doctor and she has bone cancer! lol... and their hug was QUITE cute... lol... moses and bernice dont make such a great couple in this series though... a WAY better one in LB... lol cuz they had MORE time together.. haha..but yeahh bowie and melissa is on my good side... lol... hopefully they'll be in some more series as a couple? lol... and melissa IS really pretty in this series.. haha...
    i think that kiss thing was random too... but moses' character is like that... MC Lam is kinda weird like that... and melissa and bowie had great chemistry... but i wasnt too interested in them... only moses and bernice and raymond cho (chris) and maggie siu (anson)...

oh and about bernice's dog... she loves them so much...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    i think that kiss thing was random too... but moses' character is like that... MC Lam is kinda weird like that... and melissa and bowie had great chemistry... but i wasnt too interested in them... only moses and bernice and raymond cho (chris) and maggie siu (anson)...

oh and about bernice's dog... she loves them so much...

lol.. i wasn't really interested in anyone except for MC and Betsy.. lol until i saw Sarah and Henry's chemistry!!! wooo.. lol i like how i'm using their character's names... lol it's just soo nice to see henry and sarah soo happy together though... like sarah wasn't very happy before until her and henry got together.. especially since her cancer came back.. i'm glad for them though... lol... like everything was just sooo much happier when they got together.. lol

but of course bernice and moses is still the ultimate couple.. haha but bowie and melissa comes close..hehehe
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

lol.. i wasn't really interested in anyone except for MC and Betsy.. lol until i saw Sarah and Henry's chemistry!!! wooo.. lol i like how i'm using their character's names... lol it's just soo nice to see henry and sarah soo happy together though... like sarah wasn't very happy before until her and henry got together.. especially since her cancer came back.. i'm glad for them though... lol... like everything was just sooo much happier when they got together.. lol

but of course bernice and moses is still the ultimate couple.. haha but bowie and melissa comes close..hehehe
    melissa aint that amusing... i think it was bowie who made it more fun...

anyways back to moses... hahaha... i saw you post on the calendar thing... man im dying to see a clearer picture... hope his hairstyle isnt the one that has a split on the side... im looking forward to the MC Lam hairstyle... so sexy there... hahaha...

melissa aint that amusing... i think it was bowie who made it more fun...

anyways back to moses... hahaha... i saw you post on the calendar thing... man im dying to see a clearer picture... hope his hairstyle isnt the one that has a split on the side... im looking forward to the MC Lam hairstyle... so sexy there... hahaha...

lol.. me too either will be good.. hah except i REALLY hope it isn't the one like in DOP.. wooo that would NOT be good! hahahaha..

yeahh he looks MIGHTY fine in that picture posed like that though... wouldn't u guys agree?

lol.. me too either will be good.. hah except i REALLY hope it isn't the one like in DOP.. wooo that would NOT be good! hahahaha..

yeahh he looks MIGHTY fine in that picture posed like that though... wouldn't u guys agree?
    i like his hair in DOP... he had that haircut for the 2006 calendar... hehehe...

oh that pose was nice... very sexy....

i like his hair in DOP... he had that haircut for the 2006 calendar... hehehe...

oh that pose was nice... very sexy....
    lol ehh not my favorite..i dunno it just looks regular i guess? hahha for that suit i'm hoping the hair is nicer.. u know? cuz like the 2006 one he was dressed like normal soo it looked good... but he's dressed in the suit for the 2007 one.. soo.. yeah lol... i'm looking at the 2006 calendar right now... and his pants aren't my favorite... lol

lol ehh not my favorite..i dunno it just looks regular i guess? hahha for that suit i'm hoping the hair is nicer.. u know? cuz like the 2006 one he was dressed like normal soo it looked good... but he's dressed in the suit for the 2007 one.. soo.. yeah lol... i'm looking at the 2006 calendar right now... and his pants aren't my favorite... lol
    i think regular/normal is good... and about his suit for 2007, that's why i want his hair to be like the one he had for HHIII... it just looks nice... and i didnt like his outfit for 2006... it was a little to weird for me... especially the pants...

i think regular/normal is good... and about his suit for 2007, that's why i want his hair to be like the one he had for HHIII... it just looks nice... and i didnt like his outfit for 2006... it was a little to weird for me... especially the pants...
    yeah totally agree..yupp i was watching hh3 somemore.. andd ooo i know what ur talking about!!!! lol except in teh 2006 calendar i liked how the shirt like was showing some skin... hahahhaha... yeah and the shoes.. are a big no no also.. HAHAHHA and it was pretty random how yoyo had the like braids or w/e...

lol

yeah totally agree..yupp i was watching hh3 somemore.. andd ooo i know what ur talking about!!!! lol except in teh 2006 calendar i liked how the shirt like was showing some skin... hahahhaha... yeah and the shoes.. are a big no no also.. HAHAHHA and it was pretty random how yoyo had the like braids or w/e...

lol
    yoyo had braids??? i dont remember... i think everyone had a nice outfit except moses... steven had a nice combo...

oh and about moses in 2006 calendar... he was a little too dark...

yoyo had braids??? i dont remember... i think everyone had a nice outfit except moses... steven had a nice combo...

oh and about moses in 2006 calendar... he was a little too dark...

LOL atleast we got to see a part of his skin.. hahahhahahah yeahh nvm about them braids.. i couldve sworn it was like the cornrolls or w/e but it was just messy hair do... lol my bad! hahahhaha

hehehe...

today's news about the new 40 episode series...
    moses plays the saxophone at bosco's and tavia's wedding banquet...
    and behind the scene moses plays the guitar...

news below:
    [Ta Kung Pao 21/09/06]

Tavia Yeung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan and Lai Lok Yi were filming earlier at the Miramar Hotel for a scene in "Storm in a Pool" that tells of Bosco and Tavia's wedding banquet with around 20 tables of guests and Moses playing the saxophone. Playing a newlywed, Bosco was asked when he would be getting married for real, to which he replied he has not found a partner yet. With his rumours with Myolie Wu still not ceasing, he was asked if he was waiting for her to slim down before they get married. Changing the subject, Bosco says: "I think it would be better if I made more money or for me to buy a dream house. I would like a home that is over 1000 square foot."

With the recent news surrounding a mysterious Miss Yeung breaking up the marriage of Tsang Chi Hung, Tavia was asked about this and she indicated that she does not know Mr Tsang. When it was mentioned that neither she nor her sister Griselda received any votes in a speculative internet poll, she laughs she was a little disappointed about this, sighing that she must not be attractive enough for people to vote for her. She smiles: "Other people probably think that I will never be a third party and enter into someone else's marriage. My image is very positive and with my sister not having any votes either, then I think our Yeung name will be going extinct soon!" Tavia hopes to be pursued by some rich heirs, but she is not interested in those with wives already. She says: "I hope that they will have a happy marriage and for me, I would wish that no-one interferes with my future marriage."

Since the news broke about Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung's 'badminton romance', Lok Yi has been noted as their matchmaker. He says that he has not asked them for confirmation yet but if it is true, then he will be happy for them. Asked if he has received a matchmakers fee, he immediately denied that he introduced them, saying that they had met previously on the set of a film. Moses was playing on a guitar in between takes and he says that he can play many songs. Asked if Bernice Liu has heard him play, he smiles: "Many people have heard me play before, I don't know if she has heard me though." Moses denies he uses his guitar skills to attract the ladies, laughing that this is just his secret weapon on the stage.

credits to TVBspace News Roundup

look tracy... they mention bernice... hahaha...

Moses was playing on a guitar in between takes and he says that he can play many songs. Asked if Bernice Liu has heard him play, he smiles: "Many people have heard me play before, I don't know if she has heard me though." Moses denies he uses his guitar skills to attract the ladies, laughing that this is just his secret weapon on the stage.

credits to TVBspace News Roundup

look tracy... they mention bernice... hahaha...
    HAHAHHA he's soo denying it... lol HOW LAME.. hahahhaha... =)

i just know it.. he's soo denying it.

HAHAHHA he's soo denying it... lol HOW LAME.. hahahhaha... =)

i just know it.. he's soo denying it.
    hahaha... by denying you mean the thing about getting girls??? maybe... but a lot of girls would love a guy who can play the guitar... i know i do... oh moses can also play the piano... he's so talented...

hahaha... by denying you mean the thing about getting girls??? maybe... but a lot of girls would love a guy who can play the guitar... i know i do... oh moses can also play the piano... he's so talented...
    lolll denying i meant as how moses says "well i play the guitar for a lot of ppl i don't know if i've played for bernice though" lol thats what i meant...

haha YES I PLAY PIANO TOO!!!! hahaha

omg hh3 the ending.. WOWWW melissa and bowie broke up.. that was really heart breaking for me.. especially the last part they were together when she was going to go to the taxi but then came back and gave him a kiss and said take care... soo did she end up goign to singapore? soo sad.... that hurt me the most... lol ehh bernice and moses didn't really get together.. just flirted a lot... lol.. aww totally miss the bowie and melissa couple though.. lol

lolll denying i meant as how moses says "well i play the guitar for a lot of ppl i don't know if i've played for bernice though" lol thats what i meant...

haha YES I PLAY PIANO TOO!!!! hahaha

omg hh3 the ending.. WOWWW melissa and bowie broke up.. that was really heart breaking for me.. especially the last part they were together when she was going to go to the taxi but then came back and gave him a kiss and said take care... soo did she end up goign to singapore? soo sad.... that hurt me the most... lol ehh bernice and moses didn't really get together.. just flirted a lot... lol.. aww totally miss the bowie and melissa couple though.. lol
    oh i got it... maybe they got guitars at TVB... TVB probably does... or maybe played it for her when she went to his place...

yep melissa and bowie broke up... bowie can never keep a relationship... he cant commit...

and moses and bernice were dating at the end... he said he had to go celebrate wid her 'cause she passed the first part of the doctor test thingy (dont know the correct term)... but he sounded kinda not so happy about it... who knows...

oh you play the piano... i wanna learn... but i think im a little too old and lazy... hahaha...

oh i got it... maybe they got guitars at TVB... TVB probably does... or maybe played it for her when she went to his place...

yep melissa and bowie broke up... bowie can never keep a relationship... he cant commit...

and moses and bernice were dating at the end... he said he had to go celebrate wid her 'cause she passed the first part of the doctor test thingy (dont know the correct term)... but he sounded kinda not so happy about it... who knows...

oh you play the piano... i wanna learn... but i think im a little too old and lazy... hahaha...
    lol.. or he plays it for her whenever she wants him to.. =) lol yeahh that was stupid how bowie couldn't keep a relationship.. ithought they were kidding all that time.. that really sucks... lol.. yeahh i dunno i guess i just never picked up on that they were dating.. hahhahaa.. very little screen time together.. yeahh piano gets kinda boring sometimes... lol u have to be very patient with it..

they say ppl who play piano are quiet and somber.. i'm exactly the OPPOSITE!!!! hahahhaha..

lol.. or he plays it for her whenever she wants him to.. =) lol yeahh that was stupid how bowie couldn't keep a relationship.. ithought they were kidding all that time.. that really sucks... lol.. yeahh i dunno i guess i just never picked up on that they were dating.. hahhahaa.. very little screen time together.. yeahh piano gets kinda boring sometimes... lol u have to be very patient with it..

they say ppl who play piano are quiet and somber.. i'm exactly the OPPOSITE!!!! hahahhaha..
    bowie's character has been like that since healing hand I... so it's not a big surprise...

and about moses playing the guitar where ever bernice wants... hahhaa... imagine seeing him carry a guitar everywhere he went... that would be a little... ummm... hahaha...

and about the piano... it's true i guess... i can tell you're the opposite...

i think the newspaper said moses likes to listen to classical music... he also said in an interview once that he likes soft music... gosh is he the quiet type...

bowie's character has been like that since healing hand I... so it's not a big surprise...

and about moses playing the guitar where ever bernice wants... hahhaa... imagine seeing him carry a guitar everywhere he went... that would be a little... ummm... hahaha...

and about the piano... it's true i guess... i can tell you're the opposite...

i think the newspaper said moses likes to listen to classical music... he also said in an interview once that he likes soft music... gosh is he the quiet type...
    lol yeahh that's true about bowie.. i didn't watch the first one but second i watch parts of it and the realtionship with flora and kit didn't last long... wait did he go out with kit chan? don't remember...lol.. hahah carrying his guitar around everywhere he went! lmfao.. haha quiet... not me if i meet him he'll probably think i'm annoying! haha..

my dad knows this guy that works at tvb in LA... he's like in charge there or soemthing but like he said when like some tvb ppl come he'll let us know and we and meet up!!! soo happy!!! haha and he said he could sign me up for training classes!!!! lol i was destined to be with tvb!!! hahahahha... yeah and he says flora chan and moses come a lot... wooo... hahahha..

lol yeahh that's true about bowie.. i didn't watch the first one but second i watch parts of it and the realtionship with flora and kit didn't last long... wait did he go out with kit chan? don't remember...lol.. hahah carrying his guitar around everywhere he went! lmfao.. haha quiet... not me if i meet him he'll probably think i'm annoying! haha..

my dad knows this guy that works at tvb in LA... he's like in charge there or soemthing but like he said when like some tvb ppl come he'll let us know and we and meet up!!! soo happy!!! haha and he said he could sign me up for training classes!!!! lol i was destined to be with tvb!!! hahahahha... yeah and he says flora chan and moses come a lot... wooo... hahahha..
    kit??? i never really paid attention to HHII...

oh you're so lucky... hahaha... training classes??? one day i might see you on TV... that would be a little something... and moses and flora in LA... LA is pretty close to HK...

kit??? i never really paid attention to HHII...

oh you're so lucky... hahaha... training classes??? one day i might see you on TV... that would be a little something... and moses and flora in LA... LA is pretty close to HK...
    LA as in Los Angeles?? noo it's not close it's like half way across the world.. lol or were u being sarcastic? lol.. if i was on tv someday i would still probably post in this forum top secretly though.. hahahhaha... yeah i think she was.....as in i think kit was in hh2... still dissapoiinted that melissa and bowie didn't end up together....