Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    The Gentle Crackdown is just finished here haha it was such a good comedy series I feel so bad for Siu Chuen at the end when Dong Lau shoved Lai Guan to him. hahah Cindy Au did a good job as Man Lai Guan too and at first I thought she turned psycho when she kidnapped Dong Lau.
    oh yea... i felt sorry for him too... but it was cute... cindy did really well... it was really unpredictable that she like siu cheun...

gosh I go away for a while and you people just let it die im disappointed tsk tsk tsk.. haha kidding. HHIII is airing now along with WOIL both I watched when it was airing in HK. I really loved the chemistry between Michael Tong and Gigi Lai in HHIII although Michael died later on .. which was sad good maybe i can find out for myself who killed him argh he deserved better i liked his character

lol

a little while??? more like longer than that! lol well i've been busy with school work and stuff... same old same old...anywayss.... yeah hh3 is going to air here at the US soon... although i just finished watching it... lol haven't even started on anything else... maybe when winter break comes along... lol then i'll have two whole weeks to catch up on EVERYTHING! lolll
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

im also busy wid hw... not much going on... just watching land of wealth... i think the series is pretty good... but moses' character and acting is kinda blah... i still love the real moses though... hehehe...

My favorite Moses is Shui Dong Lau in The Gentle Crackdown My least favorite Moses are Healing Hands and Cao Pei in Where the Legend Begins although its an interesting one.

hahahhaha favorite would HAVE to be ah sui in love bond... LOL... of course.. hehehehe... and least favoritee ummm kenix's husband in Take My Word For It...

hehhehehehehe =)

favorite would be the "shui's" (water)... hahaha... meaning TGC and LB moses... least favorite... um really hard to say 'cause i just love this guy too much... hahaha... there's always something about the character he plays that make me like him...

i really like how this topic started...

hahahhahaha i don't even know how it started... lol kiss just said it and soo i added on... hahahhaha anywayss... still quite busy with school workk.... lol... halloween's coming up! hahahhaa i still don't what to be yet.. lol u guys are probably too old to celebrate halloween? hahahha

not at all - I might go celebrate halloween this year. depends. some people my age probably stopped trick or treating but Im still a child at heart at times so I might buy a costume or just a wacky witch hat or something.

HHIII is airing now and although I watched some of it at HK it still seems like my first time watching it when I turn on the TV now. haha Moses is like such a bad father and son. I feel so sorry for his mama what a terrible son!

HHIII is airing now and although I watched some of it at HK it still seems like my first time watching it when I turn on the TV now. haha Moses is like such a bad father and son. I feel so sorry for his mama what a terrible son!
    in HHIII, he is a was a bad father and son... it's strange how HHIII is the first time we see and mother/son thing for moses... hmmm... the one is LB also counts... i really want to see more series of moses with like a family thing for him... like he has a dad and a mom... 'cause so far he only plays orphans and like the son-in-law...

about halloween... i dont do anything on that day... hehehe...

im almost done watching land of wealth. sad to say, moses is quite stiff in here...or i've been expecting more?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    im almost done watching land of wealth. sad to say, moses is quite stiff in here...or i've been expecting more?
    no you're right... he's stiff... hahha... well maybe it's his character in the series... 'cause this character he plays is kinda dull and depressed...

LOL... yeahh i like the family envioronment for moses.... i dunno i wanna see more from him.. lol.. like more series like modern ones... hopefully he'll win Best Actor this year.. BIG COMPETITION though.. =)

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    LOL... yeahh i like the family envioronment for moses.... i dunno i wanna see more from him.. lol.. like more series like modern ones... hopefully he'll win Best Actor this year.. BIG COMPETITION though.. =)
    yep definitely more modern series...

i hope he gets in the top 5... but there IS big competition this year... and moses' acting this year wasnt as outstanding as last year's...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    yep definitely more modern series...

i hope he gets in the top 5... but there IS big competition this year... and moses' acting this year wasnt as outstanding as last year's...
    yeahhh.. that's trueee

hey guys go check out moses' message at his official website...
    i think it's him who wrote it 'cause he's the only one wid the password...

can you give me the link???

and is it in chinese? cuz i can't read chinese

so if it is can you just translate it for me?

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    can you give me the link???

and is it in chinese? cuz i can't read chinese

so if it is can you just translate it for me?
    here's the link: http://www.moseschanho.com/cgi-bin/monoceros.cgi

dont worry it's in english... so no need for translation...

you what i've just realized? through us 3 this thread managed 23 pages. amazing

you what i've just realized? through us 3 this thread managed 23 pages. amazing
    hahaha... seriously... it is so amazing... and most of the time we are on topic...

so what did you guys think of moses' message...