Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 646474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1157

Thread: Moses Chan

haha... tracy you're still on that... you're so adorable...
    that thing is also driving me up the wall...

kiss kiss kiss... you're back too!!! haha...

of course i choose moses... everyone chose raymond 'cause they think he's hotter and younger... but i totally think moses is way hotter... haha...

of course i watched WTLB... that scene you mentioned is a good one... so sweet the way he was by ada's side...

Yeah I suddenly remembered spcnet and how I haven't come back in the longest time and then when I visit I realize tracy is also back too. Haha

Yeah true everyone chooses Ching Leung because of Raymond but they shouldn't pick him just for who the actor was or his looks. I bet in real life if they seriously consider a similiar situation they'll all no doubt pick the truest one, which would be Sai Bao. However I like how when you talk to many people they would always say "of course personality over looks la!" but with this question of DDK or CL actaually emerges, a fine example of hot&young looks vs. great personality, everyone starts picking the better looking one. I felt moved by Sai Bao for who and what he does.

Yeah of course you watched Where the Legend Begins .... I couldn't remember and that was one of our past Moses discussions in the earlier posts too. Yes it's definitely sweet to watch how he was by Ada's side all the time. If it wasn't for stupid Sonija b!@tch he would've been treating her well all along and all those bad things wouldn't have happened. Sigh I still think Ada shouldn't have claimed her as a sworn sister or how about, saving and adopting her to begin with.

Mc did you see the Linda-Moses Heart of Greed chatroom with Louis Yuen? If you haven't you should haha. Anyway I'll put up the links for you people.

HoG Chatroom Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ra9z...elated&search=

HoG Chatroom Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6p_t...elated&search=

HoG Chatroom Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVbJlCc48M

HoG Chatroom Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSK6...elated&search=

HoG Chatroom Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2opAv...elated&search=

HoG Chatroom Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4lsL...elated&search=

HoG Chatroom Part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjqpl...elated&search=

HoG Chatroom Part 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT1x3...elated&search=

Haha... pretty funny. I love it when Moses laughs but esp. Louis Yuen haha ...so loud and fast. Lovin' Moses shirt - "Lucky Bastard".
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-03-07 at 02:37 PM.

haha... nah i will still choose moses... he has the whole package... =P
    sorry no love for raymond... he aint that hot...

yea ada was to nice in WTLB... but i mean sonija really showed us that she can act evil...

of course i watched the chatroom... loved it... especially those parts when moses and louis teased linda; it was really cute... and moses uncontrollable laughter is just the best...

Haha Moses is funny. I liked his instant reaction of awe and jealousy because Louis got to do a kissing scene with Mary Hon in the past, when he told Linda to whisper into his ears about whom she enjoyed kissing the most of all her past male co-stars, and when he started clapping the instant Linda was asked to sing some love song. Haha :P And then I haven't watched chatroom parts 6-8....

As for Sonija... her acting still kinda sucked as the villianous Kwok Huen but she is a bit convincing I guess. Somehow when people hates evil characters to guts, and the bad acting on their respective actor/actress, some would always say it means they did a good job but really it's not. It's the scripting - their speech and actions, that is worth despising.

And oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're not a Ray fan. Not that I dislike him...in fact I find myself liking him more since Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion as Fung Hung Lit, and of course I will not deny his talents. But it's so rare to find someone just like me who is not obsessed nor a Ray fan nowadays.

haha... actually they were asking who was the best kisser... hehe... too bad she didnt get to kiss moses... =P
    yea moses always does something cute and unexpected... i love his reaction to when he answered what scene was most memorable...

who said sonija got talent?! haha... im so mean... no but for real she can really act evil... because of the good script... haha...

yea there are a lot of ray fans... but i just dont find him that attractive... i mean when i compare him to moses, moses is just way better... i can talk to you all day about why he's better... haha... too much love for moses... =D

hehe mc I love your avatar. Cute and simple.

You know I was reading your Ah Mo blog and I found the fun facts interesting. He lost his first kiss on the BUS?? To a stranger or someone he knew/liked? Because I'd find it weird to do that on the bus too... I don't do PDA (public display of affection) just don't have the guts lol. Hehe, call me sickminded, but now that we know when his first kiss was, I'm wondering about his big first time... :P and if he's still active despite being single for a long time. Haha let's move on before we creep the people reading this. It's also cool to know he can do a 360 with his tongue. I tried it and hey I could do it too! Does your tongue have to end at the same spot it started? Because my tongue started turning from the right but stopped at the same position but on the left side.

I also saw his baby picture and until your caption said he was the shortest one I couldn't figure him out. He's so adorable I just want to pinch his cheeks. Looking at his picture and comparing it to now, there's such a big transition. And yes mc, I agree I'd pick Moses over Raymond Lam too ... I just like him way better and Heart of Greed plays a reason too. Anyway, do you know anything about Moses' role in Jewels Splendor? Is he going to be with Linda or someone else? I think Bosco is involved in a love relationship with Linda in there ... and Wong He too for a love triangle. Lucky Linda, getting all those great popular guys since entering the industry which most of them I like/ don't mind - Moses, Raymond, Benny, Steven, and now BOSCO (and possibly Wong He too).

Also, what do you guys think of Moses and Linda's chemistry in Heart of Greed? I think it's quite sweet possibly because of their story. But what are your thoughts on the actors' connection to each other in their performances? And what about Ray-Linda? Chemistry is something that's rather hard to define and figure at times.

thank you!!! you can use it too to show support for moses... =P hahaha...

i think he lost his first kiss to someone he likes... haha... i dont think moses would just kiss a random stranger... i dont do PDA neither... im too traditional for that... =D
    about his first big time... whoa!!! hehehe... i would not know... hmmm... i hope he's not active when he's single... that's not cool... =P i mean i wont want my idol to do that... hahaha...

the tongue thingy... i think it has to stop at where you started... i think that's what he did... haha... but what you did is cool too... i still cant do it... =(

actually in that baby picture... moses looks exactly the same as the way he does now... or maybe it's just me...

oh in JS or TGOL... moses is a rich bachelor who gets a lot of girls... i think he has a relationship with ada, but not sure... but he def. marries gigi at some time... i think moses and linda are god siblings...

linda does work a lot with popular guys... but the only one i like is moses... haha... their chemistry was great in HOG... moses always makes it work out even if the pairing may seem weird looking at first... ray and linda; i didnt like it maybe because they argued too much...

ooh darn... god siblings only? I loved them in Heart of Greed.... but oh well! Linda is going to be involved with Bosco. Hehe new chances to work with different co-stars...

I liked Heart of Greed so much I had to rewatch it and I must say I just can't get enough of Dak Dak Dei! I love him sooo much he's just that adorable. Just like you mc, I'd pick Dak Dak Dei over Ching Leung anyday in a heartbeat. However if it's Dak Dak Dei or Ah Gil /Yat there would be some competition, but I think I'd still go for Dak Dak Dei just because he's just the truest and more sincere. Plus, Bosco's character is more picky or selective.

Hehe, nah mc I like your avatar but you're currently using it so it wouldn't be fair of me to use it at the same time... maybe after when you change it. :P Hey do you have some nice Moses avatars to share with me? I'd really appreciate one to show my support hehe.

So empty here nowadays...gawd. Mc, I'm so proud of you, baby! Through your unconditional support and love...the Moses thread has reached over 50 pages and going! I wish more people would come here despite the very few of us haha.

PS. oh wow ... 600th post! On Moses' thread too.

By the way, I have a question for mc, and all you Moses fans and supporters.

Had Moses and Raymond Lam switched up the roles for Heart of Greed... would you still pick Dak Dak Dei or Ching Leung?

Personally I would still pick Dak Dak Dei even if it's Raymond. I just like the character more. I'd imagine a Moses' Ching Leung to be very attractive too though.

haha... i guess god siblings is better than nothing... and im happy there's a new pairing... hope linda and bosco have good chemistry onscreen...

moses or bosco in HOG??? hmmm... haha... you know i only like moses... =P

no you can use my avatar... it's made to be used by moses fans...
    nice avatars??? i havent made any new ones... i need to find that perfect pic... or do you have a pic in mind???

hehe... i have to show my support for moses... moses has really few fans who go online... i think... or they do, but they're not out there... im happy i can do it... ive never been so dedicated to something... =P and my moses blog is my baby... haha... it make me proud... i think im starting to sound silly now...

if moses and ray switched... i think i would pick ray... or maybe i will be bias and choose moses... haha... i really cant imagine moses playing ching leung or ray playing dak dak dei...
    Last edited by mc82988; 08-06-07 at 03:16 AM.

aww thanks soo much mc!

Yeah I love Heart of Greed in so many levels. It is one of the best series of 07, and probably one of the better ones in recent years. Also loved how the cast was simply great and there were lots of chemistry in there. The acting is great and the supposed lacklustre actors ... Linda and Chris Lai... surprisingly improved so much they are possible front-runners for Most Improved. I'd support Chris more though, his character wasn't as significant but he managed to make it a memorable and convincing. His acting is no longer bad, but in fact, a performance of a very decent actor. I enjoyed it lots and grew lots of newfound respect for him.
    Linda's used to make everyone cringe, but she sure had won the audiences' hearts with this one. Her vast improvement deserved all the praises. It's too bad she won the Most Improved Actress last year when the choice was definitely questionable. She actually deserved it forHeart but I just don't see her taking it this time again.

The series also revived to boost the careers of several veterans - Ha Yu, Susanna Kwan but mostly Lee Sze Kei.

As for Moses, I've heard his name mentioned a couple of times up for Best Actor. And I hope it's true. This guy has had a couple of nominations before but it's about time he wins something. His fanbase also greatly increased due to his loveable character Dak Dak Dei in this popular series, and his name definitely gained more deserving recognition. He's just one of the more versatile actors in TVB and I'll be rooting for him to take Best Actor home!

Heart definitely did a lot of wonders....

yea HOG def. changed my views on linda and chris... i use to not like chris 'cause the characters he's given are so annoying, but i really like him in HOG... he deserves "most improved" this year... and linda ive been watching her improve series after series... and she was really good in HOG... if she didnt win the "most improved" last yea then this year she really deserves it...
    oh and ha yu as well... started to like him after HOG...

and moses... hehe... after watching TGC i always feel that he should win the award... im super bias... haha...

Haha, did The Gentle Crackdown make you a fan of his, mc?

Mine was probably The Charm Beneath or War and Beauty that made me officially support Moses. However I already had this spot for this actor when I watched Where the Legend Begins. Loved/hated his character so much.

What are some of your other favorite Moses' series? Despite his role was really really small in Armed Reaction III... I thought he looked hot there... he was this cool gangster racing guy. I totally don't like him in Healing Hands II & III. MC (the character... love ya mc82988 :P )is an idiot. After Heart of Greed, Dak Dak Dei is now officially my top favorite Moses role. He's just so adorable and proves my point of his versatility.

Any news of Moses lately? Despite of him and Bernice. I don't like her even though I agree they share great chemistry and is probably his best female co-star. Sorry BerMo fans...

haha... i never told you!?! yea i started supporting him after TGC... i mean i never thought he was a bad actor, but after TGC i thought he was super good actor and a super cool person...

hehe... i love you too... =D moses' character in HHII & III is super cocky, but i think he did a good job portraying that character... if i didnt do research on him i would think the real him was also that arrogant...

dak dak dei is def. awesome... but he doesnt beat shui dung lau... haha... even if they are the same person... =P

hmmm... no moses news lately...

awww... you're not a fan of the bernice & moses pairing... but it's ok...

you're a myolie fan right??? what do you think of this pairing (even though it hasnt happened yet)... i think it will work out...

Yup, I'm a Myolie fan and I think the pairing of MyoSes (LOL) will work out definitely. Moses has made it happen with most female co-stars and he's such a versatile actor he can blend in easily on his own part as a good partner. Myolie is a great actress and she's had great chemistry with all her past male co-stars... I don't think I can name one that sucked with her. She's the type of actress that makes things happen with her presence and charisma, so I do think a Myolie-Moses pairing would be one that could be looked forward to.

Haha you know, I thought Moses was arrogant too at first. Watching Healing Hands II followed by Where the Legend Begins and Armed Reaction III, just didn't help at all. His personalities in TVB series before The Gentle Crackdown were typecasted as serious, cold, or arrogant - so one just couldn't help think he's that type of person as well. Especially with his natural portrayal and convincing appearance. But I was so shocked when watching The Gentle Crackdown, his presence was the biggest comedic factor. I love his big foolish grin and his hand gesture when laughing.

TGC forced a fan out from you so I totally understand why Shui Dong Lau is still your favorite Moses' character. He is easily the most adorable Moses role too, but I like Dak Dak Dei just a bit more. I think it's cute how he talks and I love his good personality. The thing about him being traditional and outdated just adds more to it.

Hey mc, have you ever met Moses before? Have you ever interacted with him online? Since he has his own website and blog or something and he replies to fans I think. I'm sure he's nice ... or else you wouldn't be one of his biggest fans. But again, many artists are kind to their supporters.

Besides Moses, who are some of your favorite actors/actresses? For me it would be (guys) Bobby Au-Yeung, Bosco Wong, Steven Ma (girls) Myolie Wu, Gigi Lai, Maggie Cheung .... just to name top few ones...

yea i think moses looks good with all his female co-stars... oh the male co-star that i think didnt match myolie is joe ma... haha...

im happy TVB is giving him the nice guy roles... but now i want them to give him does mean arrogant roles again... hehe... im so picky...

i think dak dak dei can win him that award... either the best male actor or favorite character... =P

i never met moses close-up... but did watch one concert; i was super far away... haha...

to tell you the truth moses is my favorite actor; i dont think i have any other... i do like a lot of other actors/actresses, but i dont call them my favorite... oh i used to love bobby so much and then i watched TGC and everything changed... haha...

haha Bobby has been my favorite TVB male actor since the beginning and still is. He's simply a good actor with an adorable personality. And I love most of the series he's been in anyway esp. Witness to a Prosecution I & II.
    Now that you mention it, Moses definitely has a great chance of being a contender for Favorite Character (Dak Dak Dei), too.
    Aw you're lucky to attend a concert of his. I wish I could meet him someday and get him to sign an autograph for me. If I'm ever lucky to, I'll make sure to get one for you too The fact that he's shy makes him even more adorable, especially how he has a cool look on the outside.

It's so quiet here lately, just a page full of conversations between me and you. I hope there's more Moses fans that show their support.

yea i also like bobby from way back... i think it was in 1997 or 1998... haha... so long time ago...

awww... you're so nice... i would get one for you too if i can... hehe... ask him for like 10 or something... =P
    i also like moses 'cause he's shy... it's such a cute trait on a guy...

i think everyone else is on vacation... maybe traveling???
    but it's fun talking to you... =D

Hi, this is my first post ever on the net. So, it's obvious that I'm a Moses Chan (MC) fan - a very new one, though.

My Cantonese is very limited. Despite that, I finished watching "Better Halves" recently - after hearing my housemate raved about MC.
    Didn't think much about his acting then. I started liking his acting in "The Gentle Crackdown". Wow, this guy can act in a comedy! Of course, I absolutely love MC's Dak Dak Dei character in HOG.

What's more, I hear that MC is a fellow Australian. I'd like to hear him speak in English and see how Aussie he sounds. Anyone knows where I can do so on the net ?
    Last edited by ShenKit; 08-11-07 at 06:46 AM.

Hi ShenKit! Glad to have another Moses fan here.

Yes Moses is an Aussie, I believe he moved to Australia when he was 11? You'd have to ask mc82988, die-hard of his. who also fell in love with him in "The Gentle Crackdown" Good series, cute Moses character and good acting. I'm surprised he can do comedies too heh.

Um as for Moses speaking English clips... I don't know, you can try YouTube or just ask mc82988. I think you might find it in her blog too possibly.

mc82988 - yes, shyness is a cute trait on a guy. But of course, not TOO shy, it's annoying when you talk to them and feel like you're pretty much talking to yourself. Just want them to open up like a friend once they know you more.

I love talking to you too Hm maybe I should add you on MSN or something so we can talk there as well. Speaking of vacations...the last time I've had one was 2 years ago, I know I have a huge possibility of going to the Beijing 08 Olympics, since my dad thinks it's once in a lifetime chance of hosting it in home country. Well I'm from Canada but we're Chinese so yeah. However I'm in a controversy because I have 2 courses to catch up on in order to enter this University after post-secondary.