Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AvRiL LaViGnE...

Default AvRiL LaViGnE...

Does anyone here likes AvRiL LaViGnE? What Song of her do you like?

here's mine:

1.Losing grip
    2.My Happy Ending
    3.I'm with You
    4.Why
    5.Complicated
    If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking.

I like her. She has some good songs.

Like:
    My Happy Ending
    Nobody's Home
    Fall To Pieces
    Naked
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

one of my friend....hes a guy....not dat young....he likes avril lavigne....is it wrong?? it doesnt make him gay does it.....??????????????

one of my friend....hes a guy....not dat young....he likes avril lavigne....is it wrong?? it doesnt make him gay does it.....??????????????
    hi!!!
    you know... when you're liking someone with your oposite gender doesn't mean you're a homosexual... you're just being true to yourself!!!
    If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking.

Thumbs up

Heyz,heyz! I bring this thread back into action as Avril's coming back with a really great song"Keep Holding On" for movie"Eragon" ... It's of pop style and I it very much.It's one of her nicest song.Her unreleased song 'Day Dream' also sounds just as great but too short.I'm quite a fan for her music.Anyone here who share the passion for her songs?
    Last edited by Elfie88; 12-03-06 at 11:58 AM.

She has nice songs. Except for maybe Sk8er Boi...hehe. And GIRLFRIEND. That song is so not what Avril's capable of...I heard she was drunk when she composed it? Girlfriend makes it seem like Avril's regressed through the years rather than improved! But I like the majority of her music.

My Top 5 Avril Songs
    1. When You're Gone
    2. Anything but Ordinary
    3. Don't Tell Me
    4. I'm with You
    5. Keep Holding On
    Last edited by Sparky; 07-02-07 at 04:08 PM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by superkaratemonkey
    Why is it that girls can like boy bands but guys cannot like female singers?
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by QuixOtic_gUrL
    Does anyone here likes AvRiL LaViGnE? What Song of her do you like?
    I like all of her songs!

Avril Lavigne has some good songs. I've bought her first album; Let Go(didn't bought her second though) and I like the majority of the songs in her album. Overall, she's a good artist.

lol listened to Let Go today again and her voice is...let's just say they could've worked a bit harder on voice editing. I think her second album was actually better. Her songs are pretty good though tune-wise, except Sk8er boi, as I mentioned earlier.

What's Avril up to lately? Heard she got married/engaged or something...or maybe that was me reading gossip again.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    lol listened to Let Go today again and her voice is...let's just say they could've worked a bit harder on voice editing. I think her second album was actually better. Her songs are pretty good though tune-wise, except Sk8er boi, as I mentioned earlier.

What's Avril up to lately? Heard she got married/engaged or something...or maybe that was me reading gossip again.

She's already married to one of the members of Sum 41,.Anyway,her new album.the best damn thing is out! Lol ... ... It's very good and shows the very "girly" side of Avril.My favourite songs gotta be "I Will Be" ,"Innocence","When You're Gone",'Runaway" and "Hot" ... Nice!

Avril has nice songs. Too bad she can't perform them well live...

i remember her being very flat?

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i like most of her songs, prolly cuz my sis is a die-hard fan of hers.... she even wears make-up like Avril......good thing she hasnt adopted Avril's crazy fashion style tho......

cant really name the songs that I like, but I can say I enjoy most of her songs....

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i remember her being very flat?
    are you talking about her chest or her vocal?

sorry, it just came straight to my mind, remembering the little conversation back in LYF thread....haha
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-18-07 at 06:53 AM.

OH, i remember what i was going to say.

When i saw an ad on TV for avril's latest album, i thought they were advertising Hilary Duff. Blonde hair, pop-like songs... hm...

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    OH, i remember what i was going to say.

When i saw an ad on TV for avril's latest album, i thought they were advertising Hilary Duff. Blonde hair, pop-like songs... hm...
    Come on' Hilary Duff? That's really crazy.Hilary's songs are mostly really bad with oni a few exceptions.I don't like her "Dignity" album at all Bad.Hey,don't start stereotyping all blondies to be something like Hilary Duff coz the truth is Avril's not.

But I do agree tat Avril's not good at singing live But that is "used to".She has improved alot.I caught her "When You're Gone" live on Youtube and it's quite good.Maybe you should catch her album someday?I simply love her slow rock ballads.It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon
    Come on' Hilary Duff? That's really crazy.Hilary's songs are mostly really bad with oni a few exceptions.I don't like her "Dignity" album at all Bad.Hey,don't start stereotyping all blondies to be something like Hilary Duff coz the truth is Avril's not.
    i'm not sure, it's just the impression i got from her ad on tv. I'm not saying she's like hilary duff, just that i wasn't impressed by the ad which made her seem like her style totally changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon
    I dislike hilary duff alot. no offence... but she really annoys me..
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    I dislike hilary duff alot. no offence... but she really annoys me..
    that's coz she's not pretty, she used to b-itch about other people losing lots of weight in the entertainment industry, and then she lost so much weight her skin started to look loose (exaggeration), also, she's a pretty so-so singer and actor.

i would side kick her for acting all cool.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

her CD is out today. her third album! cant believe it i mean her first one was out like 5 years ago and shes still pretty upbeat in the music. i dont know if i should get it even tho i have her last two.
    but the song "girlfriend" is pretty cool; like a dance beat
    hey hey, you you, i dont like your girlfriend.. i think you need a new one
    hahas only avril.