Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest taiwanese actor for you??

I wasn't really sure about that Makiyo thing but I was watching Kang Xi Lai Le and it was an episode where Pace Wu and Makiyo were on... I got the impression that she was dating Alan Luo cuz they were saying that Makiyo normally doesn't pick good looking guys or it might have been that she just has bad taste in guys in general (I can't really remember), but Small S and Pace Wu thought that her current boyfriend was ok and then in the corner of the screen they flashed a pic of Alan Luo....
    noooo.....don't let that be happening ler....i think i'd better have him going out with rainie yang but not makiyo....

but oh well, not that i care that much tho. he can go out with anyone he likes just don't get married too soon....breaks my heart to see him married... (altho it will be happening one day...
    ---sHoW

I wasn't really sure about that Makiyo thing but I was watching Kang Xi Lai Le and it was an episode where Pace Wu and Makiyo were on... I got the impression that she was dating Alan Luo cuz they were saying that Makiyo normally doesn't pick good looking guys or it might have been that she just has bad taste in guys in general (I can't really remember), but Small S and Pace Wu thought that her current boyfriend was ok and then in the corner of the screen they flashed a pic of Alan Luo....
    noooo.....don't let that be happening ler....i think i'd better have him going out with rainie yang but not makiyo....

but oh well, not that i care that much tho. he can go out with anyone he likes just don't get married too soon....breaks my heart to see him married... (altho it will be happening one day...
    ---sHoW

Quote Originally Posted by DREAMWORKS

i don't think he's going out with anyone right now.. (my very reliable sources told me so.. )

about that marrying thing, well.. it sure would be a pain in the heart if that would happen... but if that would make him happy then i guess it's fine as long as he gets to tie knots to someone who deserves him...

i don't think he's going out with anyone right now.. (my very reliable sources told me so.. )

about that marrying thing, well.. it sure would be a pain in the heart if that would happen... but if that would make him happy then i guess it's fine as long as he gets to tie knots to someone who deserves him...

about that marrying thing, well.. it sure would be a pain in the heart if that would happen... but if that would make him happy then i guess it's fine as long as he gets to tie knots with someone who truly deserves him...

about that marrying thing, well.. it sure would be a pain in the heart if that would happen... but if that would make him happy then i guess it's fine as long as he gets to tie knots with someone who truly deserves him...

dunno bout you guys but as of now, i can only think of Joe Zheng Yuan Chang! waah!!! this guy is a certified hottie!!!!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

dunno bout you guys but as of now, i can only think of Joe Zheng Yuan Chang! waah!!! this guy is a certified hottie!!!!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Im watching love contract right now and i gotta say, He Jun Xiang is VERYYY cute, plus he's a great kisser, Ariel Lin kissed him like 6 times already and it looks so natural.
    Another is Zheng Yuan Chang, I loved his character in The Rose, although he does look a tad bit too feminine sometimes.
    Guo Pin Chao is very hot too, but he's acting skills needs more than a little touching up.

Im watching love contract right now and i gotta say, He Jun Xiang is VERYYY cute, plus he's a great kisser, Ariel Lin kissed him like 6 times already and it looks so natural.
    Another is Zheng Yuan Chang, I loved his character in The Rose, although he does look a tad bit too feminine sometimes.
    Guo Pin Chao is very hot too, but he's acting skills needs more than a little touching up.

Quote Originally Posted by SportyYetChic
    i don't think he's going out with anyone right now.. (my very reliable sources told me so..)

your very reliable source, is it? hmm...wondering who it might be...could it be someone close to him? very nice! you know someone who's close to him? that way, can i ask anything so that she/he can ask to him???

well, i guess, i can take a deep breath...last nite somehow got nightmare about makiyo and him de....this is cuz he's coming to singapore on the 26th right, and i will be coming to his charity show thingy, hopefully to be able to see him ler...so right now my head is like full of him, can't think of anything else...very childish, yes, but well, after all these time, finally got chance to see him in flesh and blood, of course i definetely go lah....

eh, hav anybody see Expect a Miracle? been told that in that one, Show got a kissing scene....very hot also de...cuz in the other two series right, like Hi! Shang Ban Nu Lang (Hi! Working Girl) and Dou Yu 2, no kissing scene at all, right...but this EaM got one ler...said he's a very good kisser....really want to see it...but can't seem to get hold on that one. every rental here said that they don't have it! very irritating....

(mmm...i know i should've talkin about show in his own thread in the "actors" section, but there're more ppl here...more interesting cuz got many response de...sorry lah)

rite...another topic...i recently realize that Jay Zhou, got a very nice voice... i know, i know....all his fanz out there whacks me on the head "took you so long to realize that"....very late de, but right now i'm kinda crazy about "Jie Kuo" and "Qi Li Xiang". So...may i add yet another bachelor to the list....Jay Zhou Jie Lun...!!

But hey...Show's still the Numero Uno lah... still think show's look's better, show's voice...i think is more romantic (ha Ha Ha ) show's smile is more mistifying....more this and that...all and all....like show better still....etc etc (bored yet, ppl? sorry...)

[size=1]now playing (on the mp3): "Jie Kuo" by Jay Zhou.
    --- What would it be like to swing on a star, or walk on a cloud? Would it be anything like what I feel whenever you are near? --- source unknown.
    [/size=1]

Quote Originally Posted by SportyYetChic
    i don't think he's going out with anyone right now.. (my very reliable sources told me so..)

your very reliable source, is it? hmm...wondering who it might be...could it be someone close to him? very nice! you know someone who's close to him? that way, can i ask anything so that she/he can ask to him???

well, i guess, i can take a deep breath...last nite somehow got nightmare about makiyo and him de....this is cuz he's coming to singapore on the 26th right, and i will be coming to his charity show thingy, hopefully to be able to see him ler...so right now my head is like full of him, can't think of anything else...very childish, yes, but well, after all these time, finally got chance to see him in flesh and blood, of course i definetely go lah....

eh, hav anybody see Expect a Miracle? been told that in that one, Show got a kissing scene....very hot also de...cuz in the other two series right, like Hi! Shang Ban Nu Lang (Hi! Working Girl) and Dou Yu 2, no kissing scene at all, right...but this EaM got one ler...said he's a very good kisser....really want to see it...but can't seem to get hold on that one. every rental here said that they don't have it! very irritating....

(mmm...i know i should've talkin about show in his own thread in the "actors" section, but there're more ppl here...more interesting cuz got many response de...sorry lah)

rite...another topic...i recently realize that Jay Zhou, got a very nice voice... i know, i know....all his fanz out there whacks me on the head "took you so long to realize that"....very late de, but right now i'm kinda crazy about "Jie Kuo" and "Qi Li Xiang". So...may i add yet another bachelor to the list....Jay Zhou Jie Lun...!!

But hey...Show's still the Numero Uno lah... still think show's look's better, show's voice...i think is more romantic (ha Ha Ha ) show's smile is more mistifying....more this and that...all and all....like show better still....etc etc (bored yet, ppl? sorry...)

--- What would it be like to swing on a star, or walk on a cloud? Would it be anything like what I feel whenever you are near? --- source unknown.
    [/size=1]

[/size=1]
    LOL i dunno anyone who's close to him.. (i wish i do) it's some sort of a paparazzi thing, ya know..

anyway, a kissing scene?? woah! just couldn't see that! well he might really be a good kisser since he had those sexy lips! hehehehehe

show will definitely be the "numero uno"... more good-looking i must say... but they're best buddies so no rivalry at all..

i wish the local channels here in our country would launch any of show's series.. in thatw ay, there's a possibility that he will he invited to go here..(wwhhhaaa! only a few knows him here.. maybe less than 10%.. we only get to see him thru cable channels so...) im sure he'll be popular here like when F4 paid us a visit..

i wish to see him in flesh someday.. before he gets married! hehehehe...

[/size=1]
    LOL i dunno anyone who's close to him.. (i wish i do) it's some sort of a paparazzi thing, ya know..

anyway, a kissing scene?? woah! just couldn't see that! well he might really be a good kisser since he had those sexy lips! hehehehehe

show will definitely be the "numero uno"... more good-looking i must say... but they're best buddies so no rivalry at all..

i wish the local channels here in our country would launch any of show's series.. in thatw ay, there's a possibility that he will he invited to go here..(wwhhhaaa! only a few knows him here.. maybe less than 10%.. we only get to see him thru cable channels so...) im sure he'll be popular here like when F4 paid us a visit..

i wish to see him in flesh someday.. before he gets married! hehehehe...

i know how you feel....
    but nevertheless still want to see it de....at least to know how actually he behave when he kiss a girl....hahah! and yes yes yes, his lips are luscious.... **awwwhhh dear God have mercy...my wording is getting more and more unbelievable. i can't even believe it's me typing these words (shoot myself in the head)**

so in phillipines (that's where u are? me in indonesia de) also don't have show in local channels? same here....must install cable tv...(even THAT not yet reach the area of my house...very weird!!!! i begin to feel as if i'm living in a jungle) very sad, but because even if they have his show, don't think will be very popular cuz not really that many ppl here can understand chinese.

but after dou yu2 he's getting very popular here...one of the channel got this internet forum right, and girls are beginning to talk about him, and his image begin to show up in magazines (got something like asian stars magazines...it give news about asian celebs), and gives reviews about whatever he does (even little things like how he buy shoes for NTD$15,0000 just to look cool. I was like, "what da...?" What he does wif his money is his own business, and i'm sure he can afford and like the shoes and not "for the sake of looking cool" !! he is cool! even if he dressed like a madman i think he still can manage to look cool. even if he's not wearing anything, i think....hm hm...even better lah hahaha... got so mad after that article...... ).

then his songs are beginning to be played in the chinese radio...so, i also waiting for the dou yu2 stars to come over to indonesia....heheh. hopefully one day he can also be like F4...so he can come here more often, do concert or whatever, so don't have to go to singapore....(i spent all my savings to buy the ticket...grr).

eh, sporty...this coming sunday i will see him de...hehe, anything u want me to do for you? cheek or lips? hug? (be really glad to do it for you de...i will tell him that it's a message from phillipines with love.... )
    ---sHoW

i know how you feel....
    but nevertheless still want to see it de....at least to know how actually he behave when he kiss a girl....hahah! and yes yes yes, his lips are luscious.... **awwwhhh dear God have mercy...my wording is getting more and more unbelievable. i can't even believe it's me typing these words (shoot myself in the head)**

so in phillipines (that's where u are? me in indonesia de) also don't have show in local channels? same here....must install cable tv...(even THAT not yet reach the area of my house...very weird!!!! i begin to feel as if i'm living in a jungle) very sad, but because even if they have his show, don't think will be very popular cuz not really that many ppl here can understand chinese.

but after dou yu2 he's getting very popular here...one of the channel got this internet forum right, and girls are beginning to talk about him, and his image begin to show up in magazines (got something like asian stars magazines...it give news about asian celebs), and gives reviews about whatever he does (even little things like how he buy shoes for NTD$15,0000 just to look cool. I was like, "what da...?" What he does wif his money is his own business, and i'm sure he can afford and like the shoes and not "for the sake of looking cool" !! he is cool! even if he dressed like a madman i think he still can manage to look cool. even if he's not wearing anything, i think....hm hm...even better lah hahaha... got so mad after that article...... ).

then his songs are beginning to be played in the chinese radio...so, i also waiting for the dou yu2 stars to come over to indonesia....heheh. hopefully one day he can also be like F4...so he can come here more often, do concert or whatever, so don't have to go to singapore....(i spent all my savings to buy the ticket...grr).

eh, sporty...this coming sunday i will see him de...hehe, anything u want me to do for you? cheek or lips? hug? (be really glad to do it for you de...i will tell him that it's a message from phillipines with love.... )
    ---sHoW

WOW! really? Im jealous… hehehe you mean you can actually talk to him like face-to-face?? Very lucky!!! im very eager to see him in flesh,too… tell him it’s from his no. 1 fan in the Philippines with love and kisses YYYAAAYYYY!!!!!..( he’s not that known here so maybe I can claim that! But don’t tell him he’s unpopular here..lol) and when he gets invited to go here he shouldn’t forget me, AYRA (lol! I revealed my true name!) maybe I’ll get to see him when I reach 20 (and he’s 28 by that time! Irritating!) because none of his shows were being aired here locally so very few knows him (those with cable channels and of course interested in watching Chinese series). Unlike in your country there are a lot of Chinese here. (there’s even a Chinese community in manila) but language is not a problem because when the time comes that one of his series will be shown here, it’s going to be dubbed in Filipino..

About that shoes, well, it’s not a big thing at all.. he’s a star so he really can afford stuffs like that. They shouldn’t make a fuss over nothing… I don’t think he did that just to be “Cool” but because he is really cool. (like what you said) I like him more when he’s dressed like a gangster (like in dou yu)

When F4 and ASOS went here I failed to go to the concert because im too busy with so and so.But if it’s him I’ll beg my dad even if I die just for him to give me money! (im still a student so I don’t have money of my own yet..) not to mention that the ticket price is pretty expensive.. (of course, I want to be in the front seats!)

So, too much storytelling… you must be getting bored reading this.. hehehe! Just let him know that there’s someone in this archipelago that truly cares for him… (swweeeettttt!!!!!!!!!)

WOW! really? Im jealous… hehehe you mean you can actually talk to him like face-to-face?? Very lucky!!! im very eager to see him in flesh,too… tell him it’s from his no. 1 fan in the Philippines with love and kisses YYYAAAYYYY!!!!!..( he’s not that known here so maybe I can claim that! But don’t tell him he’s unpopular here..lol) and when he gets invited to go here he shouldn’t forget me, AYRA (lol! I revealed my true name!) maybe I’ll get to see him when I reach 20 (and he’s 28 by that time! Irritating!) because none of his shows were being aired here locally so very few knows him (those with cable channels and of course interested in watching Chinese series). Unlike in your country there are a lot of Chinese here. (there’s even a Chinese community in manila) but language is not a problem because when the time comes that one of his series will be shown here, it’s going to be dubbed in Filipino..

About that shoes, well, it’s not a big thing at all.. he’s a star so he really can afford stuffs like that. They shouldn’t make a fuss over nothing… I don’t think he did that just to be “Cool” but because he is really cool. (like what you said) I like him more when he’s dressed like a gangster (like in dou yu)

When F4 and ASOS went here I failed to go to the concert because im too busy with so and so.But if it’s him I’ll beg my dad even if I die just for him to give me money! (im still a student so I don’t have money of my own yet..) not to mention that the ticket price is pretty expensive.. (of course, I want to be in the front seats!)

So, too much storytelling… you must be getting bored reading this.. hehehe! Just let him know that there’s someone in this archipelago that truly cares for him… (swweeeettttt!!!!!!!!!)

so...hello AYRA....
    ok, when i get to see him i'll tell him dat he got love and kisses sent through me from Phillipines...*promise* i'm not so sure yet about what to do, but i'll go to singapore first, and think later heheh....most of my worries is about the language problem...because i'm not sure if he can speak/understand much english, and my chinese is....well....pretty bad. sometime ppl cant tell what i'm talking about (so much like zai-zai when he's first become a star right...cant speak properly). what do you know about show's english? is he very bad? (jay zhou is hopeless....heard that once when he did a concert in USA, he greeted his fans with "happy birthday"....what about show? do you know anything?)

why wait until you're 20 to see him? i think, cuz rite now he's climbing to the peak of his popularity (finally the name Luo Zhi Xiang got some meaning to the human race....before Dou Yu, he's just so-so right, but now he truly become world class superstar....) so fat chance you'll get your chance to see him now, not three years later...but i hope in the coming 3 years he's still and become more popular , though. Ehhh and what's wrong of a 28 yrs old man....the riper the fruit, the sweeter the taste right at 28 he might get even better looking, i think....and combine with his already great personality, he'll be perfect catch! hmmm...too bad i'm the same age as him....by the time he's 28, i'm expired already de....very close to 30? gawd, for girls it's a nightmare......

indonesia does haf lots and lots of chinese, but unlike most chinese in other countries, the younger the generation, here mostly cant speak chinese. some can, but most doesnt even understand a word. it's strange, but so true....me, for instance, got to learn chinese for several years, and STILL cant speak or listen properly, dont even mention writing. totally blind.

so anyway....talking done....i'm going to sleep.... TTUL, ayra...(u got very nice name)
    ---sHoW

so...hello AYRA....
    ok, when i get to see him i'll tell him dat he got love and kisses sent through me from Phillipines...*promise* i'm not so sure yet about what to do, but i'll go to singapore first, and think later heheh....most of my worries is about the language problem...because i'm not sure if he can speak/understand much english, and my chinese is....well....pretty bad. sometime ppl cant tell what i'm talking about (so much like zai-zai when he's first become a star right...cant speak properly). what do you know about show's english? is he very bad? (jay zhou is hopeless....heard that once when he did a concert in USA, he greeted his fans with "happy birthday"....what about show? do you know anything?)

why wait until you're 20 to see him? i think, cuz rite now he's climbing to the peak of his popularity (finally the name Luo Zhi Xiang got some meaning to the human race....before Dou Yu, he's just so-so right, but now he truly become world class superstar....) so fat chance you'll get your chance to see him now, not three years later...but i hope in the coming 3 years he's still and become more popular , though. Ehhh and what's wrong of a 28 yrs old man....the riper the fruit, the sweeter the taste right at 28 he might get even better looking, i think....and combine with his already great personality, he'll be perfect catch! hmmm...too bad i'm the same age as him....by the time he's 28, i'm expired already de....very close to 30? gawd, for girls it's a nightmare......

indonesia does haf lots and lots of chinese, but unlike most chinese in other countries, the younger the generation, here mostly cant speak chinese. some can, but most doesnt even understand a word. it's strange, but so true....me, for instance, got to learn chinese for several years, and STILL cant speak or listen properly, dont even mention writing. totally blind.

so anyway....talking done....i'm going to sleep.... TTUL, ayra...(u got very nice name)
    ---sHoW