Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest taiwanese actor for you??

aaw! that's so sweet!... how were you able to survive chasing him like that?? whew! i don't think i can do that.. (well, i haven't done that yet so... i didn't even went to the f4 concert even if i was a fanatic then!) but maybe if i get to chance to see him i will even do much more than that! (i can do really crazy stuffs ya know... )

about his kissing, uhm, he did get kiss makiyo once (or twice, dunno ) actually, they pick nos. from a box and when makiyo picked his no. he jumped and ran like crazy (shook hands with fans as well... ) he and makiyo were like an item then coz fans were really yelling... and guess what?! he did kiss makiyo (like hell!) good thing that plastic exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez, i wish i could do that too! (not the kiss but the chasing thing.. but if it's the other thing i take it coz im ok with both! hehehe) accdg to your story he seemed to be a really nice man... i collect his photos in my computer too! (haha! i got more than 3 thousand! wahahaha!! ) his MVs and news about him.. stuffs concerning him are stocked in my computer...

do you have souvenirs from that really really wonderful trip??? (like pics or anything) send 'em to me... [email protected] (pls...)

happy new year!
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

aaw! that's so sweet!... how were you able to survive chasing him like that?? whew! i don't think i can do that.. (well, i haven't done that yet so... i didn't even went to the f4 concert even if i was a fanatic then!) but maybe if i get to chance to see him i will even do much more than that! (i can do really crazy stuffs ya know... )

about his kissing, uhm, he did get kiss makiyo once (or twice, dunno ) actually, they pick nos. from a box and when makiyo picked his no. he jumped and ran like crazy (shook hands with fans as well... ) he and makiyo were like an item then coz fans were really yelling... and guess what?! he did kiss makiyo (like hell!) good thing that plastic exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez, i wish i could do that too! (not the kiss but the chasing thing.. but if it's the other thing i take it coz im ok with both! hehehe) accdg to your story he seemed to be a really nice man... i collect his photos in my computer too! (haha! i got more than 3 thousand! wahahaha!! ) his MVs and news about him.. stuffs concerning him are stocked in my computer...

do you have souvenirs from that really really wonderful trip??? (like pics or anything) send 'em to me... [email protected] (pls...)

happy new year!
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

ha ha...didnt know how i ended up doing dat as well....it was more like instinct right...at first i thought i wouldnt do anything too much...i thought i would just see the concert and went to the autograph session then will go home satisfied....but ugh, after saw him once in the airport...cannot get enough of him...and so i though well, i went all the way to singapore, why not go all the way! so i joined the girls, and the surviving part was like...gift from God....hahah coz it was really tiring and somehow dangerous (during the car chase there were times when i thought we were definetely gonna crash...the driver was so crazy).

but if u haf chance, must do ler...definetely must do....it will be worth every second of it....

yes....*sigh* my friend told me that he kissed makiyo like everywhere... she told me it's good dat i didn't see it otherwise i'll definetely will hit my tv with baseball bat...haha....but anyway it's the past haha....ah well, no different, cuz most of the girls in singapore believes that he's actually going out with selina SHE at the moment...so he's still taken....ergh....

he's really a nice man. even his bus driver told me so...and also the auntie in a little souvenir shop in singapore told me that he actually really really nice and friendly...so i guess that's good?

what sort of souvenir? i have this huge poster for his expert show promo, autographed by him (the driver gave to me, he said show actually took the poster to his hotel room and signed it...haahhhhhhh i was so so so honored), and expert show cd also autographed, and some pictures from his concert in junction 8. but the photo results are quite blurry, i need to scan them directly, but i've got no scanner so must wait a little bit while....if u want, later after i scan them, i can send it to your mail, but it's not really too good, not closeup ones.

but i'll send them to you anyway. later k, i promise, promise....
    ---sHoW

ha ha...didnt know how i ended up doing dat as well....it was more like instinct right...at first i thought i wouldnt do anything too much...i thought i would just see the concert and went to the autograph session then will go home satisfied....but ugh, after saw him once in the airport...cannot get enough of him...and so i though well, i went all the way to singapore, why not go all the way! so i joined the girls, and the surviving part was like...gift from God....hahah coz it was really tiring and somehow dangerous (during the car chase there were times when i thought we were definetely gonna crash...the driver was so crazy).

but if u haf chance, must do ler...definetely must do....it will be worth every second of it....

yes....*sigh* my friend told me that he kissed makiyo like everywhere... she told me it's good dat i didn't see it otherwise i'll definetely will hit my tv with baseball bat...haha....but anyway it's the past haha....ah well, no different, cuz most of the girls in singapore believes that he's actually going out with selina SHE at the moment...so he's still taken....ergh....

he's really a nice man. even his bus driver told me so...and also the auntie in a little souvenir shop in singapore told me that he actually really really nice and friendly...so i guess that's good?

what sort of souvenir? i have this huge poster for his expert show promo, autographed by him (the driver gave to me, he said show actually took the poster to his hotel room and signed it...haahhhhhhh i was so so so honored), and expert show cd also autographed, and some pictures from his concert in junction 8. but the photo results are quite blurry, i need to scan them directly, but i've got no scanner so must wait a little bit while....if u want, later after i scan them, i can send it to your mail, but it's not really too good, not closeup ones.

but i'll send them to you anyway. later k, i promise, promise....
    ---sHoW

yeh i've heard of that before.. (that he's dating this selina girl... SHE"S NOT PRETTY!!!!) hehehe!.. anyway, he can do anything he likes with his life so... i don't care.. (ouch!!!)

just send me anything...lol! just want to have some stuffs about him that i think are new, fresh and straight from him.. lol! just kinda desperate...

uhm. i really would love to do the chasing.. (if only have he money, the courage and the right to do so.. can't go overseas at age 17 ya know! i mean can't do it ALONE like you do...)

anyways, i'll just be waiting to whatever you'l gonna send me... thanks!

excess: don't you think we already made thid thread like our personal show luo thread?? hehehe.. i think we should continue this to the other thread.. there's not too much people there so... )

yeh i've heard of that before.. (that he's dating this selina girl... SHE"S NOT PRETTY!!!!) hehehe!.. anyway, he can do anything he likes with his life so... i don't care.. (ouch!!!)

just send me anything...lol! just want to have some stuffs about him that i think are new, fresh and straight from him.. lol! just kinda desperate...

uhm. i really would love to do the chasing.. (if only have he money, the courage and the right to do so.. can't go overseas at age 17 ya know! i mean can't do it ALONE like you do...)

anyways, i'll just be waiting to whatever you'l gonna send me... thanks!

excess: don't you think we already made thid thread like our personal show luo thread?? hehehe.. i think we should continue this to the other thread.. there's not too much people there so... )

Vicent Chiu (only in ancient)
    Vic Zhou
    Ambrose Hsu
    Takeshi Kaneshiro

Vicent Chiu (only in ancient)
    Vic Zhou
    Ambrose Hsu
    Takeshi Kaneshiro

hmm for me : old generation are like Alec Su, Jimmy Lin n Richie Ren
    and for the new comer i like Wallace Huo, Vic Chow. Not into taiwanesse drama lately 'cause the story can get more weirdo

hmm for me : old generation are like Alec Su, Jimmy Lin n Richie Ren
    and for the new comer i like Wallace Huo, Vic Chow. Not into taiwanesse drama lately 'cause the story can get more weirdo

When did Show go to (is it Phillipines? or Indonesia?)?

Either he or little S said somethng on Entertainment 100% show about Show going there.

He' been to all the recent 100% Shows, so I was wondering when he went.
    My Paper (A Chinese Online Journal)
    If you can read Chinese, go there when you're really bored, there's cute pictures of my cat and my dog.
    http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/tupple

Either he or little S said somethng on Entertainment 100% show about Show going there.

My Paper (A Chinese Online Journal)
    If you can read Chinese, go there when you're really bored, there's cute pictures of my cat and my dog.
    http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/tupple

i'm not quite understand what you means, but i heard that sometimes in april (i think, but cannot confirm just yet) he will go to thailand...as for phils and indo, it's still in planning...i'm trying to get sponsor to get him come to indo....but so far no reply yet...so dunno.
    ---sHoW

i'm not quite understand what you means, but i heard that sometimes in april (i think, but cannot confirm just yet) he will go to thailand...as for phils and indo, it's still in planning...i'm trying to get sponsor to get him come to indo....but so far no reply yet...so dunno.
    ---sHoW

Vicki Zhao... who did you expect me to pick? Lucy Liu?

Quote Originally Posted by Radken
    Vicki is not Taiwanese. She's from mainland China.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Radken
    Vicki is not Taiwanese. She's from mainland China.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

How about Richie Ren? He looks like a girl... I'll be back....

How about Richie Ren? He looks like a girl... I'll be back....