Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: who do you think is more prettier gigi lai or charmaine sheh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    charmaine has a figure?SHe has a stick body

some people like stick figures. My brother in law think his wife is fat. His wife wears a size 2 and have 36 C Cup and best of all, hers are natural and yet her husband would rather she have a body like Charmaine. Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by christinatran
    You have the right to your own opinion but just to let you know or remind you that all actors appeared ten pounds heavier on tv so if they are already very thin, imagine what they look like in real life.
    hm... i dont think actresses look 10 pounds heavier on tv but of course, i may be wrong. I reckon they look skinner
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    hm... i dont think actresses look 10 pounds heavier on tv but of course, i may be wrong. I reckon they look skinner
    no, i think the camera adds on some pounds. i've always heard about 5-10 pounds.
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    no, i think the camera adds on some pounds. i've always heard about 5-10 pounds.
    yeah they do.. hence they try to be real skinny to appear skinny on tv...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

i heard lots of stories abt it...

some say it is 10% or 20%..... others say it is as much as 80%?!?!?

in that case,i must not be on screen! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by christinatran
    some people like stick figures. My brother in law think his wife is fat. His wife wears a size 2 and have 36 C Cup and best of all, hers are natural and yet her husband would rather she have a body like Charmaine. Idiot.

like charmaine? tsk ts. These stars look good on screen, but off screen, they looks tired and very ugly. My friend took a pic of Cecelia CHeung Pak Chi in real life. I still think she is pretty, but she looks older and more haggard. Doesn't help when her body resembles twig

Some other celebrities i met in real life looky sickly with their skinny bodies
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

like charmaine? tsk ts. These stars look good on screen, but off screen, they looks tired and very ugly. My friend took a pic of Cecelia CHeung Pak Chi in real life. I still think she is pretty, but she looks older and more haggard. Doesn't help when her body resembles twig

Some other celebrities i met in real life looky sickly with their skinny bodies
    Not all celebraties of stage look ugly... they just look like everyday people like me and u

Not all celebraties of stage look ugly... they just look like everyday people like me and u
    i wouldn't say ugly, but not as good as their photos i think. when you see them look so good in movies and pictures, you kinda expect them to look that good in person.
    ---------
    Shellie

i wouldn't say ugly, but not as good as their photos i think. when you see them look so good in movies and pictures, you kinda expect them to look that good in person.
    Yeah true but everyones like that... thats why its called make-up u make up ur current look... but most important is the talent and inside...

Yeah true but everyones like that... thats why its called make-up u make up ur current look... but most important is the talent and inside...
    yep! OT but i tell my sister the same thing. i swear, her boyfriend probably wouldn't recognize her if she leave off the make up.
    ---------
    Shellie

yep! OT but i tell my sister the same thing. i swear, her boyfriend probably wouldn't recognize her if she leave off the make up.
    Lol true... but make-up just makes your face look good for the moment/while, but u use it too much, its just going to ruin ur skin when u get to ur thirties, + and by then, some bad things to ur skin, they are so bad that even make-up cant cover them up.

not all is ugly, but i am saying in general, they don't look as good as they do in real life. Mostly, stars looks nice and fit on screen is actually very skinny in realy life. Ex Bi Rain, singer from korea. He looks like he has a rip and big body, but he is smaller than his photos looks like.

Cecilia Cheung, already looks skinny on screen. IN real life... doesn't look very healthy.

And Charmaine, she can look nice in pics but seeing her boney body.. i really wonder if she looks healthy in life
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Gigi Lai is prettier

charmaine..since i dont like gigi.
    But charmaine isn't that pretty either
    My 1st fav actress : Ruby Lin!!^^

GIGI LAI IS DEFINITELY PRETIER WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO THINK ABOUT IT<----------------------------LOVE HER

not all is ugly, but i am saying in general,they don't look as good as they do in real life. Mostly, stars looks nice and fit on screen is actually very skinny in realy life. Ex Bi Rain, singer from korea. He looks like he has a rip and big body, but he is smaller than his photos looks like.
    Do u mean that they look better on stage than in real life? of course! thats with everyone. When your on stage with cameras all around u, going live on tv, i dont think people like... for example Hk stars they wouldnt go on without make-up... thats with everyone... And bi rain isnt that attractive anyways... no affence or anything but he makes me sick

My opinion :

on stage. with make-up and everything, Gigi lai looks better.... coz she puts soooo much make-up on...

but when it comes to natural beauty, my vote goes to Charmaine

Gigi Lai is prettier because she doesn't have Charmaine Sheh's baby-face and humongous nose. I dislike how Charmaine always pout, scowl and act all innocent. I'm sick of TVB over-promoting Charmaine. TVB should give all actresses equal chances instead of heavily promoting Charmaine all the time. I say this in spite of all her fans might say because I believe its the truth.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i think charmaine is prettier because her facial features are softer while gigi's are more sharp. charmaine looks nicer though i don't know how she is in real life.

i will say gigi looks better, but she also looks b*tchy while charmaine seems kinda nice. but nevertheless, they both look great
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!