Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Romantic Dialogue

Quote Originally Posted by sheraldine
    it is a scene from luksiufung?
    Yes, it's from Luk Siu Fung Book 1. Specifically chapter 8.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    Little brother? How do you know if you're older than me? :P
    because you cannot be older than me!

because you cannot be older than me!
    haha ok, so what shall I call you? Por Por or ah Gu or Big sister?
    Last edited by Yeung Gor; 12-05-06 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    haha ok, so what shall I call you? Por Por or Gu Gu or Big sister?
    big sister, definitely! i DARE NOT vie with your gugu.... and we are getting off topic.... so, let stick back to the original thread, little brother

big sister, definitely! i DARE NOT vie with your gugu.... and we are getting off topic.... so, let stick back to the original thread, little brother
    I meant to type "ah Gu" but so used to typing Gu Gu. Ok, Big Sis, it is. Yeung Gor is lucky to have a big sis.

You are right, we are off topic.

and ken, most modern ladies still appreciates chivalry. the term my hero is way too ancient .... where have you been lah? antique store?
    Well, unless a derisive smirk and a dismissive "sucker" is how today's women show appreciation for chivalry...

[quote=Yeung Gor;623929]Yang Guo: “If you were her (Guo Fu), who would you marry?”

Xiao Longnu turned her head slightly and thought for a while before saying; “You.”

Yang Guo laughed, “I don’t count. Miss Guo does not like me one bit. I said if you were her, which one of the Wu brothers would you pick?”

Xiao Longnu compared the two Wu brothers in her mind but still came up with, “I’ll still marry you.”quote]

one of my fav conversation between them too.

Among my favorite dialogs are:
    "Xiao Longnu's heart was filled with joy. She gazed at his face and softly said: "Are you really speaking from your heart? Or are you just saying those sweet words to make me happy?"
    Yang Guo replied: "Of course this is what I feel in my heart. My arm got chopped off, you heart aches more for me; when any unfortunate tragedy fall upon you, I feel just the same way."

and

Xiao Longnu's voice broke: "No, it's not that!" She paused and then said: "My body is not pure and I'm dying. Why should you… Why should you have to be this good to me?" Having said this, tears flooded down her cheeks.
    Yang Guo got up again and used his sleeve to wipe away her tears. He smiled and said: "Why do you still not understand my heart?" Xiao Longnu lifted her head to look at him and he softly continued: "I really wish we two could live to be 100 years old so I could take good care of you, to repay for your love and affection. If we can't, if God only give us one day, then for one day we'd be man and wife. If we're given just a few hours, then we'd be man and wife for the few hours."

It just show the unconditional love they have for each other without any lie, any pretense. We can dream to find something like that, but very few of us will. And sometimes it would be just a fleeting moment.

^

Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

click to show/hide spoilers
    TLBB c.21:
    萧峰道:「从今而後,你别再叫我什麽大爷、二爷了,你叫我大哥!」
    阿朱满脸通红,低声道:「我怎麽配?」
    萧峰道:「你肯不肯叫?」
    阿朱微笑道:「千肯万肯,就是不敢。」
    萧峰笑道:「你姑且叫一声试试。」
    阿朱细声道:「大……大哥!」
    萧峰哈哈大笑,说道:「是了!从今而後,萧某不再是孤孤单单、给人轻蔑鄙视的胡虏贱种,这世上至少有一个人 ……有一个人……」一时不知如何说才是。
    阿朱接囗道:「有一个人敬重你、钦佩你、感激你、愿意永永远远、生生世世、陪在你身边,和你一同抵受患难屈 辱、艰险困苦。」说得诚挚无比。

Xiao Feng said: 'From now on you mustn't call me great master, second master or something, just call me big brother!'
    A'Zhu blushed and whispered: 'How could I deserve that?'
    Xiao Feng said: 'Are you willing to call me so?'
    A'Zhu smiled and said: 'Infinitely willing, only that I don't dare.'
    Xiao Feng laughed and said: 'Now you try calling me so one time then.'
    A'Zhu spoke softly: 'Big... big brother!'
    Xiao Feng laughed heartily and said: 'Excellent! From now on I, Xiao Feng, am no longer lonely and despised as an inferior Khitan barbarian. At least in this world there's still one person... there's one person...' At that moment he didn't know what he should say.
    A'Zhu continued: 'There's one person who deeply respects you, admires you, is willing to stay by your side forever, through all eternity, and shares misfortunes and humiliations, hardships and miseries together with you.' She said in an extremely sincere manner.

(Sounds soppy, but I like this part as it's quite similar to a marriage vow in modern weddings.)

(Sounds soppy, but I like this part as it's quite similar to a marriage vow in modern weddings.)
    I think that's the whole point. I like what Ah Zhu said too.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Something I read recently. I found it really cool and touching, mainly because of the character involved. The cool, calm Xie Yulun is forced to show how much she cares for Ma Rulong.

It's past midnight, and the night grew deeper. The later half of the night might see even more death, and the murderer, like a ghost, would move around undetected. At this very moment he could be choosing his next victim. Ma Rulong knew that now was the time to make a decision.

"All of you should go"

"Go?" asked Xie Yulun. "Go where?"

Ma Rulong replied. "Anywhere, as long as you leave this place quickly."

"We go... and you?"

"I..."

Xie Yulun raised her voice. "I know what you plan to do. You want to stay here and search for Dawan, and if you can't find her you'll never leave."

Ma Rulong admitted "You mean I shouldn't look for her?"

"Of course you should look for her." Xie Yulun smiled coldly. "However, why don't you think about it - could you actually find her? What if you actually found her? Could you actually save her from Wu Shishan's clutches? You really think Wu Shishan wouldn't dare to kill you?"

The more she spoke, the more agitated she got. "You're determined and focused on finding her. Apart from her, though, aren't others also people? Why don't you think about them, why don't you think about yourself?"

As she spoke those last two lines, little beads of tears were already forming around her eyes, ready to flow at any moment. Everyone knew why those tears were there, Ma Rulong himself obviously also knew. However, he did not speak. By not speaking, it meant that he had already said all he wanted to say. No matter what other people said, he would still remain.

Xie Yulun pursed her lips and turned. "Fine, if you want to die, go ahead and die alone. We will go."

She had already made her decision, but yet didn't even take a single step. She had turned around, but her legs were as if tied by an unseen strand of thread, not even a single step was taken.

Ma Rulong finally sighed, and said gently. "Actually, you should know. If the one who went missing was you and not Dawan, in the same way, I would stay here and look for you."

He hadn't even finished speaking when Xie Yulun's tears already started flowing down.

Tie Zhentian looked up at the sky and laughed, saying "I now understand."

"What do you understand?"

"I always thought that only the loveless didn't fear death, now I know I was wrong." He said "It seems that those who love fear death even less, because they have love in their hearts, and everything else is just forgotten and insignificant."
    I loved that scene, especially because it was so uncharacteristic of Xie Yulun. Both Ma Rulong and Xie Yulun were cold, calm, ruthless and confident people, and to speak like that was quite touching. Was a priceless experience for those in the room with them too.
    Last edited by Ian Liew; 10-08-10 at 09:48 AM.