Thread: Yan Papa - Young Father [Nagase Tomoya, Goto Maki, Kato Ai, Fujitani Miwako]

Default Yan Papa - Young Father [Nagase Tomoya, Goto Maki, Kato Ai, Fujitani Miwako]

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yan_Papa
    http://www.jdorama.com/drama_622.htm

I'm currently watching this and while it's predictable, it's also cute and somewhat original with the anime element. It's interesting seeing Tomoya Nagase in the role of a young step-father, as I keep expecting him to break into some gangsta gangsta pose. Goto Maki looks much better onscreen than she does in pictures.

Ding dong, ding dong, dang ding dong...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I actually finished watching this series but can't recall much of the plot. I don't fancy Tomoya but I became a Goto Maki fan after this series because I thought she was adorable. Lately, I saw some pics of her and I have to say she grew up to be a beautiful lady, looks especially classy with the dark brown/burgundy long hair.

I am interested in this but its so dated, don't know where I am going to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    I actually finished watching this series but can't recall much of the plot. I don't fancy Tomoya but I became a Goto Maki fan after this series because I thought she was adorable. Lately, I saw some pics of her and I have to say she grew up to be a beautiful lady, looks especially classy with the dark brown/burgundy long hair.
    Yeah, I like Maki in here. She really stands out. In pictures, it seems like her nose takes up half the space, but onscreen it's actually cute.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i like this dorama not too overated or sumthing, i just enjoyed it. So touchy relationships between him and the kids

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    i like this dorama not too overated or sumthing, i just enjoyed it. So touchy relationships between him and the kids
    Aside from the little boy Junnosuke, so far it's just been a one-way street, unfortunately. It kind of irks me when the girls go out of their way to disrespect him. I'm looking forward to the feel-good moments to come.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I've finished watching this drama. It had some sweet moments, but on the whole it's a very average serial. Maybe it's simply the overall concept of the existence of such a step-father, but certain parts felt very artificial to me. Some examples include the real burglar scene, when Yusaku was beaten up, and the whole deal with the children's real father. Risa should have just moved on. She was really quite annoying throughout most of the serial.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")