Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Hmm, wouldn't the Princesses intervene if it looked like XYE was in trouble? Perhaps XYE already had a plan in motion and was deliberately antagonizing WWY.

yep, XYE would never provoke without reason.
    Where did the princesses go anyways? Where are they trapped? It is a small room or the whole mountain? I'm not sure if I missed something but XYE wouldn't talk about his true feelings if the princesses were around right?...unless it's part of his plan of course.
    We have the ability to fix the world's problems, but not the initiative

They're trapped in a room/cave in the mountain

to continue....

With his one leap, there were actually three different subsequent moves hidden in it, the change in each move unexpected, the strokes weird and vicious, truly unparalleled in the world. Su Ying can’t help but scream in alarm. Xiao Yu’er’s body dropped to the ground and rolled over twenty feet away, this type of retaliation is not those of orthodox martial arts, but is something that Xiao Yu’er invented at that moment.

Who would have expected that Wei Wu Ya would twist his body and he landed back on the wheelchair. Just as Xiao Yu’er was about to leap over, the wheelchair suddenly started making circles around him.

In that instant, Xiao Yu’er only felt that Wei Wu Ya is surrounding him on his left, right, front and back, and is actually even more formidable than the famed ‘Eight Diagrams Moving Body Palm’.

But no matter how fast a person can walk, he will never be faster than the turning of wheels. Xiao Yu’er felt giddy and almost wanted to fall even before Wei Wu Ya struck. Xiao Yu’er suddenly called out and flew straight up. This move is actually the most powerful move of Kun Lun Sect, ‘Eight Formations of the Flying Dragon’. In the whole world, only ‘Eight Formations of the Flying Dragon’ can break Wei Wu Ya’s such moves. Besides this, even if it was the abbot or leader of Shao Lin and Wu Dang, Wei Wu Ya will still trap them.

Who would have expected that just as he leapt up, Wei Wu Ya jumped towards him again, ten shiny and black fingernails aiming towards his throat. This person actually seemed to have become Xiao Yu’er’s shadow, and Xiao Yu’er did not even have enough time to change his move and had to execute Shao Lin’s ‘Thousand Kilo Drop’ in haste.

It’s also not an easy task for the body to suddenly drop down while it is still leaping up into the air. But Xiao Yu’er indeed dropped down at this moment.

Who would have expected that just as he dropped down, ‘swish, swish, swish’, the sound of something darting through the air, three rays of dark light shot towards him from three different directions.

It turns out that although Wei Wu Ya’s body has flown up, but that wheelchair is still turning, and this three rays of dark light was actually shot from the chair. This move is truly beyond Xiao Yu’er’s expectations, if it was any other highly skilled martial artist from whichever sect, he will certainly die under this three dark boned arrows!

His body suddenly turned and twisted, and all the bones in his body seemed to have suddenly separated, and the three dark rays of light slicked past his clothes right at that instant.

Wei Wu Ya truly has numerous weird moves, making it difficult to fight him, and even his wheelchair will shoot out secret weapons once in a while, taking one by surprise.

Wei Wu Ya will suddenly join with the wheelchair as one, will suddenly split and attack separately, in less than thirty moves, Xiao Yu’er already felt as if he can’t take anymore of this.

Xiao Yu’er seemed to have taken a wrong step, and suddenly shot out two palm attacks lightly. These two palm attacks does not look as if it’s anything special, but without knowing why, Wei Wu Ya almost could not avoid it, and he cannot imagine where Xiao Yu’er learned this move from.

What is even more unexpected is that Xiao Yu’er’s move suddenly changed again, each move seems soft and light, as if there’s no strength in it at all. But every move is aimed towards loopholes that Wei Wu Ya himself did not think of, and it seems that although there’s no variety in the moves at all, but the changes in the moves are endless.

Not bad, XYE is actually putting up a pretty good fight.

wow XYE is superman martial artist now??? amazing =)

Quote Originally Posted by efflix
    wow XYE is superman martial artist now??? amazing =)
    He must be using the martial arts on the scroll that Yao Yue gave him to beat HWQ with. This must be the famed martial arts of the Floral Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    He must be using the martial arts on the scroll that Yao Yue gave him to beat HWQ with. This must be the famed martial arts of the Floral Palace.
    When did Yao Yue gave XYE the martial arts scroll?

Doesn't he already have the secret manaul from that guy's tomb? It's like a collection of all the best martial arts of that time or something; I imagine that's just as good as the floral princess's stuff. But he needs to practice.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

he got the manual from the secret palace at emei which was the combined effort of six of the best martial artist of a previous era. it contained the skills of the best orthodox schools of wulins combined together, (sort of 9yinzhenjing type). but he was still far from YNT or the floral princess level because he hadn't refined his skills yet. the floral princess gave him a scroll with three moves to counter floral palace martial arts so that JXY would be able to fight it out with HWQ for at least 300 moves. the princess thought, with his level then, he would be defeated under 30 moves.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Where are the Princesses when one needs them?

Thank you so much Jean

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    Where are the Princesses when one needs them?

Thank you so much Jean
    XYE doesn't need them....he's using their martial arts to counter WWY...they would be happy to see him in action now!

BTW - anyone thinks XYE is on par w/ HWQ now??

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker
    XYE doesn't need them....he's using their martial arts to counter WWY...they would be happy to see him in action now!

BTW - anyone thinks XYE is on par w/ HWQ now??
    Wrong!!!! Xiao Yu Er will nvr be able to match Wei Wu Ya!!!

The Princesses will somehow be involved

I sure hope so but I highly doubt it because he ran away before he got to study it, and would XYE really study FP martial arts?
    Yay for GL and Jean, thank you! This is actually a discriptive fight scene!
    We have the ability to fix the world's problems, but not the initiative

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    Wrong!!!! Xiao Yu Er will nvr be able to match Wei Wu Ya!!!

The Princesses will somehow be involved
    I agree with dendroid King, XYE is not WYY's match. He lost the first time he came to the cave, not much as change since then.

The FPs will have to step in I think.

new chapter~~

Chap 105

Su Ying was almost crazed with anxiety, but now she beamed. It turns out that when Xiao Yu’er was in the most danger, he suddenly realized that the two Floral Princesses were exchanging moves in the distance as well. The moves they used, one attacking and the other defending, every move executed very slowly, as if they’re afraid that others will not be able to take a good look.

No matter how stupid Xiao Yu’er is, he will know that they are teaching him martial arts. At this point in time, there’s no way he can reject even if he wanted to.

He just off handedly executed one of Princess Yao Yue’s move and it is indeed enough to startle Wei Wu Ya, and when Wei Wu Ya attacked, he used the moves executed by Princess Lian Xing to save himself. Without knowing why, after about ten over moves, Xiao Yu’er easily gained the upper hand.

By the time Wei Wu Ya noticed them, he is almost breathless from fighting with Xiao Yu’er. He cannot imagine why his own moves which are so strange, can be countered by such casual moves. But he did not know that these few moves from the Floral Palace, is not casual, but simplified. They have taken the essence of all the most complicated moves, and merged all the moves into a single one. After thirty over moves, Wei Wu Ya is beginning to weaken, running out of moves.

Who would have expected that right at this time, there was a sudden sound. This sound seems to have come from outside the cave, but the echo shook the whole cave. Xiao Yu’er was initially startled, which turned into joy. Wei Wu Ya’s wheelchair has slid thirty feet away.

By now the sound kept coming in from the outside, and Princess Lian Xing’s eyes can’t help but reveal surprise and joy.

Wei Wu Ya said, “There’s neither food nor water here. No matter how capable you are, you can only survive for another ten days at the most. By the time those people outside comes in, I’m afraid you’ll be only a heap of bones.”

Xiao Yu’er suddenly roared, “Since that is the cause, then we have no choice but to kill you?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “That’s right, kill me, and you can avoid embarrassing yourselves in front of me, but… isn’t it a pity for you to kill me now. Why don’t you follow me and see a few things first.”

Xiao Yu’er took a glance at the Floral Princesses and said, “Fine, I will follow you, anyway I’m not afraid of you tricking me.”

Wei Wu Ya said, “In front of the Floral Princesses and the world’s smartest person, what other tricks do I have?” He wheeled his wheelchair down the underground passageway. The Floral Princesses followed behind him like shadows.

Wei Wu Ya went through a very narrow stone door. Could this stone door be the secret exit?

Xiao Yu’er hurried over but once he went in, he can’t help but feel disappointed. Behind the stone door it’s actually a six-sided stone room, with no other doors in it. The light in this stone room is especially dim, Xiao Yu’er seem to be able to see a stone coffin in front of him, and many stone statues in the distance. Xiao Yu’er can’t help but ask, “What are all these stone statues?”

Wei Wu Ya giggled, “All these are my masterpieces, I’ll go light the lamps so that you can see better.” His laughter carried an indescribable feeling, once Xiao Yu’er heard this laughter, he knows that there must be something strange about these stone statues.

By now Wei Wu Ya has reached the stone wall and took out a flint, and lighted the ten over copper lamps placed in the niches on the walls.

By the time he lighted the fourth lamp, Xiao Yu’er was stunned.

All these stone statues were carved in the semblance of the Floral Princesses and Wei Wu Ya, and were almost the same size as the real person, separated into groups, the poses in each group different.

He's probably...copulating...with them, in the statues.

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

poses eh...i wonder what kind of poses these can be?

typical gu long
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

Sick! There's no other way to describe it!

What a disgusting vermin...

Thanks for all your hard work, Jean! Very much appreciate it.
    Hope WWY kicks the bucket soon. He's grossing me out!

Oh I don't even want to imagine what the poses could be! I am seriously hoping I am wrong but it is typical Gu Long.

Rat boy is one sick individual.