Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Determine YOUR cast for the SPCNET version of HSDS

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    PJ, hmm, ELOC, ah of course, PJ will be Ah 3 (the guy with the sword).
    Ah San is not very cool IMO. Ah Er is better b/c he was described to be SOOOO powerful that VERY FEW people could withstand 3 of his palms. Ah Da is much cooler just because of his freakin' name: Eight-armed Swordsman Fang Dongbai.

If I were to choose a role for myself in HSDS, it would boil down to one of the following:

1) Yang Dingtian
    2) Reverend Kongjian, who has reached the peak of perfection in lightness kung fu and speed
    3) The Yellow-dressed Lady, who has reached the peak of perfection in lightness kung fu and speed
    4) Kunlun 3 Saints He Zudao, who is more talented than Zhang Sanfeng (TM)
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Ah Da is much cooler just because of his freakin' name: Eight-armed Swordsman Fang Dongbai.

If I were to choose a role for myself in HSDS, it would boil down to one of the following:

1) Yang Dingtian
    2) Reverend Kongjian, who has reached the peak of perfection in lightness kung fu and speed
    3) The Yellow-dressed Lady, who has reached the peak of perfection in lightness kung fu and speed
    4) Kunlun 3 Saints He Zudao, who is more talented than Zhang Sanfeng (TM) [/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is who I mean. PJ, the sword guy, Ah Da. I thought he was Ah 3. Yeah, Fang Dongbai, should be you PJ.

Ok guys, we know we are talking about casts. But why not given other filming roles a thought. So director, producer, editor, camera man etc.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

LMAO

Sorry kids...I wouldn't qualify for any major/minor role but wow I didn't know this much "drama" existed on SPCNET.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    If Net doesn't want to be YX, then I think he would fit as Cheng Kun (the sly devil that he is).
    Hmm that actually isn't a bad choice. On the other hand, I was getting used to the idea of Net being Yang Xiao and 0-0-0 being Ji Xiaofu...Netti-0.

Anyone want to be their daughter Yang Buhui?

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    The Yellow-dressed Lady, who has reached the peak of perfection in lightness kung fu and speed
    Don't be taking GuGu's role.

And Felix, you're stuck with Song Qingshu until we find a replacement. Anyone else here want to profess their love to Zhou Zhiruo?

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    For Sparky~
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/godiva-2.jpg')
    Thank you, Yang Jie Jie

Updated the cast.
    Last edited by Sparky; 02-18-07 at 01:43 PM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    LMAO

Sorry kids...I wouldn't qualify for any major/minor role but wow I didn't know this much "drama" existed on SPCNET.
    0-0-0 says you're quite a looker. Zhang Wuji?

Unless you prefer Zhou Zhiruo over Zhao Min. Then you can be Song Qingshu.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    Ok guys, we know we are talking about casts. But why not given other filming roles a thought. So director, producer, editor, camera man etc.
    Very well then. Any aspiring Zhang Jizhong's here? yittz, any filming role you'd like to volunteer for?
    Last edited by Sparky; 02-18-07 at 01:45 PM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I'm a looker? Yeah right! That's a white lie!

I wonder where 0-0-0's been getting her "news" from? Hmm...
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    pray do tell...why this nomination?

i wanna be zhu'er...i have a strange fixation with poisons. hehe...and like being ruthless too. am also the constant underdog...perfect for me.

HE just gives the aura.. somehow..
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    I'm a looker? Yeah right! That's a white lie!

I wonder where 0-0-0's been getting her "news" from? Hmm...

Yay, we found our ZWJ. I also nominate R:A... and guarantee that he's ...... cute. Now I want to be ZM.

Yay, we found our ZWJ. I also nominate R:A... and guarantee that he's ...... cute. Now I want to be ZM.
    That's what 0-0-0 heard from the grapevine - that Alien is a looker. But GuGu, you've already held your claim to Lady Yang too long! Of course I can't let you be Zhao Min...I've already had to fight with Candide for that role.

But if you'd like, Alien can be Zhang Cuishan and you can be Yin Susu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    That's what 0-0-0 heard from the grapevine - that Alien is a looker. But GuGu, you've already held your claim to Lady Yang too long! Of course I can't let you be Zhao Min...I've already had to fight with Candide for that role.

But if you'd like, Alien can be Zhang Cuishan and you can be Yin Susu.

I was just kidding, I'll stick with Lady Yang.

R:A, you better treat Sparky well. ...... Or else!

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    So he lusts after her, that does not constitute rape my dear.

If Net doesn't want to be YX, then I think he would fit as Cheng Kun (the sly devil that he is).
    The rape theme seems to follow Net - Didn't Cheng Kun rape his disciple's (ZWJ's godfather) wife?
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

R:A, you better treat Sparky well. ...... Or else!
    We are NOT doing the third edition. I am NOT NOT NOT getting slapped by Zhang Wuji. And I am DEFINITELY NOT sharing Zhang Wuji with Zhou Zhiruo.

So anyway, is Alien our Zhang Wuji, or are we sticking with the handsome, sexy, muscular Fearless? Although if Fearless is Wuji, he would go for dragonite, so I suppose dragonite would have to be Zhao Min. In that case I'd have to take Zhou Zhiruo

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    The rape theme seems to follow Net - Didn't Cheng Kun rape his disciple's (ZWJ's godfather) wife?
    Now isn't that a coincidence?

We haven't cast bellamia yet...maybe if 0-0-0 would be willing to give up the role (I couldn't imagine her doing such a thing, given the quality of the role), bella can be Ji Xiaofu? She obviously defends Yang Xiao's actions and she would have no regrets ('bu hui'). Either that or she can be their daughter, Yang Buhui.

We are NOT doing the third edition. I am NOT NOT NOT getting slapped by Zhang Wuji. And I am DEFINITELY NOT sharing Zhang Wuji with Zhou Zhiruo.

So anyway, is Alien our Zhang Wuji, or are we sticking with the handsome, sexy, muscular Fearless? Although if Fearless is Wuji, he would go for dragonite, so I suppose dragonite would have to be Zhao Min. In that case I'd have to take Zhou Zhiruo
    R:A will be ZWJ. He owes me a favor. Right, R:A? I never got those Ramen Noodles.

We haven't cast bellamia yet...maybe if 0-0-0 would be willing to give up the role (I couldn't imagine her doing such a thing, given the quality of the role), bella can be Ji Xiaofu? She obviously defends Yang Xiao's actions and she would have no regrets ('bu hui'). Either that or she can be their daughter, Yang Buhui.

I still say 0-0-0 should stick with JXF, Bellamia can be Yang Buhui.

I still say 0-0-0 should stick with JXF, Bellamia can be Yang Buhui.
    hehehe i prefer 0-0-0 playing JXF role because it would annoy the hell out of her high moral principle

hehehe i prefer 0-0-0 playing JXF role because it would annoy the hell out of her high moral principle

Now that I think about it... I want Jennie to play JXF. *chop, chop, chop*

Hmm, bellamia as Yang Buhui...I like it. Her name describes her feelings towards Yang Xiao and Ji Xiaofu's fling. Only I don't know how she'll feel about marrying someone 20 years older than her (who gets injured too).

Now that I think about it... I want Jennie to play JXF. *chop, chop, chop*
    LOL
    Nah, the Net-0 partnership has already interested me too much. jenniee should play Mie Jue Shi Tai. She wouldn't hold back. Then again, Candide was perfect for the role.

it's not a coincident.. in GX's RPG forum, my character was going to rape 0-0-0's character

We haven't cast bellamia yet...
    i nominate bellamia to play Xiao Zhao!

it's not a coincident.. in GX's RPG forum, my character was going to rape 0-0-0's character
    I can see why you'd prefer having 0-0-0 as Ji Xiaofu.

i nominate bellamia to play Xiao Zhao!
    Xiao Zhao? So she can wait on Fearless/alien? Well, it's either that or waiting on someone who is injured and way too old for her. I can just imagine bellamia as your daughter though, with 0-0-0's features and kind heart.

Xiao Zhao? So she can wait on Fearless/alien? Well, it's either that or waiting on someone who is injured and way too old for her. I can just imagine bellamia as your daughter though, with 0-0-0's features and kind heart.
    HAHaha playing Xiao Zhao would be a cruel joke for Bellamia! LOL