Thread: The Martial Arts level of Qiu Qianchi

Default The Martial Arts level of Qiu Qianchi

Qiu Qianchi --> the sister of "Iron Palm" Qiu Qianren, wife of Passionless Valley master Gongsun Zhi --> what is/was her martial arts level? Accordingly, she taught Gongsun Zhi most of his martial arts... but that was 20+ years ago. During the next 20 years, Gongsun Zhi must have trained and progressed faster than his wife. So in the end, can we assume that Qiu Qianchi =~ Gongsun Zhi?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Qiu Qianchi --> the sister of "Iron Palm" Qiu Qianren, wife of Passionless Valley master Gongsun Zhi --> what is/was her martial arts level? Accordingly, she taught Gongsun Zhi most of his martial arts... but that was 20+ years ago. During the next 20 years, Gongsun Zhi must have trained and progressed faster than his wife. So in the end, can we assume that Qiu Qianchi =~ Gongsun Zhi?
    think qiu qianchi was better than QQR but could be wrong

Is her spitting ability on par with Tan Zhi Shen Tong?

Quote Originally Posted by batmankiller
    think qiu qianchi was better than QQR
    No way. Kau Cheen Yan was practically a Great (95% as powerful as any of them, I reckon); Kau Cheen Chek, although one of the best female fighters of her generation when healthy, never approached that level of martial arts.

Re Dennis

Not unless its possible for HR to catch a DZST lauched seed with her teeth.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

i would say Kau Cheen Chek = to 3 QZ master
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

before her limbs were crippled, she was roughly at ZBT level before going to PBI. later she trained her inner power till she was on par with the greats but her external skills were lost. she learned her skills directly from her 2nd brother qiu qiren and was far better then 1st brother qiu qizheng. she was discribed as not a great expert but had a broad knowledge of martial arts and was able to correct the flaws in GSZ ancestors yinyang reverse sword sabre skill till it was on par with JLFW's five cyclone wheels. and she taught GSZ well enough that he was at roughly the same level as JLFW. if her limbs were not crippled, she could have been another LCY.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    before her limbs were crippled, she was roughly at ZBT level before going to PBI. later she trained her inner power till she was on par with the greats
    I find that hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ
    I find that hard to believe.
    Agreed. Nothing indicates to me that Kau Cheen Chek was ever anything close to being that powerful.

she taught gong sun zhi who was pretty close to Great level

Quote Originally Posted by sarakoth
    she taught gong sun zhi who was pretty close to Great level
    Nothing indicates that Gung Sheun Tze was close to Greats level either. At most, I think he was slightly better than those other martial artists (i.e. Siu Seung Tze, Lui Mor Singh, and Wan Hak Sai) that Kublai Khan had hired to support the Golden Wheel Monk.

if we consider pre-16 Golden Wheel to be at Greats level because he clashed palms with
    Guo Jing which was a tie
    then Gong Sun Zhi is pretty close to Greats level

if we consider pre-16 Golden Wheel to be at Greats level because he clashed palms with
    Guo Jing which was a tie

But I don't think GJ was aiming to injure GWM. He only wanted to stop the fight so that YG and XLN wouldn't get hurt. GJ would of had taken GWM out easily if he was aiming to do so.

Qiu Qian Chi is more or less equal to LMC.

Guo Jing which was a tie
    First of all GJ took care of JLFW in the mongolian camp in 4v1 so I think he was trying to hurt him too much and not to mention JLFW suffered the bigger injury during that palm clash.

Second of all, since QQChi is better or at least on par than Gongsun Zhi (i would believe) and gongsun Zhi is undoubtly better than LMC.. considering he could take out YG with ease when HYS said that YG could match LMC after he condensed YG's internal energy. So I think it's safe to assume Gongsun was at least half a level higher than LMC.. and I think Gongsun Zhi was perhaps better than equal if not better with GLFW as both YG and XLN would've beaten Gongsun and it took the same amount of time it took to beat GLFW with jade maiden swordplay.

if we consider pre-16 Golden Wheel to be at Greats level because he clashed palms with Guo Jing which was a tie
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    GJ would of had taken GWM out easily if he was aiming to do so.
    Not true. The novel stated that the outcome would be uncertain until 1000+ stances have been exchanged.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by batmankiller
    Second of all, since QQChi is better or at least on par than Gongsun Zhi (i would believe) and gongsun Zhi is undoubtly better than LMC.. considering he could take out YG with ease when HYS said that YG could match LMC after he condensed YG's internal energy. So I think it's safe to assume Gongsun was at least half a level higher than LMC.. and I think Gongsun Zhi was perhaps better than equal if not better with GLFW as both YG and XLN would've beaten Gongsun and it took the same amount of time it took to beat GLFW with jade maiden swordplay.
    QQC was better than GSZ about 2 decades ago, by the era of roch GSZ is better or at least equal to QQC. So QQC=LMC is still possible.

YG+XLN's JMS vs GSZ has handicaps compared to the time they fought GWM. YG was poisoned and XLN didn't really want to hurt GSZ as she was grateful to him for saving her life. So GSZ=pre16 years GWM is most probably false.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

it was said that QQC trained her inner pwer, what others achieved in 22yrs she achieved in 16yrs. it was the same thing said about ZBT. her inner power was so high that she hurt the ears of those who heard her laugh,and JLFW was shocked she was unable to get out of the way of her daughter when GSZ threw her at her and she got injured, sice her inner power was so high. her spitting technique was good enough to knock a knife out of her hands which JLFW could not do. no less then TZSG. the other mongolian experts mistook her for QQR because of her inner power level but her external martial arts were lost except for her spitting technique.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/