Page 59 of 421 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Really liked LSS in the various Strange Hero clips. I think she looks great "in motion." I haven't seen any series where she really does a lot of fighting, so this is refreshing for me. She's very graceful in Strange Hero, yet not girly, if you know what I mean.

According to the news out there, they shot a few endings but decided on an open-ended one. Aaargh! I hate endings that are open to interpretation. Give me a happy one! Or a happy open-ended one at least?!

(And I like both Wallaces. )

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    According to the news out there, they shot a few endings but decided on an open-ended one. Aaargh! I hate endings that are open to interpretation. Give me a happy one! Or a happy open-ended one at least?!
    UGH i totally agree. i hate it when producers/directors try to be all "deep" and try to leave an impression on viewers by leaving the ending open. I DONT WANT AN OPEN ENDING, dammit! (lol, sorry ) i want freaking closure

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Take that! you Wallace Chung lovers! I'm not naming names MELANIE and CHINESECHIK525. Why is it that you girls show up in the thread when a handsome actor is mentioned?..hehehe, it's like 6th sense that you girls have or something.....glad you girls stopped by!!
    Yes, it's nice to be back and bantering with all you gals here in the LSS thread. I've missed everyone. Actually, like ChineseChik525, I, too, have been lurking around this thread, waiting to pounce at any mention of Wallace Chung! But I also come here to read about LSS. I'm not too enamored of any of her costars at the moment, but I will concede that Wallace Huo looks pretty hot in that white blazer! I'm with Xiao Xiao; I think Wallace Huo looks hot in CP3 with his clean-shaven looks. I actually think a lot of men (Wallace Chung, Wallace Huo, Yuan Hong) would look awesome in the traditional period costumes and hairstyles that used to reign during the TVB era in the 1980s-1990s. I've seen quite a few of those old dramas and really miss the clean, simple hairstyles and traditional costumes for the men. Nowadays, some of the costumes and hairstyles for the men are just too weird and do not flatter the men's handsome looks.

Oh no, an open ending? Those are so annoying.

I just went back to watch some Wallace Huo CP3 stuff. I watched the bloopers and he + Tang Yan had to do one kiss a few times. Tang Yan should know how ridiculously lucky she is...

Don't know if anybody seen this part of the blooper from CP3. I thought Wallace was so adorable in this clip.
    Who would have guessed that a guy called White Tofu (Wallace) and the sweet Long Kui (LSS) would one day become an onscreen couple...hehehe

Fan-made MV of Wallace and LSS prior to Strange Hero

Fan-made Trailer of Strange Hero..

I like the Strange Hero MV so much, I'm posting it up again...

LSS in the News (November 24, 2010).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/14vpwqq.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/nn1oxv.jpg')

These are beautiful pictures of San Niang all tied up!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2s9oknc.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2w2o8k4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/1z4h1sn.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 11-26-10 at 01:15 AM.

LSS goofing around with her Next Miracle co-star:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2294/nextmiracle.jpg')

LSS with her tiger cat:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2773/shishicat.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    LSS goofing around with her Next Miracle co-star:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2294/nextmiracle.jpg')
    Would you believe? I heard there might be a sequel to The Next Miracle

Strange Hero fan-made posters (I actually think these are more beautiful than the official poster )
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/25019bo.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/vyqq1t.jpg')

OMG. I've been MIA for awhile now and I come back with an MV and Exclusive 60 min preview of Strange Heroes waiting for me to watch. Just finish watching the MV. Just waiting for the Preview to load. My connection is slow!!! But OMG OMG! *Spazz* The MV is looking good! I love every minute and moment of Liu Shi Shi and Wallace Huo. I cannot wait for this to air already. Hopefully I can find it with English Subtitles when it comes out. While I wait for the preview to load, I think I'm gonna go back and watch the MV again. BTW, thank you guys for keeping this thread alive!!!! I don't do much and can't post news of her so thank you for keeping (fans) people like me updated. Thank you so much!

Well...what took you so long to come back nan345???!!! LOL....
    I take it you like your welcome back surprise? Remember how you were complaining there were no romantic scenes of Wallace and LSS in the trailer? Well, now you got a full 3 1/2 minutes of it!!! You like??..LOL

xiaolong, I am transferring our posts from Strange Hero's thread to this thread so everybody reading LSS's thread get the updates also Hope you don't mind

xiaolong....could this be another hint LSS will be in Bu Bu Jing Xin?
    ShirleyKFChan:诗诗来试了初次造型,美极了!她头一次穿旗鞋,可乐呢!
    ShirleyKFChan的微博:t.sina.com.cn/1736054945
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Then she's definitely in it. The sentence is saying she's wearing the Qing Dynasty head-dress.

Who's Shirley Chan? Sounds like a Hongkonger - she writes in Canto Chinese. And looks like she's a really good friend of Charlie Yeung, one of my favourite HK actresses in the mid-1990s. Well, this gives me hope that Charlie Yeung will appear in a Tangren production one day.

I'm quite surprise because I don't think LSS was in the Bu Bu cast line-up at all. There must have been last minute changes - why up to now they haven't publicize the cast list when filming is going to start on 1 Dec? Zhang Ji Zhong, Yu Zheng etc publicize their cast list at least 2 months before filming.
    You know how Tangren like things low-keyed. It may be a last minute thing like you said......
    Isn't the conference for Bu Bu Jing Xin the 29th? We'll know for sure Monday. YH and LSS again if its true!!
    I think it would make sense to have LSS be in the production. She's the only available artist from Tangren since Hu Ge cannot be in it and YH is not with them anymore. Besides, they would have to finish filming Bu Bu Jing Xin first before filming Tian Zihen (if LSS is not in Bu Bu Jing Xin, she would have to wait like 5-6 months to film Tian Zihen).
    Come to think about it, I remembered Tangren filmed Tian Ya a month before they announced the cast. I remembered watching a press conference for Fantasy Zhu Xian around October of last year. I noticed YH looked kinda different, he had a mustache and I thought to myself "now why would he grow a mustache?". A short period after the press conference, the news came out about LSS and YH filming Tian Ya. So basically, they were already filming Tian Ya before the launching of Fantasy Zhu Xian game and the conference without announcing the series or the cast.

If I'm not mistaken, Shirley is Tangren's costume director/designer? Or something of that nature...hehehe. I think she's at 2:19 of this video.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 11-28-10 at 02:40 AM.

I'm probably the worst Liu Shi Shi fan ever because the Tian ya and Bu Bu Jing Xin you guys are talking about...I'm totally lost but I'll catch try to catch on. I swear I love Liu Shi Shi. She's the only female actress I love to watch in ancient series. But thanks Liu Xiao Xiao for the welcome back. haha. I've been stalking this thread again. Hoping more trailers and mv of Strange Heroes will come out. I am in cloud nine with Wallace Huo (not Chung...sorry...) and Liu Shi Shi together. Forget about Yuan Hong. Haha. and Hu Ge and who ever else. I love the Wallace Huo and Liu Shi Shi pair right now.

Quote Originally Posted by nan345 View Post
    I'm probably the worst Liu Shi Shi fan ever because the Tian ya and Bu Bu Jing Xin you guys are talking about...I'm totally lost but I'll catch try to catch on. I swear I love Liu Shi Shi. She's the only female actress I love to watch in ancient series. But thanks Liu Xiao Xiao for the welcome back. haha. I've been stalking this thread again. Hoping more trailers and mv of Strange Heroes will come out. I am in cloud nine with Wallace Huo (not Chung...sorry...) and Liu Shi Shi together. Forget about Yuan Hong. Haha. and Hu Ge and who ever else. I love the Wallace Huo and Liu Shi Shi pair right now.
    See our discussion on Strange Hero for more news on LSS' new series:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...nyu-Shi-Xingyu

At first we thought LSS won't be in Bu Bu Jing Xin, but now there are broad hints that she will be!! So we will get to see LSS don a Qing Dynasty costume soon.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-28-10 at 04:38 AM.

Thanks for the link. I was about to go look for it but thank goodness I checked back here. You made it a lot easier for me.

Apparently, the Bu Bu Jing Xin's press conference is moved to December 6th. Hopefully, the cast list will be confirmed before then (or I would like LSS to be confirmed to be in it..LOL). Also, Tangren is working on cooperating 6 more projects in the near future? How exciting....more series to look forward too(more importantly..more of LSS)!!! LOL...

^I'm going to take a guess she's going to be in 2/6 of those projects, lol. Any idea what they're about?
    I also hope she's in BBJX, but wouldn't we have heard some news about it by now? Do we know the rest of the cast?

Goodness, I hope she's in at least 4/6...hehe.
    Karen is in the process of working out the contracts, so my guess would be that we won't hear about the details anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by nan345 View Post
    Nonsense!! I'm just happy people are stopping by giving support and keeping this thread alive
    Now..now...shhhhhhhh....don't let others see your comments above there about YH...LOL!

Hu Ge's Opening Theme MV should be coming out soon. And I've been waiting for BTS clips, surprised it hasn't come out yet.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 11-28-10 at 01:49 PM.

Now..now...shhhhhhhh....don't let others see your comments above there about YH...LOL!
    But YH has been merrily "cheating" on her with Ruby Just joking

No matter, I'm really happy that LSS will be in Bu Bu Jing Xin, but I don't think she will pair up with YH again.

I remember didn't translate the whole of the Joy.cn interview for you Xiao Xiao, so I went to watch parts of it again. Here are some translations (minus those parts about her Princess Jiayi role). They talked about her ballet education and how she got into acting. LSS admitted that when she first started out in Yue Ying Feng He, she was very stiff as she was very tensed on the set. She's learning to "relax" more on the set so that she can get more into her character and improve her acting. Interviewer asked how similar she is to her characters, she said she's not really like any of them. For Princess Jiayi, she's probably only 10% like her. But those parts of her characters' personalities whom she can identify through her life experiences, she will "expand" upon those experiences to flesh out their stories.

Then interviewer asked about the personalities of some of her male co-stars, e.g. HG, YH, Peter, Wallace, TAE, Qiu Xinzhi. She said HG, YH and Peter are all very good friends who are really fun to be with, whereas Qiu Xinzhi is a lot older and more mature.

The interviewer gave her five Chinese proverbs and asked her which is closest to her personality:
    1. A person like an innocent bird (小鸟以人)
    2. Gentle and soft (温柔婉约)
    3. Generous and dignified (端庄大方)
    4. Relaxed and easy-going (大大咧咧)
    5. Sassy girl (野蛮女友)
    She said she's closest to No. 4 proverb (relaxed and easy-going). Interviewer asked, how about the second closest? Is it No. 5 proverb (sassy girl)? (interviewer meant it to be a joke). She replied she has a little bit of that (laughs all round) and revealed that she can be pretty sharp when someone teases her. Interviewer asked who gets the brunt of her "sharpness" and she said should be YH. Then interviewer asked among all her co-stars so far who's the closest to her "relaxed and easy-going" personality? She said should be YH . Interviewer said he feels that she's most like No. 2 proverb (gentle and soft). She replied that's the personality of most of her characters, but she's not really like that.

There were suppose to be two more YH-LSS interviews at Hangzhou and Zhejiang TV Variety Show in Sep/Oct, but they were cancelled. So we know the direction Tangren is going - delete YH, promote others to pair with LSS. So I guess Xiao Xiao can look forward to lots of Wallace-LSS press interviews for Strange Hero! Don't expect him to dance ballet with her tho.

She's been getting much more active on her wei bo - Xiao Xiao, you should write comments on her wei bo! She might actually reply!!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-29-10 at 07:55 PM.

Wow! xiaolong, what an unexpected surprise you're giving me..hehehe, many thanks once again!

Then interviewer asked among all her co-stars so far who's the closest to her "relaxed and easy-going" personality? She said should be YH
    Are we expecting the answer to be anybody else?...LOL

Too bad those two interviews were cancelled, would have loved to see more of them interact with each other (haven't got sick of watching them together yet) offscreen .

I think Karen will be promoting Strange Hero wayyyyyyyy more than Tian Ya for sure. She had already started with the 60 min. preview at the theater(to get people hyped up for it), and I guess it's the first in history for a TV drama to do that?

LOL...I wouldn't hold my breathe on Wallace dancing with/for LSS during press conference. I noticed on most of his press conference/interviews he's pretty much reserved. I think I would see more interaction of her and Ma Tianyu (too bad he is gay ), and I believe they hung out with each other more off-the- set. Even on the BTS clips, there were more interview of LSS with Ma Tianyu....

My guess for Bu Bu Jing Xin? Yeah, she probably won't be paired up with YH, but you never know....Karen might just give these two kids a last romance before he leaves and make up for what she did to them in Tian Ya...hehehe. I think YH will be 4th prince, which is good for him if the 4th prince is a villain(cuz YH is good in being a villain), but I'm not liking Kevin Cheng as 8th prince. He looked so much older than YH!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 11-29-10 at 11:39 AM.

She had already started with the 60 min. preview at the theater(to get people hyped up for it), and I guess it's the first in history for a TV drama to do that?
    Yeah, it must have been WOW to see Strange Hero on the big screen!! I must say I really admire Karen's marketing and PR skills - innovative, fresh and with ooomph!! I used to do TV drama marketing in Singapore - definitely no match for the creativity of the Hongkongers.

I think YH will be 4th prince, which is good for him if the 4th prince is a villain(cuz YH is good in being a villain), but I'm not liking Kevin Cheng as 8th prince. He looked so much older than YH!
    I doubt he will be 4th Prince. Don't look at "Gong" as reference for the story. Bu Bu Jing Xin actually takes place just before the reign of Yongzheng (4th Prince) when the fight among 4th, 8th and 14th Princes for the throne is most intense. By that time, 4th Prince is already in his early 40s, 8th Prince in his late 30s. Even with a mustache, YH doesn't look anywhere near 40 and definitely cannot look like Kevin Cheng's older brother. Netizens are guessing YH may be 14th Prince, who's a powerful army general and biggest threat to 4th Prince. According to history, 8th Prince later pledged his support to 14th Prince to revolt against 4th Prince who took the throne after Kangxi died. Some are also guessing YH may be 13th Prince (supporter of 4th Prince) who also plays a significant role.

Really look forward to 6 Dec !!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-29-10 at 02:12 PM.

^^^which interview is all that from? do you have a link?

Hmmmmmmmm...the storyline for Bu Bu Jing Xin sounds just as fascinating as Gong. I wonder who/what's the main focus of the series(which princes)? Surely, YH must have a very important role if they were willing to wait for him I hope LSS is paired up with somebody with a meaty role as well if not with YH.....

Tangren is well-known for it's gorgeous costumes, so I can't wait to see what they have in stored(also, since their budget is huge this time) for the Qing Dynasty. Not wanting to put the costumes for Gong down, but I personally find those costumes and hair "old" fashion and not as appealing.

Here are the videos Dragon_Heiress

Part 1

Part 2
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 11-29-10 at 06:30 PM.