Page 79 of 421 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    lol. yeah actually..peter took some time to grow on me. but once he did...

have you seen zhang han in action? cause he was adorable in meteor shower (yes, i admit, i will sometimes watch pop-y useless teenager dramas)
    You need to see Peter onscreen to be attracted to him (for me at least ) - in pics alone, he won't strike you. Whereas I found HXM and YH attractive first time I saw their pics and then later onscreen. Unfortunately for HXM, I first saw him onscreen as YG in ROCH06 , but he totally impressed me in Xin Shanghai Tan.

Oh, that's what they call Liu Xin Yu in English? I thought the series was kinda childish, but still much better than Gong. Anyway I'm done with Hana Yori Dango spin-offs.

I still prefer some of Ruby's 2nd-tier males in Qing Shi to be paired with LSS, e.g. Zhang Bo who was in Three Kingdoms, Wang Yu... Mao Zi Jun actually struck me first time I saw him in pics and on-screen in MRXJ.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-22-11 at 09:30 PM.

xiaolong, can you read Karen's weibo? I think she's talking whether Hu Ge will(or think) participate in Tian Zhi Hen or not.....
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    xiaolong, can you read Karen's weibo? I think she's talking whether Hu Ge will(or think) participate in Tian Zhi Hen or not.....
    Thanks in advance!
    It's this entry right?
    如无意外老胡还是会参与轩辕剑,一直没公布,是在给时间他考虑,也给时间我自己看剧本和思考。他已经两年没 拍公司的戏,在外不断尝试新戏路,如今他蜕变得更成熟,是否还继续走玄幻路线?最近找他的项目很多,给我一 点时间评估,如外面有更合适的,不一定要参与公司制作,所以并不是大家所担心的取代
    Looks like she has offered a role to Hu Ge, but he is still considering (是在给时间他考虑). She noted that he has not participated in the company's film projects for 2 years and has grown and matured with the diverse productions he has filmed outside of Tangren. Right now, there are still a lot of productions being offered to him. If another production is deemed more suitable, he may not participate in Tian Zhi Hen.

See this entry:
    如果仙剑是天上飞的,那么轩辕剑就是地上走的。每部戏都必须按其原来的面貌有其独特性,不该要求步步惊心是 一部搞笑胡闹剧
    She was just saying that Tian Zhi Hen will be different from CP, in that it is more "land-based" whereas CP's action takes place in the air . Then she said similarly, Bu Bu Jing Xin shouldn't be some laughable farce (implicit reference to Gong? - but I so agree with her).
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-22-11 at 10:08 PM.

Hmmmmmmm....I would not be disappointed if he didn't accept. I mean, yes I would like to see Hu Ge and LSS coupling one of these days, but not in a game base series(or a two hour movie). Like others, I think it would be awkward to see them first as siblings, then as a couple in another RPG series. If they were to be a couple I would prefer a more serious wuxia type series.

And it's true...he did mature. I prefer him in period dramas versus modern, but playing in another game series...not so much. If he did accept, the chance of LSS being female lead are very slim for the reason of being ridicule of the sibling thing.....

Out of the actors you've mentioned above, I think Mao Zi Jun have the look-not sure about the acting, but I think Karen is aiming for star power right now if Hu Ge rejects the role. By the way, I know that Mao Zi Jun plays 14th prince in "Gong", what episode does he appear? I'm curious and want to go check it out.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-22-11 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    You need to see Peter onscreen to be attracted to him (for me at least ) - in pics alone, he won't strike you. Whereas I found HXM and YH attractive first time I saw their pics and then later onscreen. Unfortunately for HXM, I first saw him onscreen as YG in ROCH06 , but he totally impressed me in Xin Shanghai Tan.

Oh, that's what they call Liu Xin Yu in English? I thought the series was kinda childish, but still much better than Gong. Anyway I'm done with Hana Yori Dango spin-offs.

I still prefer some of Ruby's 2nd-tier males in Qing Shi to be paired with LSS, e.g. Zhang Bo who was in Three Kingdoms, Wang Yu... Mao Zi Jun actually struck me first time I saw him in pics and on-screen in MRXJ.
    yeah, that's what i was trying to say lol. in some pictures he looks good, but he definitely looks better in action. i didn't really think much of HXM in ROCH actually. it wasn't till Shanghai Bund that i began to really like him

yeah, i think directly translated it means meteor shower? idk. i just remember watching the original taiwanese meteor garden when i was like middle school though

mao zi jun struck me in the pictures i saw of him, but i havent seen him in action yet so i cant say...

I thought Mao Zi Jun was really good-looking from that photo where he looks exactly like HXM, but then I went to check some of his other stuff and decided that it was just a really good photo of him.
    I also saw HXM first in ROCH. In spite of my dislike for the story and the character YG, I still thought he was really hot. Like, really hot.

Yep, it's called Meteor Shower in English. The seasons are Let's Go Watch a Meteor Shower and Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again or something like that. I didn't watch the series though.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I thought Mao Zi Jun was really good-looking from that photo where he looks exactly like HXM, but then I went to check some of his other stuff and decided that it was just a really good photo of him.
    I also saw HXM first in ROCH. In spite of my dislike for the story and the character YG, I still thought he was really hot. Like, really hot.

Yep, it's called Meteor Shower in English. The seasons are Let's Go Watch a Meteor Shower and Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again or something like that. I didn't watch the series though.
    yeahh, that pic where he looks like HXM is a realllyyyyy good/flattering picture of him, lol.
    and i like how you emphasized that "really" Dragon

yup! thats what they're called...i skimmed through both seasons, they didn't really hold me attention though. still like the original the best (although i haven't seen the japanese/korean ones, so i cant really say)

Bu Bu Jing Xin Press Conference (02/23/11)

Sina News: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2011-02-24/01083237674.shtml
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/6g96k5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/21aigx3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2lnhg8l.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/23thzj7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2mr5pi9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2j4zlv7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2aj886d.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2whf4zt.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/64ikns.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-23-11 at 03:47 PM.

Press Conference videos Interview with Nicky, Kevin, and LSS....

at 4:40, was Nicky calling LSS?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-23-11 at 04:58 PM.

I really like her look in the press conference pics. She looks very sexy in that long wavy hair and outfit. Nicky and Kevin look incredibly youthful for their age. Not a fan of Nicky's looks, but I don't think he'd make me cringe at the kissing and bed scenes .
    Last edited by munianci; 02-23-11 at 05:22 PM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

munianci, so does this mean you'll give the series a chance then?...hehehe.

munianci, so does this mean you'll give the series a chance then?...hehehe.
    Huh? I've been looking forward very much to this series since I read the book.
    Last edited by munianci; 03-01-11 at 07:19 AM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Ohhhhhh.....thought you didn't want to watch it because of Nicky and Kevin. Did you watch the trailer yet? I posted up on the Bu Bu thread. Let me know what you think of it.

Ohhhhhh.....thought you didn't want to watch it because of Nicky and Kevin. Did you watch the trailer yet? I posted up on the Bu Bu thread. Let me know what you think of it.
    Huh? I did say I like Kevin's look in bald in the Bu Bu thread. I didn't think Yuan Hong looked good in bald at all and I thought Nicky is fugly in Qing (but much better than the two jokers in Gong). I actually liked Kevin in Kung Sam Kei because he's hot even if he can't act . But looks like he's acting quite well in Bu Bu from what I see in the trailer.

Yes, I love the trailer! Looks really exciting - but the atmosphere looks pretty dark don't you think? But the book is pretty dark anyway. Contrary to other book fans' opinions, I don't really mind her going back to the present.
    Last edited by munianci; 02-23-11 at 05:53 PM.

She looks so much taller in that media interview than she did in the Strange Hero ones, lol. It's partly the heels, but I'm sure the height of the guys had something to do with it.

LOL, Nicky and LSS have a lot of bed scenes.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    Yes, I love the trailer! Looks really exciting - but the atmosphere looks pretty dark don't you think? But the book is pretty dark anyway. Contrary to other book fans' opinions, I don't really mind her going back to the present.
    I don't know if it had to do with the sad story or the video that's it's so gloomy....it might look better when the official HD trailer comes out.

LOL, Nicky and LSS have a lot of bed scenes.
    Really? You didn't get that from the trailer did you? Cos I only saw one...hehehe. Or did Nicky say that in the interview? He said not many intimate moment, just s*x?...hehehe

^LOL yeah, it was in the onstage interview. It kind of felt like Kevin was being ignored, though?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

LOL right. he was like, we don't have that many intimate/romantic scenes, but we have a lot of bed scenes! i laughed

Even though I don't understand what they're saying in the videos, but I sensed that Nicky teases (from his expression and physically) LSS a lot. I found their entrance on the first video cute...when LSS was holding Kevin's hand and about to hold Nicky's but when he see's her hand holding Kevin's hand he refused her hand playingly....

Looks to me Nicky has become pretty close to YH & LSS - can see it from his BTS pics with YH and the others in the waiting room at the press conference, and onstage with LSS! And the first prince they served their tang yuan to was Nicky!

I still think LSS was a lot more playful with MTY, Wallace and Edwin at Strange Hero press conference - or maybe the atmosphere there was just more informal.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-23-11 at 09:28 PM.