Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Xiao Xiao, maybe you could try using a back-up channel for videos that you think are more dangerous to upload like the BBJX series. Just wondering, how many strikes do you have on your account?

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    not a droplet of prima donna in them at all, and they look very much at home wearing street clothes bought off the flea market rather than Dior or Armani.
    I think that's a bit unfair to people who wear clothing from the major fashion houses. You can have impeccable taste and still be down to earth. I'll take HXM as an example. And the free-spirited ZX is also buddies with Karl Lagerfeld.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Sophia traveled back with WXB!?...heheh
    Knowing LSS, she's not the type of person that would be wearing that much make-up and a tight shirt riding a horse on her spare time. So this could be for DOMD....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2h6r69d.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Xiao Xiao, maybe you could try using a back-up channel for videos that you think are more dangerous to upload like the BBJX series. Just wondering, how many strikes do you have on your account?
    Most of my subscribers are waiting for BBJX, so I'll upload it to that account. I haven't had any strikes though the official BBJX videos were copyrighted. I think it'll be okay. The most would happen is that I get my first strike. I do have a back up account by the way(but not very active) and posted some videos from that account here...hehehe.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-11-11 at 01:50 PM.

That would be awesome if Sophia goes back with WXB. This feels more ands more like a movie.

Yep, you should probably be fine if you don't have any strikes. Maybe YT doesn't keep very close tabs on Chinese entertainment videos. A few people I know do MVs for The Tudors (which I'm kind of obsessed with, even though it ended over a year ago) and they've been forced to move accounts three or four times. YT can be mean sometimes.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    That would be awesome if Sophia goes back with WXB. This feels more ands more like a movie.

Yep, you should probably be fine if you don't have any strikes. Maybe YT doesn't keep very close tabs on Chinese entertainment videos. A few people I know do MVs for The Tudors (which I'm kind of obsessed with, even though it ended over a year ago) and they've been forced to move accounts three or four times. YT can be mean sometimes.
    Yes yes yes. Youtube can be horrible sometimes. They are soooooo strict. I'll search high and low for a series or MV and when I finally find it. The account is suspended for copyright. Ugh LOL BTW we have another thing in common. I LOVE the Tudors. It was such an awesome series. Too bad it moved so quick and ended so soon. It was one of the things I look forward to on Sundays. What do you think about the Borgias?

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Yes yes yes. Youtube can be horrible sometimes. They are soooooo strict. I'll search high and low for a series or MV and when I finally find it. The account is suspended for copyright. Ugh LOL BTW we have another thing in common. I LOVE the Tudors. It was such an awesome series. Too bad it moved so quick and ended so soon. It was one of the things I look forward to on Sundays. What do you think about the Borgias?
    Going off topic...LOL. The Tudors are my favourite english tv series! A shame it ended, but at least you can still watch it online
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

xiaolong or anbody, can you translate what Karen is saying here about LSS and her role in TZH?

蔡艺侬:胡歌演宇文拓、诗诗演拓拔玉儿也是大家都知道的,这对他们来说都是新尝试,因为找不到小雪,我们也 考虑过调整设定,因为诗诗两个角色都适合,
    但这样就要面临十几天戏的重拍,而且也不一定能那么顺利找到玉儿的扮演者。我们整个团队都希望把轩辕剑拍好 !我很感谢他们!也感谢胡歌、诗诗、佩佩姐的支持!

造型部分,一直在调整,一直在找轩辕剑的感觉,等做好了,一定会呈现给大家看!关于剧情、人物设定,目前我 不能剧透。编剧方面,前面有十三参与,后面有一枝梅的团队接手和加入,
    谢谢十三对轩的喜爱,也谢谢力奇为轩不眠不休的投入!谢谢两位导演、武指滔哥、小梅姐、莲妈、雪莉、声爷等 一起同心协力!

All I'm getting is that they have to remake 10 days of filming, they can't find an actress to play Snow yet, and that the team behind "Strange Hero" is also behind this series?
    Thanks in advance!

Rumor has it that Tang Yan will be the princess?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-12-11 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    xiaolong or anbody, can you translate what Karen is saying here about LSS and her role in TZH?

蔡艺侬:胡歌演宇文拓、诗诗演拓拔玉儿也是大家都知道的,这对他们来说都是新尝试,因为找不到小雪,我们也 考虑过调整设定,因为诗诗两个角色都适合,
    但这样就要面临十几天戏的重拍,而且也不一定能那么顺利找到玉儿的扮演者。我们整个团队都希望把轩辕剑拍好 !我很感谢他们!也感谢胡歌、诗诗、佩佩姐的支持!

造型部分,一直在调整,一直在找轩辕剑的感觉,等做好了,一定会呈现给大家看!关于剧情、人物设定,目前我 不能剧透。编剧方面,前面有十三参与,后面有一枝梅的团队接手和加入,
    谢谢十三对轩的喜爱,也谢谢力奇为轩不眠不休的投入!谢谢两位导演、武指滔哥、小梅姐、莲妈、雪莉、声爷等 一起同心协力!

All I'm getting is that they have to remake 10 days of filming, they can't find an actress to play Snow yet, and that the team behind "Strange Hero" is also behind this series?
    Thanks in advance!

Rumor has it that Tang Yan will be the princess?
    Cai Yi Nong: Hu Ge as Yu Wen Tuo, Shi Shi as Tuo Ba Yu Er, everyone knows that. This to them is a new experience. Because we couldn't find anyone suitable to play Xiao Xue, we have considered adjusting who plays who, because Shi Shi is quite suitable for both these roles. But if we do that, we will have to remake 10 days of filming, and we might not find a suitable person to play Tuo Ba Yu'Er if Shi Shi plays Xiao Xue. The whole team wishes XYS3 can be a good drama. I really thank them! I also thank Hu Ge, Shi Shi and Sister Pei's encouragements!

The modeling of the characters is always changing, and we are always looking for the 'feel' of XYS-when completely finished, the results will be shown to everyone! For the story (main plot) and the characters, I cannot reveal anything. For the screenwriting part, there will be Chen Shi San (screenwriter for their company). Behind the scenes, the team from Strange Hero will join to help run everything. Thankyou to Shi San for his interest in XYS3, also a big thanks to Li Qi (who is that?)who put great efforts into XYS3 around-the-clock. Thankyou to the two directors, action and martial arts choreographer, Sister Mei, Mother Lian (literally, mother lotus don't think that's her name though), Xue Li (literally her name is snow pear), Grandpa Sheng etc. for working together in harmony!

NOTES:
    I don't think you can get any new information from this, except that the team might swap a few characters around can't wait for this!!!
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 06-12-11 at 03:58 AM.

Ah! Thanks for the translation H.Ge-C.Liu.

LSS probably had the option to play "Snow" or "Erh" just like Qiao Er and Jiayi in CTW, and she chose "Erh" just like she chose Jiayi because the characters would be more challenging and interesting for her!! lol

In Hu Ge's recent interview....
    还是先插播一段吧,胡椒们关心的轩辕剑。记:XYJ中和你演对手戏的女主是? 胡:刘诗诗。
    记:她和你是演情侣吗? 胡:不是。 记:那和你情侣的是? 胡:还不知道,特别着急,现在干演。

So basically, he confirms that LSS is the female lead, he and LSS will not be a couple, and that he doesn't know who he will be paired up with and excited to know?

Dragon Heiress, this would be your dream triangle
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-12-11 at 11:01 AM.

Ah! Thanks for the translation H.Ge-C.Liu.

LSS probably had the option to play "Snow" or "Erh" just like Qiao Er and Jiayi in CTW, and she chose "Erh" just like she chose Jiayi because the characters would be more challenging and interesting for her!! lol

In Hu Ge's recent interview....
    还是先插播一段吧,胡椒们关心的轩辕剑。记:XYJ中和你演对手戏的女主是? 胡:刘诗诗。
    记:她和你是演情侣吗? 胡:不是。 记:那和你情侣的是? 胡:还不知道,特别着急,现在干演。

So basically, he confirms that LSS is the female lead, he and LSS will not be a couple, and that he doesn't know who he will be paired up with and excited to know?

Dragon Heiress, this would be your dream triangle
    yeah. that's about all that it says...grr..really wanted HG with LSS
    by the way nice triangle. that would be an ideal LSS drama for me, but HG has to end up with LSS to make it 10/10 perfect
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 06-12-11 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    yeah. that's about all that it says...grr..really wanted HG with LSS
    by the way nice triangle. that would be an ideal LSS drama for me, but HG has to end up with LSS to make it 10/10 perfect
    LOL....and you will see them together in DOMD tomorrow!

Hahaha...if you want it perfect, you'll need to write your own fanfiction. For Dragon Heiress, she would want LSS to end up with Wallace....

I actually like who HG's character pairs up on the game, but they haven't signed the character yet.

I'm so glad they let Shi Shi choose who she wants to be though. Very happy she is playing Yu'er. Actually it'd be very interesting if they somehow meshed Xiao Xue and Yu'er together into one character. So she'd have Yu'er's personality and Xiao Xue's....er.... stuff.....

It might actually work out. But die hard game fans might cry bloody murderer.
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

Oh? Which character is Hu Ge's character paired up with?

Actually it'd be very interesting if they somehow meshed Xiao Xue and Yu'er together into one character. So she'd have Yu'er's personality and Xiao Xue's....er.... stuff.....
    Haha...I was thinking of having her played both character, just like she played 3 characters in Fantasy Zhu Xian...hehehe. Probably will be difficult since the 3 main characters travel together, but it could be done with technologies these days...

Oh? Which character is Hu Ge's character paired up with?

Haha...I was thinking of having her played both character, just like she played 3 characters in Fantasy Zhu Xian...hehehe. Probably will be difficult since the 3 main characters travel together, but it could be done with technologies these days...
    Yu Wen Tuo is paired up with Ning Ke.

I like the idea too, but then people are going to wonder why the two have the same face etc. when they are not twins or reincarnations of each other.
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    Yu Wen Tuo is paired up with Ning Ke.
    Oh! That was the character I thought was interesting and thought LSS should play originally...hehehe. A princess of of darkness of some sort? Rumored to be Tang Yan for that part.

I like the idea too, but then people are going to wonder why the two have the same face etc. when they are not twins or reincarnations of each other
    And shoot...didn't they make up the twins/reincarnation in Fantasy Zhu Xian? So why not this...hehe

Sorry to make you run on both threads Xiao Xiao. >.<" But a good workout is good for you you know?

Oh! That was the character I thought was interesting and thought LSS should play originally...hehehe. A princess of of darkness of some sort? Rumored to be Tang Yan for that part.

And shoot...didn't they make up the twins/reincarnation in Fantasy Zhu Xian? So why not this...hehe
    Well it has to do with

click to show/hide spoilers
    Xiao Xue's unique identity.

Er... want me to fully spoil it? Unless you know already
    Last edited by Plushie; 06-12-11 at 12:33 PM.

Okay...I just re-read the storyline of TZH. There's hardly any mention of LSS's character, just that she joined the gang and she dies? I thought Ningke's character is more interesting and suited for LSS and for her to challenge. LSS and Hu Ge could be arched enemies that fell in love....that would be my kind of storyline..hehe

Unlessssssssssssss....Karen did a total make-over of the story, and most likely she did if LSS is the female lead.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-12-11 at 12:53 PM.

The Next Magic

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2v8scj6.jpg')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4pr3nExFpqg

Could someone kindly translate LSS's response? Forgive me if someone already have done so. If so, please provide the link. Thank you in advance!

Sorry, going off-topic. But isn't that Wen Feng at 0:19/0:20 standing just behind LSS? I recognise the grey & green clothes. And that's Wen Feng's hand at 0:22 keeping him at arm's length

Quote Originally Posted by hunnybee View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4pr3nExFpqg

Could someone kindly translate LSS's response? Forgive me if someone already have done so. If so, please provide the link. Thank you in advance!
    Sorry, my office PC doesn't have sound so can't hear. But if I remember correctly, the interviewer asks her about BBJX comparisons with Gong. Her usual answer (like during the 17th Shanghai TV Fest) is that the two productions and stories are completely different.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 06-12-11 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    For the screenwriting part, there will be Chen Shi San (screenwriter for their company). Behind the scenes, the team from Strange Hero will join to help run everything. Thankyou to Shi San for his interest in XYS3, also a big thanks to Li Qi (who is that?)who put great efforts into XYS3 around-the-clock. Thankyou to the two directors, action and martial arts choreographer, Sister Mei, Mother Lian (literally, mother lotus don't think that's her name though), Xue Li (literally her name is snow pear), Grandpa Sheng etc. for working together in harmony!
    Oh, they are getting the Strange Hero directing/production team for Xuanyuanjian? Great!!! And the scriptwriter is Chen Shi San (see http://baike.baidu.com/view/56053.htm) - I don't think he has worked with Tangren before, but it looks to me he has a solid scriptwriting track record.

Wonderful that Karen's getting such a solid team of professionals for Xuanyuanjian like she did for Strange Hero and BBJX.

LSS probably had the option to play "Snow" or "Erh" just like Qiao Er and Jiayi in CTW, and she chose "Erh" just like she chose Jiayi because the characters would be more challenging and interesting for her!!
    Nope, it's bcos Qiao Er (aka Shirley KF Chan "semi-bio") character is a douchebag. Jiayi's lesser of two evils. From what I read, Xiao Xue could be quite an interesting character. Karen did say LSS suits both Xiao Xue and Tuoba Yu'Er. I'd like to see Tang Yan in this series though - she's been doing modern for the longest time, so it'd be great to see her in period again.

(my Livejournal friend and I still cry over the butchery of our adored Shirley KF Chan in Karen's amateurish self-produced, self-scripted CtW - we're silly Chinese Ghost Story-Leslie Cheung fankids).
    Last edited by xiaolong; 06-12-11 at 10:13 PM.