Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

I just put together a video clip of pics of Ma Tian Yu and LSS, they look cute and close to each other. Hwaiting for them in TZH ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Ooohh! That's Kevin as Law Ba in Ghetto Justice Isn't he cute? He was absolutely superb in Ghetto Justice (Advice: Watch only the Canto version, DON'T EVER watch the horrid Mandarin-dubbed version). I just realise Kevin has fab comic timing - now that's where his talent lies. I don't like him much in serious dramas.
    Agree, I like to watch him in a hilarious role than serious one. I adored him so much in the drama Life Art, in which he paired w/ Gigi Lai. Wow, in that series, his smile is truly shining. LOL.

Oh WOW! luv_shi_shi, that's such a beautiful MV of MTY and LSS!! THANK YOU!!!

Isn't MTY so pretty in a different way from our usual roster of men. Like the *ahem* Leslie Cheung way.

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Yup, and I still hate all of them! "Armor" and "Chair" are just weird, not romantic at all. "Harmony" at least means something nice but the mashup of the names doesn't even make sense--it's so forced just to create that word (doesn't help that Ron/Hermione are one of my HP OTPs so I'm totally biased against H/Hr to begin with lol!). But, LMAO at Toilet. I haven't heard that one before! What more proof do you need that english couple-name mashups are absolute disasters? (I just stick with the initials. Like C/B, R/Hr, etc.)
    I'm the biggest HP fan I know so please excuse the following post.

I have to admit that I'm a tiny bit of a Harmony shipper (I rarely take the time to read Harmony fics, though). I don't mind R/Hr because I don't like Hermione at all so I don't really care who she's with as long as it's not a character I adore and I'm indifferent to Ron. No Dramione, though. It's a stupid name, Hermione probably wouldn't have the wit or cunning to keep up with Draco, and most Dramione fics I've attempted to read consist of Draco insulting Hermione. Actually, I find the entire trio to be quite boring, though I don't get all the H/G hate. Would fans prefer Harry with Cho? Or Lavender, perhaps?
    Most of my fandoms belong to Marauders Era and elite pureblood society (no slash, though!): James/Lily, Sirius/Lily (it's a guilty pleasure but S/L writers are just so good), Sirius/OCpurebloodprincess (I think Sirius works quite well with that type whether or not he'd admit it), Lucius/Narcissa, Draco/Astoria, and Daphne/Theo. I also really like various elite purebloods with OCs but it's rare for me to like an OC aside from the elite purebloods who are totally charming and usually only attempted by amazing writers. I've also found that I can tolerate Draco/Ginny and I quite like Teddy/Victoire.
    I always have trouble getting past the first chapter of Next Generation fanfics but I don't know what writers are thinking when they put Scorpius in Gryffindor and ship him with Rose.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

wow, dragon heiress! looks like you're really into HP fanfic! haha.
    what other fandoms are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmm....hehehe, I know Chinesechik's young mind can be easily influenced when it comes to hot actors. But I think you'll have to work a little harder to infected her with FSF viruses...LOL
    yeah, notice how xiao xiao put the italics on HOT. i'm only influenced if i actually find them GOOD looking! FSF...no.

Well, we know FengMi virus has converted 3 Nic Tse fangirls into FSF fangirls (mango_cake, munianci, Yang Mi herself!). Next victim may be ChineseChik (still a Nic Tse only fangirl, not a Nic Tse + FSF fangirl...yet), so don't say I didn't warn you!
    girls, trust me. it's really not gonna happen. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post

I have to admit that I'm a tiny bit of a Harmony shipper (I rarely take the time to read Harmony fics, though). I don't mind R/Hr because I don't like Hermione at all so I don't really care who she's with as long as it's not a character I adore and I'm indifferent to Ron. No Dramione, though. It's a stupid name, Hermione probably wouldn't have the wit or cunning to keep up with Draco, and most Dramione fics I've attempted to read consist of Draco insulting Hermione. Actually, I find the entire trio to be quite boring, though I don't get all the H/G hate. Would fans prefer Harry with Cho? Or Lavender, perhaps?
    Most of my fandoms belong to Marauders Era and elite pureblood society (no slash, though!): James/Lily, Sirius/Lily (it's a guilty pleasure but S/L writers are just so good), Sirius/OCpurebloodprincess (I think Sirius works quite well with that type whether or not he'd admit it), Lucius/Narcissa, Draco/Astoria, and Daphne/Theo. I also really like various elite purebloods with OCs but it's rare for me to like an OC aside from the elite purebloods who are totally charming and usually only attempted by amazing writers. I've also found that I can tolerate Draco/Ginny and I quite like Teddy/Victoire.
    I always have trouble getting past the first chapter of Next Generation fanfics but I don't know what writers are thinking when they put Scorpius in Gryffindor and ship him with Rose.
    sorry for butting in, since i'm usually a lurker in the LSS thread (and others too, i'm just too lazy to post)
    but you seem to be my HP shipper soulmate. My ultimate HP OTP is James/Lily, and i typically read only Maruader Era fic. Teddy/Victoire is incredibly cute though
    Movie-wise, Ron/Hermione is actually quite attractive though
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

Really? Are you as big an HP fan as me?!!! No but seriously, before my recent FengMi obsession, I was all about HP! I followed it from the release of the first book and it was basically my entire childhood. (Ok I had a few minor "obsessions" in between since my HP craze died out after the 7th book, but none of them were at the level of HP and FengMi.) Anyways, I hate the movies and therefore hate most of the characters in them (especially Hermione, who fails spectacularly in living up the real book version of her).

However, in the books I absolutely love Hermione and Ron (separately and together). Ron more so, but perhaps it's because my annoyance of movie!Hermione has transferred over a bit. R/Hr is my #1 canon HP OTP.

But in fanon...I am a HUGE Draco/Ginny shipper! XD Basically that's the only HP fanfic I read (since I like my R/Hr just fine in the actual books). Both characters are simply not done justice in the books (they're basically used as "plot devices")--however, there's so much potential in the characterization of both that can only be explored in fanfic. I don't really get the H/G hate either (I never expected D/G to happen at all in the books anyways and it was kinda obvious JKR was going the route of R/Hr + H/G). I think most people who hate H/G also hate Ginny and think she's not good enough for Harry. (Which I can understand, since JKR wrote Ginny horribly.) However, I'm kinda the other way around...I dislike Harry, so any dislike I do have for H/G is due to his side of things. XD (And I hate D/Hr too, but that's more because it pretty much goes against both my HP ships, plus I cannot see their characters together at all.) I've never really been into Marauder-era or "next gen" fics though...perhaps because I find James/Sirius both highly obnoxious characters (I sympathize with Snape more) and Lily has always lacked personality for me. And I found the epilogue rather cringe-worthy--I usually try to pretend it doesn't exist, so I don't pay attention to their kids, lol.

Errrr...OK, good luck to you What happened? Did FSF suddenly start looking like Peter Ho (I can hear screams of protest from ChineseChik and Dreamgirl).
    LOL Xiaolong! Goodness! I go on summer vacation and I come back to this? You're absolutely right I'm going to protest! LOL FSF and his MOOBS will never be as good looking as Peter. Ugh I just shivered thinking of those pasty white jiggly things. Besides FSF's face isn't as hot as Peter's. Now that face can make you squeal and drool at the same time! Hehehe

But I guess I'm just glad you didn't say FSF was starting to look like Wallace. I'd have to shoot myself then.

I know this is totally off topic of this thread but. Are you going to see it in 3D when it comes out in a couple of weeks?
    Last edited by Drgirleam; 06-30-11 at 08:11 PM.

LSS in XYS3....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/90mwky.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2j3nt5w.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2mcsjme.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/28klxcz.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/28unww7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2ldb0no.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/15gfgci.jpg')

I really like the styling here (so much better than what they did to HG! >_<). Especially the accessories (bracelets, headgear, forehead-thingy...) These look much better than the CP3 costumes (not LSS' in particular, the whole cast in general had cheap-looking costumes--LSS, as well as TY's, were actually the best of the bunch in there). Her makeup still kind of washes her out though...I think LSS looks best with darker eye makeup (like I often see on her in press events etc) to bring them out a bit. Is her character sort of ethnic, or is that just the general "style" of the series? (I'm not familiar with the video game at all.)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/rhioea.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/1zg5e7r.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/wcfl0k.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/23gy1if.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2qlg4mh.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/15xpiqc.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/35872gi.jpg')

Not sure if anyone has seen this MV yet of LSS, LYF, Wallace Chung, and Vincent Jiao.
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZFRxmnPbwho/

Nice pictures of LSS above. I like the costumes a lot.

Her makeup still kind of washes her out though...I think LSS looks best with darker eye makeup (like I often see on her in press events etc) to bring them out a bit. Is her character sort of ethnic, or is that just the general "style" of the series? (I'm not familiar with the video game at all.)
    Yeah...usually her photo shoots make her look washed-out, but they said it had to do with the lighting and they would put more make-up on her when filming.

She looks more like a deity with that dot on her forehead/and the pose than from a tribe don't you think?

Melanie! You just had to sneak Wallace in somehow don't you??!!! LOL

She looks more like a deity with that dot on her forehead/and the pose than from a tribe don't you think?
    I actually think she looks like a genie in that outfit with the dot on her forehead. But I really like that look. Very exotic and pretty. Sorry, I haven't been following the posts here closely, but is this series going to be a full-blown series and not just some computer game commercial? Who's the male costar?

Melanie! You just had to sneak Wallace in somehow don't you??!!! LOL
    Yea... You caught me sneaking Wallace Chung in, huh? It's not my fault that Wallace Chung just happens to also be in the same MV as LSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Yea... You caught me sneaking Wallace Chung in, huh? It's not my fault that Wallace Chung just happens to also be in the same MV as LSS.
    How the heck you expect me to miss these two words you drool and lust over in your dreams??? LOL..
    Not sure if anyone has seen this MV yet of LSS, LYF, Wallace Chung, and Vincent Jiao.

The photo shoot of LSS is an actual series: Co-starring Hu Ge, Tang Yan, Ma Tianyu, and other leads you probably never heard of
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/so96dt.jpg')

You just missed a round of FSF drooling a couple pages back.....hahaha. LSS's thread is pretty popular for fangirls drooling over their actors here. You should know, you did it many moons before...LOL
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-01-11 at 02:37 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/23gy1if.jpg')

[/IMG]
    This one is my favorite because it's so cool!!! If I ever end up back in time and become a wuxia maiden, I would totally rock this outfit! Perhaps in green.

More likely...I'd probably sit down in the dirt and cry. PS I don't think LSS does ethnic well. Looks more suitable for her buddy Yang Mi or Ady An....it's the eyes.
    Last edited by ByTmE; 07-01-11 at 02:29 AM.
    I like me.

How the heck you expect me to miss these two words you drool and lust over in your dreams??? LOL..
    Hehe... I've shifted my Wallace Chung drooling over to my story thread now, ever since I've added him to my story. Maybe you'd like to read the latest two chapters (chapter 83 and 84) with Wallace Chung in it?

Actually, Vincent Jiao is pretty drool-worthy, too. I like my men tall and handsome with well-toned musculature.

The photo shoot of LSS is an actual series: Co-starring Hu Ge, Tang Yan, Ma Tianyu, and other leads you probably never heard of
    Who's going to be Ma Tianyu's love interest? And who's the female lead, LSS or Tang Yan? Who's more popular and more likely to get the leading lady roles these days if they end up in the same series - LSS or Tang Yan?

You just missed a round of FSF drooling a couple pages back.....hahaha. LSS's thread is pretty popular for fangirls drooling over their actors here. You should know, you did it many moons before...LOL
    Is this an invitation for me to come back and drool about Wallace Chung and start posting Wallace Chung bare-chested pics here? FSF is pretty cute, too. But why is he always so pale-looking in his series? I like a healthy tan on my men (but not Louis Koo kind of tan, mind you). Is FSF starring with LSS in some series? Is that why there is FSF drooling in here?

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    This one is my favorite because it's so cool!!! If I ever end up back in time and become a wuxia maiden, I would totally rock this outfit! Perhaps in green.

More likely...I'd probably sit down in the dirt and cry. PS I don't think LSS does ethnic well. Looks more suitable for her buddy Yang Mi or Ady An....it's the eyes.
    I agree the costume looks beautiful, especially in a green color. I think actresses who are in costume dramas have to get to the studio extra early for makeup and wardrobe, but the end result is worth it if they end up looking fabulous in period costume. Modern clothing is just too blah.

Maybe if you sit down in the dirt and cry, some tall, dashing wuxia villain (heroes are too boring) will come and kidnap you, seeing that you look so deliciously gorgeous in that wuxia costume. Of course, you'll make the obligatory objections initially, but you'll fall madly in love with him eventually, because even though he's evil to the core, he loves you passionately and devotedly. Plus, he probably has an awesome physique.

Is this an invitation for me to come back and drool about Wallace Chung and start posting Wallace Chung bare-chested pics here? FSF is pretty cute, too. But why is he always so pale-looking in his series? I like a healthy tan on my men (but not Louis Koo kind of tan, mind you). Is FSF starring with LSS in some series? Is that why there is FSF drooling in here?
    Does this sound like a freakin' invitation to you!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? just kidding!! hehehehe....I think munianci and xiaolong were trying to recruit some girls here to like FSF and then FengMi's group came in...LOL. Just joking girls (Mango, JoleCole, munianci, xiaolong)!!! I had a good laugh at you girls...hahaha.

Who's going to be Ma Tianyu's love interest? And who's the female lead, LSS or Tang Yan? Who's more popular and more likely to get the leading lady roles these days if they end up in the same series - LSS or Tang Yan?
    Tang Yan is more popular than LSS, but this series was tailored for LSS (since its produced by Tangren), so I think LSS will be first female lead. Ma Tianyu plays Li Shimin, an Emperor I think? And maybe just a guest star (again).

I like a healthy tan on my men (but not Louis Koo kind of tan, mind you)
    Hey...the tall, very dark, and handsome....ever heard of that? LOL..
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-01-11 at 02:51 AM.

Heehee, I definitely see the genie comparison! XD I like the dots!

And ByTmE, now that you mention it, that outfit does remind me a lot of Ady's red outfit in CP1!! I would like to see her have more of a "mischievous" or "fierce" expression in these shots--like the feeling I got from Ady's photos (I never saw CP1 so this is just based off the stills I saw). LSS looks really sweet here but a bit too "gentle"...especially in the pic above, she looks kind of unsure of herself too. Maybe her character supposed to be this way? (Just going off the costuming and "wuxia" feel it seems like she's meant to be more of a "fighter"?) I have heard that she did a great "fierce" character as Sanniang though (yet to see it myself) so perhaps these pics may not reflect how she acts the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Maybe if you sit down in the dirt and cry, some tall, dashing wuxia villain (heroes are too boring) will come and kidnap you, seeing that you look so deliciously gorgeous in that wuxia costume. Of course, you'll make the obligatory objections initially, but you'll fall madly in love with him eventually, because even though he's evil to the core, he loves you passionately and devotedly. Plus, he probably has an awesome physique.

Sounds lovely and all, but what happens when the wuxia hero comes to take his revenge on said villain? Then you'll be left heartbroken and alone...with the whole wulin world against you because of your association with the side of evil!
    Last edited by mango_cake; 07-01-11 at 02:48 AM.

Does this sound like a freakin' invitation to you!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? just kidding!! hehehehe....I think munianci and xiaolong were trying to recruit some girls here to like FSF and then FengMi's group came in...LOL. Just joking girls (Mango, JoleCole, munianci, xiaolong)!!! I had a good laugh at you girls...hahaha.
    Yup, yup, this certainly sounds like an invitation to bring my Wallace Chung drooling back over here. It sounds like LSS's thread is cursed to be occupied by fangirls who like to drool excessively and post near-naked pics of their hot actors. This is a good thing. It just gives LSS free publicity.

That Hu Ge pic you posted is really awesome. He looks great in it, very tall and imposing in black. I am just not too fond of the braid...

Anyway, wanna read my two Wallace Chung chapters in my story (chapters 83-84) and give me your opinion? I can't help but advertise, since I love Wallace so much. Seriously, you might just end up liking my style of writing. I might be doing a sequel and may consider adding LSS in it.

Sounds lovely and all, but what happens when the wuxia hero comes to take his revenge on said villain? Then you'll be left heartbroken and alone...with the whole wulin world against you because of your association with the side of evil!
    Nah, I'm going through a stage in which I find wuxia villains hot, hot, and hot! They are so much more interesting compared to most heroes, who are usually too predictable and boring. Therefore, in my story where I control the fates of the characters, ByTmE should be fine, because her tall, handsome villain with the awesome physique will have better martial arts skills than the weak, unattractive hero. The villain will be able to beat the living daylights out of the hero, chuckle evilly, scoop ByTmE up into his strong arms, and fly off in a flourish!