Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    LOLS! i guess its a easy mistake to make huh?
    yea...we're not the only ones that make this mistake!
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

hehe i couldn't stop laughing! haha poor bosco! and having fans aged 3-80?!?!?! hahahahaha!!!!
    but what i love most of this article is how bosco showed so much kindness to people definitely great guy
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    hehe i couldn't stop laughing! haha poor bosco! and having fans aged 3-80?!?!?! hahahahaha!!!!
    but what i love most of this article is how bosco showed so much kindness to people definitely great guy
    uh huh! bosco has so many fans...in such a wide age range!

bosco is so kind and warm hearted!

Can't wait for this series. I am liking both Bosco and Moses more these days . I just saw these latest pics(related to Gillian's issue, poor her) and I just realized that Moses's current hairstyle(for this series) is kinda amusing hehe..

On a side note, it's nice to see both stars of this series standing beside each other, and of course they are looking great LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/452/u1345p28t3d1220510f326dt20060828170135zo7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3831/u1345p28t3d1220554f326dt20060828171946cv5.jpg')

hey goggle, i just saw this piece of news yesterday! It's pretty weird that people actually wear glasses inside. I understand why gillian did...but not the other people! Just weird!

Moses looks a bit strange in the pics...is it his hair or his top???

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    hey goggle, i just saw this piece of news yesterday! It's pretty weird that people actually wear glasses inside. I understand why gillian did...but not the other people! Just weird!

i agree... why are they wearing sunglasses indoors... sometimes i feel it's disrespectful... but that's just me... yep bosco and moses standing next to each other... and it looks like they're covering the people in the back 'cause they're so tall...

oh does anyone have the translation of the news about yoyo and linda filming this series?

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD

KantopunK...xD: Hehe I just look at closer pics of the same event and he does look kinda strange LOL. I think its a combination of both . Somehow this make me suspect that his character in this series looks like a purely nice and naive guy hehehe.

mc82988: LOL yeah they are blocking the shorter people behind them. Haha poor people..

I found the sun glasses thing pretty weird too! Hmmm..

Closer pics credit to Bosco's Baidu forum:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9955/4ebefa43jx2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5480/980c9435um3.jpg')
    Last edited by goggle; 08-29-06 at 09:36 AM.

google: hahaha... actually moses always has that expression on his face... like he's thinking about something... i do like his shirt though... and moses and bosco talking... i think they've gotten closer after filming this series... since they're playing half brothers...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    google: hahaha... actually moses always has that expression on his face... like he's thinking about something... i do like his shirt though... and moses and bosco talking... i think they've gotten closer after filming this series... since they're playing half brothers...
    i think they have gotten closer! but me no like moses' shirt! fugly!

Some updates LOL:

Blessing Ceremony video from youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBeIJeMyZGo

Latest news: Yoyo Mung Kissed Raymond Lam:
    translated by popcorn @ forum.tvbsquare.com/forum

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4199/0902enew14b1ie8fb2.jpg')

Raymond Lam and Yoyo Mung were filming for Lau Ka Ho's new series last night at Wanchai. Raymond reveals that he hasn't slept for the last 40 hours, so he felt rather tired while doing the kissing scene. He says: "I needed to eat some mints to refresh myself and clean my mouth. This is for Yoyo's own good and I myself can't stand bad breath too." However Yoyo said that she wasn't professional enough. She only knew about the need to film this scene in the morning so she did not do any preparations beforehand.

The series plot talks about Yoyo being a third wheel in Linda Chung and Raymond's relationship. But in reality, she said she would not take the initiative to kiss a guy. The most she would do is to reveal her feelings to him and would not be a third wheel. Raymond said that once a girl has made the first move to him. He laughs: "This is normal especially when you're in the entertainment circle. You need to depend on your looks to be successful."
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Raymond has lots of kissing in this series. Poor guy not being able to sleep.

Bosco's comments about him and Tavia in the video is cute . LOL and in the background Moses is chatting with Bosco again for a short while and then Raymond joins in. I don't know that Moses is quite chatty, he always looks like a really quiet person, interesting
    Last edited by goggle; 09-02-06 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    Looks like Raymond has lots of kissing in this series. Poor guy not being able to sleep.

Bosco's comments about him and Tavia in the video is cute . LOL and in the background Moses is chatting with Bosco again for a short while and then Raymond joins in. I don't know that Moses is quite chatty, he always looks like a really quiet person, interesting
    didnt see that... hahaha... and about ray... i agree... raymond is doing a lot of kissing in this series... actually there is 3 kiss scences in total for now... ray 2 and bosco 1...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    didnt see that... hahaha... and about ray... i agree... raymond is doing a lot of kissing in this series... actually there is 3 kiss scences in total for now... ray 2 and bosco 1...
    erm.. no. ray has 2 kissing scenes with yoyo, and 1 with linda. so altogether 3 kissing scenes. here's some pics of his 2nd kissing scene with yoyo (credits to raymondforest):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1919/rayoyoig9.th.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7130/rayoyo2rj8.th.jpg')

sigh ray is just a guest in this series but he didn't even sleep for 40 hours. what about the other main leads then?!
    Last edited by popcorn; 09-02-06 at 08:15 AM.

oh wow... i bet there are more to come...

I like Raymond's look in this series so much. So handsome, more handsome than in LFD
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

LOL that is so wicked hehe . Only a guest star and he has 3 kisses already. Yeah there might be more to come. I also agree that Ray looks quite good here.

OKAY.. so I'm getting confused with this series and the mega one.. but yeah raymond is looking alot hotter these days.. however.. i like his looks before too.
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

40 hours without sleep!?!?!?! ahhh my poor ray! 3 kisses already?? for supporting role? wow! agree that ray look so handsome these days!

Bosco looks really nice in that picture with the hat and the sunglasses
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/7237/05ec8p8gi6.jpg')

Moses and Bosco filming at Tsueng Kwan O TV City. But the article that comes has nothing to do with the series, just something about Bosco comforting Matt Yeung.

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    Moses and Bosco filming at Tsueng Kwan O TV City. But the article that comes has nothing to do with the series, just something about Bosco comforting Matt Yeung.
    aw... hahaha... half brothers... acting is a really good way to make new friends... too bad the article didnt say anything about the series...

ah...goggle, i read that news is the apple daily newspaper! but i couldn't read it! xD