Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1298

Thread: Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

Default linda and raymond

i suppose its natural for its ups and downs in a relationship

thanks for the clips all..very entertaining.
    LSK is good at singing too

It was predicted that the scene of Dai Bau's death would lead to another peak in ratings, but in the end it was the scene where Sai Kai slaps Chi Foon that spiked ratings to 42 points drawing in about 2.7 million viewers and the highest audience numbers yet. Susanna says: "I am very happy! At first this scene did not exist, but we felt that at the time Sai Kai should be very angry, so the slap would be good and we completed the scene in one take and his face really did go all red." The slapped Lai Lok Yi is currently filming abroad, but on the phone, he said: "As long as people see that we have worked hard. I am so lucky this time to have worked with so many veterans and such a good script."
    People tune in just to Susanna slaps someone. Haha. So funny. Why is the slap so anticipated? What's the event that leads to the slap?

Credit:http://tvbspace.blogspot.com/
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    People tune in just to Susanna slaps someone. Haha. So funny.
    It's true. While I was in Hong Kong, the Tong Sum commercials include lots of scenes of Sai Kai slapping people! Hehe. I guess it makes it more intense?

hi

I am trying to find the song which always plays when Linda and Raymond are together besides Vincent. May I know what is the title and where can i download the song and lyrics.

Thanks

the original version of the song Vincent:

http://download.yousendit.com/F5DBA70E1D89A364
    Last edited by kau_chung; 06-01-07 at 12:41 AM.
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

[quote=kau_chung;707060]the original version of the song Vincent:

http://download.yousendit.com/F5DBA70E1D89A364[/quote]

Thanks, can I also have the other song where it always play when Linda and Raymond started dating and when they are together?

moses looks old, linda looks young. and they are more like brother and sister rather than if they were to be a couple.
    i think bosco and tavia should get more screen time as to how their marriage develop. but this show focuses mainly on the five main leading adults. thumbs up for louis, michelle, sze kei, hayu, susanna!

I myself am trying to find the theme song. I don't know why it's so good. Compared to the drama songs nowadays, it's more similar to the style of the old 90s TVB dramas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    I myself am trying to find the theme song. I don't know why it's so good. Compared to the drama songs nowadays, it's more similar to the style of the old 90s TVB dramas.
    Maybe the fact that it's a professional veteran singer to who sings the themesong instead of an amatuer non-singer helps.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

The theme song gives a dramatic feel to the series hehehehe

Default Surprise of the ending

click to show/hide spoilers
    Didn't expect moses and linda to end up together, and didn't expect the very last line of the 40 episodes to be spoken by Raymond

Default theme song

i agree the theme song is a perfect fitting to the series..

hmm..does it really give an 90's feel to the series.. of how intense they just once were..good cos that era i was glued to the tv screens because of the quality of the dramas rolling out then.

the finale is tonight....oh no!!

Quote Originally Posted by kau_chung View Post
    Didn't expect moses and linda to end up together, and didn't expect the very last line of the 40 episodes to be spoken by Raymond
    It's such a bad ending. Why Sum can accept On too fast that way??? They'd better start at bf and gf
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Spoilers: read at your own risk!

There are 3 words to describe the ending—unfair, rushed, surprising

Let’s talk about Susanna first. Boy I really think her ending is lame. For 39.5 episodes this woman gave the Tong family nothing but trouble, trouble and trouble. But in less than 10 minutes, she shed two drops of tears, repented, and the Tong family accepted her again? I also don’t understand why the producers keep pushing the blame to Linda’s brother, because Susanna was already evil to begin with. Basically, I think the producers were way too kind to her. Her ending was way too fast, and way too easy.

what about Louis Yuen? He is part of the Tong family, and I’m quite sure he is better-natured than Susanna. If Susanna can be forgiven,then what about him?Did the producers forget about him?

Then finally, it’s the Linda and Moses thing. I was surprised that Linda and Moses ended up together, but I’m okay with that, because it’s good to move on and find your own happiness. I just found it too sudden. Why did Moses have to buy a ring? Why did Moses have to say ‘Marry me?’ We watched 39.9 episodes of Linda and Moses being good friends. It’s hard to stomach 0.1 episode of them being ENGAGED. Plus, I think the producers really forgot the title of the series while writing the ending. I can’t believe the series ended with Raymond’s voice! Yes it’s touching, but it doesn’t fit…

Yep yep! They'd better put the MoLin thing in front of the family part.

And I wonder wat the hell make them blame everything on poor Henry? Before meeting Henry, Kum is a bad woman. After that, she may be worse, but it isn't all Henry's fault!

The MoLin thing, it's too sudden. They'd better become bf and gf before get married!

Such a rushed ending.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Default linda and moses

I think because linda lost raymond.. am sure he'd would of wanted linda to be happy for the rest of her life... and i guess moses was the one who could give her that

Default endings

as a series gets to its peak moment...it gets harder to decide upon an "suitable " ending for the show.

If they wanted susanna to go to jail/ mental hospital/die...or even something worser than that..it will be typical of HK audience to have a moan at the complaints commission board etc saying it was too harsh. Like they did in "Hard FAte" when Damian lau /mary hon fell from the roof and died. Too soft / happy ending..then the audience will feel that some of the cast members/ characters were undeveloped/unexplained.

I think for it to end the way it did with moses and linda (without getting nowhere near the middle of the series - am on chapter 8)..its alright. So it is happier ending for the viewers to remember by i guess. LOve is blind.

plus what i was trying to say with regards to endings- its hard to find a right balance. You just cant win.

More NGs Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf70-EAmIZQ

they faked the ping pong scene lol
    Last edited by triumph2004; 06-01-07 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    People tune in just to Susanna slaps someone. Haha. So funny. Why is the slap so anticipated? What's the event that leads to the slap?
    They said his face was all red after the slap. I didn't know they slapped for real.