22 40.74%
  • Aishwarya

20 37.04%
  • Adrianna

12 22.22%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A or A or A in terms of..LOOKS.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    And she sure didn't have that big of a heart when she stole a married man away from his wife. But yeah I know, she does a lotta humanitarian work in Africa, etc., gotta give her credit for that.

jen aniston n brad pitt were married?
    OMG, can't believe im so out to date

btw, if u ask me to base on the pro pics posted at the start of this thread, then in terms of look, i thk i will pick angelina
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    wow, i guess the real "battle" is between angelina n aishwarya. all these pics of them

neways, i'll do the honor n post more of adrianna's pic. i was really careful choosing which pics of hers to be posted before 'cause most of her pic r half naked..n i didn't want people to be bias n pick her for her sexy smokingly hott body but oh well

[/img]
    most people don't know who she is so they're hesitant about it. angelina and aishwarya are more famous due to their acting career (angelina especially due to her constant news headlines). the only place i see adrianna on a regular basis is in the VS stores (maybe catalouges if you order it), even then they rarely show her name.

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    jen aniston n brad pitt were married?
    OMG, can't believe im so out to date

btw, if u ask me to base on the pro pics posted at the start of this thread, then in terms of look, i thk i will pick angelina
    i don't know if your out of date too too in date

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr View Post
    the public may never know the reason for the break up.. its all speculations.
    who knows the relationship may have turned sour before angelina came into picture.
    I'm sure Brad is the most guilty out of all the parties. But as a woman, Angelina's role in this issue makes me hate her kind.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    I'm sure Brad is the most guilty out of all the parties. But as a woman, Angelina's role in this issue makes me hate her kind.
    pfftt.. if love changed for the worse, or the parties no longer in love - whats the point of sticking to the relationship?

its general consensus, celebrity marriage doesn't last. who knows how long Angelina and Brad will stay together....
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

pfftt.. if love changed for the worse, or the parties no longer in love - whats the point of sticking to the relationship?

its general consensus, celebrity marriage doesn't last. who knows how long Angelina and Brad will stay together....
    Yes, but there is nothing wrong with keeping your pants on until the divorce was final. At that time she did have sex with someone else's husband. And that is something I find disgusting.

angelina n aishwarya is tied now. haha, this is getting good

but yeah, this is how i see these 3 as:

angelina-hott
    aishwarya-beautiful
    adriana-sexy
    yes, there IS a difference!
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Yes, but there is nothing wrong with keeping your pants on until the divorce was final. At that time she did have sex with someone else's husband. And that is something I find disgusting.
    divorce is just a legal process...
    geez if people actually stick to what society says, then a lot of society problems would disappear.

divorce is just a legal process...
    geez if people actually stick to what society says, then a lot of society problems would disappear.
    Yeah it's just a legal process, so why even get married on paper in the first place? Stupid them, right? Shit, if they can go through the legal paper process getting married then there shouldn't be a reason why they can't keep their pants on until that legal process for divorce is over. At least respect the wife and keep the pants on until the divorce is over, legally.

Yeah it's just a legal process, so why even get married on paper in the first place? Stupid them, right? Shit, if they can go through the legal paper process getting married then there shouldn't be a reason why they can't keep their pants on until that legal process for divorce is over. At least respect the wife and keep the pants on until the divorce is over, legally.
    there are laws which says you cannot sleep with someone else until your divorce is final?

perhaps you're taking these society guidelines too serious. you are not one to talk about flaunting society norms. a teacher marrying her student!!!! what hypocracy!!!

there are laws which says you cannot sleep with someone else until your divorce is final?

perhaps you're taking these society guidelines too serious. you are not one to talk about flaunting society norms. a teacher marrying her student!!!! what hypocracy!!!
    No, there's no law, but it's what a kind hearted normal human being would do. It seemed like Angelina saw the opportunity and grabbed it by stripping in front of a man whose marriage was in trouble. Her involvement in this issue made it worse in my opinion.

Oh, YG was not married to anyone when we fell in love.

No, there's no law, but it's what a kind hearted normal human being would do.

Oh, YG was not married to anyone when we fell in love.
    a smart human being. nice people finish last!

so its OK to marry your student - if the student is not married?
    how many students get married while in school?

Actually, adultery IS a crime, believe it or not, for the horny and deceitful men out there. I don't even like Jennifer Aninston, but I really feel sorry for her. Yeah, out of legal, moral, whatever type of respect, they should've at least waited a couple of months. And Angelina Jolie's story to People smells of b.s.

a smart human being. nice people finish last!

so its OK to marry your student - if the student is not married?
    how many students get married while in school?
    Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Actually, adultery IS a crime, believe it or not, for the horny and deceitful men out there.
    pfft..dont lay your feminist bullshit... women commit adultery just as men do

Of course they do, but I'm tailoring this statement for a particular horny and decetiful man.

Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Pointless.
    i didnt twist your arm to get you to reply

*ahem.
    yes, i'm butting into ur convos.
    but i swear i remember reading an article how Angelina was NOT the first choice as Mrs. Smith in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"..it was suppose to be some other actress but she decided not to take on the role..and it was actually Brad who suggested asking Angelina for the role..and she accepted it. So uh, let me go find that article to prove that i'm not bullshitting
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

*ahem.
    but i swear i remember reading an article how Angelina was NOT the first choice as Mrs. Smith in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"..it was suppose to be some other actress but she decided not to take on the role..and it was actually Brad who suggested asking Angelina for the role..and she accepted it. So uh, let me go find that article to prove that i'm not bullshitting
    That only makes yearning's claim that much stronger. The horny deceitful man!

umm...excuse me, please provide proof of your assertion. Oh wait, I know for a fact that you don't have any evidence that AJ and BP slept together while he was still with JA because all parties, including the oh so innocent wife have denied allegation of a third party as the reason for the demise of their marriage. But of course, people are not interested in the truth...it's much more entertaining to exploit dramas and engross in sensations than to accept a simple explaination that the cause of a fail relationship, often, is internal not external. BP and JA were together for 7 years, there were many trouble signs throughout the relationship. I'm not suprised of its demise.
    At least respect the wife and keep the pants on until the divorce is over, legally.
    How ironic that you people criticized BP for hooking with AJ during the seperation trial when his beloved wife was also ****ing her costar, Vince Vaughn during the same period. Actutally, if you bother to do some research, news of JA sleeping with VV became apparent way before news of BP and AJ publically hooking up. Don't use the "as a woman I sympathized with JA because she's a victim" bullshit. She was the one that filed for divorce, and in the process, played the game to her advantage with the victim card while sacking up with another man. Where is the respect in this?
    Last edited by lailac; 05-07-07 at 10:39 PM.

*ahem.
    You're correct! Nicole Kidman was originally picked to play Jane Smith. However, she backed out at the last minute to partake in another movie.

That only makes yearning's claim that much stronger. The horny deceitful man!
    What? The fact that BP selected AJ for the part warrants justification that he is a "horny deceitful" man? I failed to see the logic in your statement. If you assess the industry, AJ is the best actress to play a strong heroine lead, considering her successful portrayal of Laura Croft. Please, there is nobody better to play Jane Smith than AJ, and that fact remains till this day as I can't think of anyone else who can do justice to that role.