Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ultimate Crimefighter 《通天幹探》

man too many spoilers here and i'm only up to ep 5
    yeah i like gigi and moses in this...esp gigi, her role in this is much better than her other roles in other series...yoyo is okay too....but she always play those kind of characters :P

The ending was so stupid.......

I agree. I think they could have done a better job with the ending. But that's how TVB does their endings. It's either rushed or rushed.

Almost finish watching it, I'm up to the episodes where Gigi will
    die

I am up to the part that Kevin appear. I thought Gigi's character to be very sweet in the beginning but as the series progress her character is so annoy. Her childish behavior get on my nerve and it become so unrealistic. That whole issue about her rather being sue than sell her creation to Kevin's toy company is just so stupid and unrealistic. I can understnad that she live by the standard of keeping one words and value, but a simple explanation of because the clothes only match for Winnie is so stupid. Her behavior is too much to handle at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by zhashi View Post
    Hi Linda,

This series is already out in viet. There's a website that allows viet fans to watch series online, it is up to episode 7 I believe. The website is vuilen.com, you will need to click on forums, then on Drama/Series. Or you can do a search for the title, which is Tuyet The Anh Tai, you can only search by using keywords of 4 letters or more, so just use the word "Tuyet" to do the search.
    thanks for the site. i know of it but never bothered to go see. i always wait for it to come out on megaupload. i have a premium account .

i don't think i'll be watching this though. i'm a fan of the yoyo and marco pairing ever since split second (though that film was so horrible it choked me), since they don't end up in here i'll give it a pass.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

I'm finish with the serie and the ending sucks badly

i finished watching it like last night... um theres this song that comes up in the last episode, sang by a girl... the song comes out at around 25:55. does anyone know who sang this song and what the song title is?? i really want it!

I feel sorry for Mr.Chong (Lau Dan). All he wants is his sons to be upright and good people, but one turns out to be a selfish loser while the other is psycho. Poor man.
    Last edited by kidd; 12-12-07 at 02:58 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I feel sorry for Mr.Chong (Lau Dan). All he wants is his sons to be upright and good people, but one turns out to be a selfish loser while the other is pyscho. Poor man.

I agree with u, I also feel sad for ching ching's father who lost ching ching, at the end it seems like he jux seem like a kid and need suport

I actually like Kevin in this series, even though his character is so evil, but I don't hate him. I might be the rare one that like Kevin-Gigi pairing. I just wish there could be a happy ending and Kevin's character is not evil. Gig's can just accept him and Moses can be with Yoyo. But then there will be no twist in the story. But it ok because the story get down south after Gigi death.

I usually don't like Kevin and definately think his acting is not up to par. But he is quite good in here.

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    His name is kevin Cheng
    lol...kevin didnt play the gay character...he was straight =="
    they gay one was carlo..who mostly seems to play a gay char when there is a chance
    xPP
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

What's the difference between the 34 episode version and the 37 episode version? I know the last few episodes in the 34-version are longer but is there any difference in ending? 2 different endings?
    Last edited by Tom; 01-22-08 at 07:14 PM.

omgggg
    i absolutely loved this series up until moses started turning evil... like i loved his character and everything and he just lost it all after gigi diedd and i was kind of dissappointed like before everything he did was just soo well thought through but after gigi's death it just wasn't and he didn't know what he was doing..

but other than that i thought this was a pretty good series i felt really bad for gigi.. but i absolutely adored her character
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Default TVB is OK

Sorry I wd say that TVB are rather good

It would be much better if

I think we have to look at the pairings, chemistry and the plot. The plot shd be in suspense then more viewers will keeep watching

For example:

Moses - Linda - Raymond ratings high in HOG

Lisa Wang - Myolie - Bosco ratings high in WOILI & II

Yoyo Mung - Bobby ratings high in Forensic Heros & Fathers & Sons

Ofcourse in every series one or 2 veterans hv to be involved
    Last edited by boscoraymond; 05-23-08 at 03:55 AM.

i'm kind of confused. i have the 35 episode version and the series just ends with several plot threads still hanging. How many episodes are there supposed to be?

Overall i like the last 5-10 episodes. it got really dramatic and dark! great drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    thanks for the site. i know of it but never bothered to go see. i always wait for it to come out on megaupload. i have a premium account .

i don't think i'll be watching this though. i'm a fan of the yoyo and marco pairing ever since split second (though that film was so horrible it choked me), since they don't end up in here i'll give it a pass.
    I like the marco and yoyo pairing too. I thought it was funny when Marco was under the police protection.
    The series starts off pretty good. Good to see Yuen biao in a tv series.