Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1970

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Yes, I really enjoyed the latest BWDGX especially the lovely song that Xiezhi sang with Harlem. I never liked Jay Chou's songs because there is too much rap and Jay Chou mumbles his way through yet I kept replaying 娘子 by Xiezhi. Haha, Xiezhi was like a little kid wanting attention when he kept repeating to Harlem (who ignored him at first) that his heart was beating very fast after he sang the Jay Chou song.

His appearances on BWDGX are getting better and better and I hope he will go on the show at regular intervals. Actually, I think the production team is deliberately helping him by giving him all types of songs. Just like the intro they did on him at this BWDGX, they showed the audience that Xiezhi is capable of tackling any type of song. Through BWDGX, Xiezhi had won over more admirers, perhaps not fans per se but people who also look forward to his appearance in BWDGX.

About Renfu's show, though I did not watch it at all but I am not surprised to hear that it is cancelled. Afterall, I did not see much discussions about it, not even in the Renfu or 5566 baidu forums. So seems that even the fans are not watching the show.

About Li Jing, I rather like her style - she is witty, sharp but not sarcastic and though gossipy she knows when to stop probing when her guests appear uncomfortable. Actually, I was surprised that they brought in Mengzhe and Shaowei because she is a great host who do well solo. But of course, they won't change a winning formula so there must be a good reason for the show's revamp. Btw, I think the production team for this show is also the SNTGD team so maybe that's the reason why these 2 guys are chosen as her co-hosts.

Yes!!! We really miss you two, exadel and hotasuki!!! Love to see both of you back in this thread.

Thanks exadel for the BWDGX and BWXXT's tudou links.

Haven't got the time to watch both though.

Glad to hear that SW and MZ is going to co-host with Lijing.

Bonniec1, can you pass me the sugioideas links for BWDGX and BWXXT??? Thanks.

I ever watched the first few months of Renfu and Jiqing's show. At first, i felt that its quite interesting and it gives me some knowledge of doing housework etc. But then the show changes its theme, i stop watching it already

Yeah- I totally agree with you, exadel. I do feel that Xiezhi's appearances on BWDGX has won him renewed respect, if not new admirers, from a wider audience for his singing abilities and I do feel that he is tackling a wide range of genres. Wouldn't it be amazing if they had all different types of catergories (say Taiyu, Canto, Rock, English, plus oldies) in one episode? I'm sure Xiezhi would be up to the challenge.

Anyways, I really look forward to his appearances on the show and hope that they can invite him more or perhaps give him a special role. That duet with Harlem was very nice.

Hmm, haven't caught the new MLTHG yet, but it might be interesting since I agree that Li Qing has always been a stand-alone host.

Oh yeah, pat/clare here are the sugioidea links that you wanted:
    BWDGX
    http://8dimentions.com/million-singer-2010-02-27/

BWXXT
    http://8dimentions.com/student-2010-02-26/
    Last edited by bonniec1; 03-02-10 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks bonniec1 for the links.

Watching Xiezhi's performances in shows can release stress.

BTW, i had sent you a PM.

I'm waiting for our local cable to show this week's MLTHG. Wonder how well did SW and MZ co-host with Lijing.

You're welcome, pat/clare. Yeah- I agree- watching Xiezhi and 5566 can really help relieve stress. Especially since they always look like they are having fun together. Anyways, I'm waiting to see if I can get a clear copy of the show that Xiezhi filmed in China that aired over the weekend.

Btw- I really liked Xiezhi's outfit in BWDGX, though he did look a bit pale and thin.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy175/bluekiti/million20100227rmvb_004168215.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy175/bluekiti/million20100227rmvb_004485757.jpg')
    Last edited by bonniec1; 03-03-10 at 01:00 AM.

When a person is stressed up with alot of things, his songs or even 56's songs can relief stress.

Agree with you, bonniec1. I like his outfit too.

I like the song that he sang with Harlem and the english song!!!

Hopefully the production crew will invite him often so that we can see him often!!!

Is there any links to d/l the 2009 CNY special for BWDGX??? I can't find it anywhere.

Yes, yes, Especially their 3rd album (if you skip the 2nd song).

Musically, I prefer the 1st 2 albums. But only their 3rd album have a calming effect on me. Discovered 1 day when I was so stressed up I couldn't go to sleep at all, just played that album while laying in bed, you'll be relaxed suffuciently relaxed at the end of it. Need to play in that seq and not shuffled (& skip the 2nd song). Tried other albums for other people & their other albums don't work at all.

anyway their programes are best for people living overseas. have ability to reduce homesickness.

I find that quite a few of Xiezhi's taiyu songs are very soothing. Plus his voice is especially nice when he sings taiyu. But then again Xiezhi is so versatile that he sounds good singing anything.

I think that he can attempt more rock songs since he really sounds good and it is quite different from the type of songs he usually sings. I really liked it when he sang Jam Hsiao's 'Wang Fei' on the September episode of BWDGX. He also sounded good singing the Aerosmith song. He is really talented- not many singers can sing such a broad range of songs.

Bonniec1, yup. I like Wang Fei too!!! I also like Shuang Jie Gun in the latest episode!!!

Agree with you that he is the only one who can sing all different kinds of songs. I love his taiyu songs too!!! How wish i can have a whole collection of his taiyu songs.

I wonder what big project is he doing now??? He had updated his mermer 2 days ago if i'm not mistaken. Thanks to google's translation tool for helping me to translate 80% of the actual message he typed. Looking forward to the new project he is preparing now.

I remember when i first heard the song "crying in the rain" in their 3rd album, i cried. The way they sang makes me feel that i had been through that sceen. I don't really know how to put what i mean in words.

Personally, my fav albums are the first n third album.

When i got stressed up in work, i will usually take a break and listen to 56's songs or his taiyu songs to relief stress. Especially those soothing ones.

Next week's 3C1T is not Xiezhi's episode again. Wonder when will they air his episode???

Yeah pat/clare- I am really looking forward to finding out more about Xiezhi's new project too. Hopefully there will be some more news soon.

I've seen copies of Xiezhi's old taiyu cds on ebay and Yahoo auctions before- that is where I got my copy though I think that Yahoo auctions is now defunct.

Wondering why they still haven't shown Xiezhi's episode of the cooking show yet- it's been a while.

Just saw Rf and Jq's show in ch 52 in our local cable when i was surching for shows to watch at 8PM just now.

Bonniec1, is it those that you had uploaded for me???
    Last edited by pat/clare; 03-12-10 at 09:09 AM.

Sorry pat/clare- I'm not really sure what shows you are referring to. Maybe you can pm me. But the link to Rf and JQ show can be found in sugioideas.

http://sugoideas.com/variety-shows/love-fight/

I believe the other episode of the Sunday show that Xiezhi recorded a while back in Anhui will be aired this Sunday (finally!). This episode looks more interesting than the first one.

Oh bonniec1, i'm talking about "Love Fight"

The second paragraph in my previous post is refering about Xiezhi's taiyu albums that you saw previously in ebay.

Looking for the next ep of the china show!!!
    Last edited by pat/clare; 03-12-10 at 09:49 PM.

Just spotted xz& mz's episode of yuan ye 100% on channel 53. That was funny. even if it was a rewatch for me.

Oh-ok -thanks pat/clare. Anyways- yeah last year's Yuan Ye 100% with Xiezhi, Mengzhe and Mingdao was pretty funny. Unfortunately, I think that game show series was cancelled a few months ago? I could be wrong.

Here is the link to Xiezhi part's in last night's airing of 周日我最大:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=729590108

I haven't watched it yet, though he looks cute in his grey sweater.

Well, I finally watched the earlier episode of 周日我最大 and I thought Xiezhi's magic tricks were pretty impressive. Plus of course he was very cute while dancing.

Anyways, here is the link to Xiezhi's part in the March 21/10's episode. Haven't watched it yet though :

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=733685696

Thanks bonniec1 for the link.

BTW, is there any website i can d/l the magic show and tiaozhan100% which XZ went last year???

Hmm- sorry- I'm trying to find those too. Anyways, hope Xiezhi will reveal details of his new project soon!

Saw this piece of news just now.
    http://grooveasia.com/news/23497/Wan...ds-of-Jungiery

I wonder is this the big project that Xiezhi is talking about???