Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 1970

Thread: Tony Sun Xie Zhi

Quiet here lately- Anyways- here is the Dec. 18/10 episode of Super King:

http://tw.sugoitw.com/super-king-2010-12-18/

Well-since the Dec.18/10 episode was the last episode of Super King with Xiezhi, (and Renfu) hopefully he will appear in Bai Wan Da Ge Xing again. Although Super King was mediocre, at least we could see him regularly. The new revamped version of the show is even worse.

I don't think I will watch the revamped version since I watch this show mainly for Xiezhi. Actually I like the new co-host because I find him witty. To me, Jacky Wu's jokes (style) are quite predictable. Btw, the rating for the the revamped show is about the same as before, which is still below 1.

Ya, can't see Xiezhi now that he no longer hosts this show and he also declined to act in the current 8pm show. Though he doesn't appear on screen recently, he is still very much in the news these past few days because of his girlfriend. At least it is nice to know that he has a girlfriend now since he was quite pessimistic about his love life earlier on.

Anyway, hope his charity baseball match will go on as scheduled in March 2011. Love to watch him play baseball because he always look so relaxed and happy playing his favourite sport.

Happy New Year! Actually- I haven't watched the revamped version of the show but it didn't look interesting from the clips. The Super King facebook page posted a confusing post yesterday about the upcoming January 8 episode and having ' the original 5 treasures' present- maybe they were referring to the guests FT Island instead of the hosts? I think I'm just being hopeful.

Really quiet here- yes- I was being too hopeful regarding the Super King show. Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait and see if Xiezhi has a new project soon. Feel so bad that WQYL is changing hosts too at the end of this month. I guess they want to revamp the show.

Wishing Xiezhi all the best on his birthday!

Good news! Xiezhi posted on his blog that the 2011 Charity Baseball Match will be taking place on May 14, 2011! Also, he has recently started to repost articles that he had written in 2007 for a magazine. Thanks to exadel for translating a few a couple of years ago. Below, here is my translation of the first article. (I have to say that I've learnt to recognize so many more Chinese characters just by watching Taiwanese shows since they are all captioned-plus Google translate helps ). This translation has also been posted in asianfanatics and my facebook group page:

[I]Learning is a life long process
    Originally written in 2007-3-19
    First of all I want to thank (unnamed) magazine and all you readers for giving me the honour to write a regular column - I feel a little embarrassed, but I this is something new that I want to try. From now on, I hope everyone will bear with me!

As the saying goes- ‘you can never stop learning.’ I think this saying really makes sense- because in one’s life there are so many things that you may not know about! Actually I think the value in your life depends on you never stopping to learn/improve oneself, never stopping to increase your wisdom and life experience. For example, my grandfather didn’t start to learn to drive until he was around 55. Because of his age, naturally his reaction was slower and it took a longer time to learn compared to someone young and we were all worried, even breaking out in a cold sweat at times…But after six months, he successfully got his license! As the younger generation, besides feeling admiration for him, we were so happy to see him hold his license in his hand for the first time! The learning process was hard, but the rewards were worth it. That sort of happiness and feeling of accomplishment that comes from your whole being is something that cannot be bought. Now the younger and well off generation feel like they want to reap immediate rewards without any effort. Now may I ask you, if you haven’t learnt how to drive, would you feel like you could drive safely? I’m sure some of you may say yes, but I can dare guarantee you, someone who doesn’t know the traffic laws , will certainly have more accidents than someone who has been trained properly- and even be at risk for losing your life! Please think about it - when you reach the age when you are considered an ‘elder’, if you cannot answer questions that even children ask you, what would they think? Can you honestly be worthy of the title? This is very important! Improve your knowledge and experience . Only then will you have a goal and become someone that will be respected by others. It isn’t hard to learn- what is hard is making the decision to take action. Don’t be defeated by yourself. Every day I will ask myself- what did I learn today- whether it be a piece of new knowledge or a saying, or even if I learnt a new word. If I did, that means that I didn’t waste a day in my life. These are examples of learning in everyday life, but very few people are actively looking for to learn. Lastly, in my first article, I am going to repeat a simple but meaningful saying that I‘ve said many times, ‘I should aim to be a better person today than I was yesterday, and I should aim to be better person tomorrow than I am today‘. Jia you! I hope everyone will come to understand the meaning behind this. It is really useful! Let’s encourage each other!

http://fanstalk.pixnet.net/blog/post/26662792
    Last edited by bonniec1; 03-05-11 at 04:29 PM.

Xiezhi and Renfu are taking part in the song "Believe" which will be shown during a fundraising show for the victims of the March 11/11 Japanese earthquake and tsunami.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1027365246

(credits to baidu)

Link to the March 25/11 episode of Bai Wan Xiao Xue Tang with Xiezhi promoting the May 14/11 charity baseball match.

http://tw.sugoitw.com/students-2011-03-25/

So glad that Xiezhi finally found his happiness, hope he will get married soon. Based on the recent news, the reports more or less confirmed that Xiezhi and Hanyu are an item but well, never really know for sure since TW reporters tend to exaggerate their stories.

But their relationship is clearly evident now based on Hanyu's post on her blog yesterday. Also, Xiezhi usually does not talk about his personal life to reporters or on his blog. But he added Hanyu's blog link on his own blog last night!

The baseball charity match is coming and I hope Xiezhi goes on more shows to promote the game. I like his appearance on BWXXT because he was so happy and cheerful on that show probably because the other guys are his good (baseball) friends.

Since his godfather went on BWDGX recently to promote the baseball game, hope Xiezhi goes on that show soon.

Default Делаем кухни &

Здравствуйте, форумчане!. Мебельная компания Рокада Санкт-Петербург. Предлагаем огромный выбор мебели готовой и на заказ : кухни, гостиные, прихожие, детские с фасадами из : •МДФ эмаль гнутые и прямые , палитра более 2000 цветов, а также различные спецэффекты (лак, металлоблеск, металлизированный эффект, хамелеон) •МДФ покрытый пленкой ПВХ более 70 цветов •Акрилайн (16 оттенков) высокий глянец на основе МДФ •Пластиковые фасады •шпон •Итальянские фасады из массива дерева (серия Классика) •Арт-печать на фасадах Выезд дизайнера, замер Составление дизайн-проекта Консультации дизайнера Комплектация встроенной бытовой техникой Фурнитура (Австрия) На сайте много красивых ка фото работ - кухни акрилайн Спасибо, удачи=)

Nice to see you back, Exadel! It has been quiet here lately. Anyways, we fans just want Xiezhi to be happy. Yes- I really hope he goes on BWDGX (keeping fingers crossed). By the way, here is a link to pictures of the April 12/11 news conference for the May 14/11 baseball game posted by a fan in baidu:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=104982276...%AD%D6%BE&pn=0

Really appreciate the fan(s) who took and posted these pictures.

Happy Easter!

Found out that ZQMTX is showing on channel 8, 4:30pm. Saw ep 21 this Friday

I hardly watch our local channels and I found out that they are showing ZQMTX only when it was into its 10th or so episode. Anyway, didn't like the dubbing, the voices are too young and childish for most of the cast.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to xiezhi. According to the Xiezhi, Hanyu and Jstar microblogs posts, he proposed to Hanyu today and she accepted his marriage proposal!

Yes- congratulations to them! Here is a news clip about the proposal:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1059333034

It is so sweet of him to write his own statement on his marriage proposal to the press. This is much more sincere than having his company write a press release for him. I am glad that he is so open about it now that she has agreed to marry him, at least they don't have to play hide and seek with the reporters anymore.

Also, didn't realise that he can be such a romantic guy. I am still amused thinking of him conducting meetings with his staff to discuss his secret plan. Haha, seems that Jungiery employees have to take care of both their stars' professional and personal lives.

Here's a clip of him a day after, and he got teased about his impending marriage : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtsSo1H09OE

Glad that there is quite a crowd at this event. I hope they get a good turnout at the baseball charity match. Can't wait to see him in action again.

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    It is so sweet of him to write his own statement on his marriage proposal to the press. This is much more sincere than having his company write a press release for him. I am glad that he is so open about it now that she has agreed to marry him, at least they don't have to play hide and seek with the reporters anymore.

Also, didn't realise that he can be such a romantic guy. I am still amused thinking of him conducting meetings with his staff to discuss his secret plan. Haha, seems that Jungiery employees have to take care of both their stars' professional and personal lives.

Here's a clip of him a day after, and he got teased about his impending marriage : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtsSo1H09OE

Glad that there is quite a crowd at this event. I hope they get a good turnout at the baseball charity match. Can't wait to see him in action again.
    I just wanted to say CONGRATS to Xie Zhi and I am really happy that he shared his happiness instead of lying about it or hiding it like others have done. He actually wrote his own statement to the press?? That is even better and shows how sincere he is.

I wonder how Xie Zhi's mom feels about this? I am guessing she likes or is at least ok with Han Yu. I thought that she didn't seem to like any girl that XZ dated. Or was it something just against Ding Xiao Qin? XZ did not know Han Yu for that long though right? I guess the length of dating doesn't necessarily guarantee whether a couple will end up together or not. Hey after Barbie Hsu's case, anything is possible.... Anyways, wish XZ the best and hope that he will let us know some of the details of his wedding...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Here's the press statement by Xiezhi on his marriage proposal: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1059298627. I like his message - short, simple and sweet.

So far, his mom had not written much about this on her blog. But according to Sun Zhong, Hanyu got along well with his mom. Xiezhi brought her home to see his mom during this Lunar New Year and they chatted for 6 hours! I guess both Xiezhi and his mom learnt their "mistakes" from the past episode, especially his mom who had stopped writing about her son's personal life on her blog.

A lot of Taiwanese celebrities are getting married or have already gotten married this year which is TW 100th year. Like Xiezhi and Hanyu, quite a number of the couples have known each other for less than a year. But since most of these couples are in their 30s (plus or minus), I guess they know what they are looking for so the length of courtship is not too critical.

I think Xiezhi and Hanyu have yet to fix the date of their wedding, probably waiting for both mothers to meet up to discuss the details first.

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    Here's the press statement by Xiezhi on his marriage proposal: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1059298627. I like his message - short, simple and sweet.

So far, his mom had not written much about this on her blog. But according to Sun Zhong, Hanyu got along well with his mom. Xiezhi brought her home to see his mom during this Lunar New Year and they chatted for 6 hours! I guess both Xiezhi and his mom learnt their "mistakes" from the past episode, especially his mom who had stopped writing about her son's personal life on her blog.

A lot of Taiwanese celebrities are getting married or have already gotten married this year which is TW 100th year. Like Xiezhi and Hanyu, quite a number of the couples have known each other for less than a year. But since most of these couples are in their 30s (plus or minus), I guess they know what they are looking for so the length of courtship is not too critical.

I think Xiezhi and Hanyu have yet to fix the date of their wedding, probably waiting for both mothers to meet up to discuss the details first.
    Thanks so much for link and info Exadel! I really liked his message too. IT was touching and sincere as well as honest and straight to the point. I am glad that he and his mom has both learned from their past mistakes and that she likes Han Yu. I thought that she would never like any of his gfs. I did not know that this was TW's 100 year. I guess it is a great year for them to get married. I used to think that you had to date for many years before you marry, but after Barbie Hsu's 20 day romance, I can see that anything is possible.

I hope that XieZhi won't over do it since I think that being simple is better, but it is up to him and Han Yu. By the way, did XZ date another actress prior to Han Yu?? How many years did he date DXJ for? I know it is all the past, but I am just wondering that's all.. Congrats to XZ and Han Yu. I hope that he will share the details and photos as well.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Here is a link to some pictures taken by a fan at the charity baseball match: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1080573040 (credits to baidu). Too bad they lost, but at least it was all for a good cause.