Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Banned?

  1. #1
    Banned SkyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Earth?
    Posts
    2,678

    Default Banned?

    lol....can some1 tell me the reason for banning lightanddark?

  2. #2
    Senior Member kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,078

    Default

    'Firelord' too. Why is he banned?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  3. #3
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    21,634

    Default

    Because they're the same person. The forum does have its rules about ban evasion. It's one thing if the moderators don't catch the ban evader, but once he/she is caught, the rules need to be enforced.

    "They" are also darknight123, who was recently banned due to rules violations at one of the SPCNET forums.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Leanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    :o
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Because they're the same person. The forum does have its rules about ban evasion. It's one thing if the moderators don't catch the ban evader, but once he/she is caught, the rules need to be enforced.

    "They" are also darknight123, who was recently banned due to rules violations at one of the SPCNET forums.
    I see.
    So all three are the same person
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

  5. #5
    Banned SkyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Earth?
    Posts
    2,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    I see.
    So all three are the same person
    i think Leanna is another one of LightandDark sn so u should ban her too kekekekekk

  6. #6
    Senior Member Leanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    :o
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    i think Leanna is another one of LightandDark sn so u should ban her too kekekekekk

    i think SkyKing is mistreating other members so you should ban her too
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

  7. #7
    Banned SkyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Earth?
    Posts
    2,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post

    i think SkyKing is mistreating other members so you should ban her too
    for the last time, i'm a male, not a female.....lol....n now i mistreating other members? care to explain?

  8. #8
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    21,634

    Default

    OK...it seems like this question has been satisfactorily answered, and the thread isn't serving much purpose anymore.

    Say "sayonara."

Similar Threads

  1. why was strike au banned?
    By LuNaR in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-10-07, 02:35 AM
  2. Is there a second chance for banned members?
    By bellamia in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-07, 08:27 AM
  3. OT: IcyFox banned?
    By Han Solo in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-03-06, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts