View Poll Results: Jiumozhi with 6MSJ or Chapter 50 Xu Zhu?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • GREAT WHEEL MONK wins!

5 17.86%
  • MASTER OF LING JIU GONG wins!

22 78.57%
  • Too close to call.

0 0%
  • I have not a clue.

1 3.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need a new VS thread! JMZ vs XZ.

Default We need a new VS thread! JMZ vs XZ.

We have gone really long without the good ole' staple of the SPCNET wuxia forum. VS threads!

Ok, if JMZ had managed to acquire and learn the full set of 6MSJ after the first fight with XZ (so that XZ gets some experience first).

So, its JMZ (with 6MSJ) vs XZ (from chapter 50).

Who would you bet on?
    Last edited by CC; 12-07-07 at 12:35 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

I'm inclined to say Xuzhu. Because Jiumozhi doesn't have Lingbo Weibu so he can't drift around while shooting laser like Duan Yu. And 6MSJ is known to be effective only inside 1 zhang diameter.

Now, if Jiumozhi had 6MSJ + LBWB, that would certainly be a lot more attractive.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I'm inclined to say Xuzhu. Because Jiumozhi doesn't have Lingbo Weibu so he can't drift around while shooting laser like Duan Yu. And 6MSJ is known to be effective only inside 1 zhang diameter.

Now, if Jiumozhi had 6MSJ + LBWB, that would certainly be a lot more attractive.
    From Duan Yu's combat descriptions, it was never explicit that he used LBWB _and_ 6MSJ at the same time. e.g. When fighting MRF, no mention of LBWB was made.

In any case, I don't see any significant advantage 6MSJ has over Nian Hua Zhi. If it was JMZ flicking non-stop Nian Hua Zhis instead of DY swinging and thrusting with the 6MSJ, I think MRF would be in just as bad shape. Actually, he would be dead if it was JMZ.

In any case, I used 6MSJ because its one of the skills which I assume can defeat XZ's Bei Ming protective shield.

I am surprised at the results. 6-0 to XZ for now.

I thought I was in the minority who thinks that 6MSJ wasn't such a big deal compared to other LDA type skills. Seems like most others think so too.

Its 1-8.

If you read the text of the fight of XZ and JMZ, most of the hits that XZ sustained are blunt type injuries.

XZ was finally injured when JMZ uses a blade.

We know that 6MSJ are sword technique in essence, and could cut through swords and sabers.

JMZ armed with 6MSJ would definitely injure XZ and (with XZ still in the inexperienced stage) defeat him completely.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Its 1-8.

If you read the text of the fight of XZ and JMZ, most of the hits that XZ sustained are blunt type injuries.

XZ was finally injured when JMZ uses a blade.

We know that 6MSJ are sword technique in essence, and could cut through swords and sabers.

JMZ armed with 6MSJ would definitely injure XZ and (with XZ still in the inexperienced stage) defeat him completely.

Han Solo
    Jiumozhi was able to injure Xuzhu with a weapon because all of Xuzhu's strength was spent elsewhere.

The sequence was like this:

1. JMZ -> stab Xuzhu
    2. Xuzhu -> seize Jiumozhi's hands
    3. Jiumozhi -> throw the dagger at Xuzhu, landing on his shoulder.

If Xuzhu had not put his strength into grabbing Jiumozhi's hands, the dagger may not have harmed him.

So, in order for 6MSJ to harm Xuzhu, it would first have to be inside the 1 zhang diameter. Secondly, it would have to be launched as a surprise when Xuzhu is not prepared.

Under normal conditions, Xuzhu has higher chance of winning.

Jiumozhi was able to injure Xuzhu with a weapon because all of Xuzhu's strength was spent elsewhere.

The sequence was like this:

1. JMZ -> stab Xuzhu
    2. Xuzhu -> seize Jiumozhi's hands
    3. Jiumozhi -> throw the dagger at Xuzhu, landing on his shoulder.

If Xuzhu had not put his strength into grabbing Jiumozhi's hands, the dagger may not have harmed him.

So, in order for 6MSJ to harm Xuzhu, it would first have to be inside the 1 zhang diameter. Secondly, it would have to be launched as a surprise when Xuzhu is not prepared.

Under normal conditions, Xuzhu has higher chance of winning.
    a) JMZ is able to use the invincible kicks on XZ landing at least six consecutive kicks on the body of XZ, wihtout XZ even able to do anything.
    b) The whole fight between JMZ and XZ is done in a very short distance- XZ is holding onto JMZ's left hand.
    c) Both would suggest that JMZ would be able to execute a 1 zhang 6MSJ onto XZ.
    d) It then would be whether the killing power of 6MSJ vs the defensive chi of Bei Ming Zhen Qi.

Han SOlo
    Wuxiapedia

I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Yeah but XZ was supposed to be much better in Chapter 50 than he was before. I say he smokes JMZ with a 40 meter palm.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey View Post
    Yeah but XZ was supposed to be much better in Chapter 50 than he was before. I say he smokes JMZ with a 40 meter palm.
    I say Life-Death Talisman made from wine XZ is drinking from just beyond the range of the 6MSJ, with XZs internal energy Life-Death Talisman should be comparable to a modern day gun and we all know what happens when a guy with a sword (or sword chi) goes up against someone with a gun from that Indiana Jones movie.

I like Xu Zhu but I'll have to go with JMZ. Xu Zhu has the ability to beat JMZ but I don't think he would. Xu Zhu was still very lacking in experience as shown by most of his fights. We all know that despite Xu Zhu's inexperience, JMZ still wasn't able to win. However, if JMZ also learns 6MSJ, I think that would be enough for him to pull this fight out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Wudi View Post
    I like Xu Zhu but I'll have to go with JMZ. Xu Zhu has the ability to beat JMZ but I don't think he would. Xu Zhu was still very lacking in experience as shown by most of his fights. We all know that despite Xu Zhu's inexperience, JMZ still wasn't able to win. However, if JMZ also learns 6MSJ, I think that would be enough for him to pull this fight out.
    Thats why I used Chapter 50 Xu Zhu.

Oh jeeze...this one is tough. Chapter 50 XZ is much more experienced with fighting and martial arts, but JMZ is much more cunning and battle-hardened. In pure martial arts, I still say XZ takes it, but if we factor in cunning, trickery and deception, I think JMZ would win.

My vote is for JMZ, although I want it to be noted that this is not based on their respective martial arts, but on their characters and experiences.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

I have voted to "I have no clue", since I haven't read the novel. judging it with my meager knowledge of TV series would be ironic.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Without BMSG, JMZ cannot use LMSJ effectively, you mean non stop shooting lots and lots of internal energy - lol no way, I don't thing he has that amount of internal energy to continuously executing LMSJ. DY can execute LMSJ coz he has lots of internal energy from sucking others.

And yes his Internal Energy sucks because he combine 72 arts and XYP arts. SHould not be effective compare to pure energy BMSG made.

While XZ with godlike internal energy and superb XYP martial-arts SSF etc, only Sweep can handle him. LOl XuZhu only need water to handle JMZ. I mean how can you block continuous bullet-speed-shot of sprinkle of water.

Even though JMZ got lucky by hurting XZ with LMSJ, he can't block SSF either. While XZ only has a concussion, JMZ became crazy!

JMZ's internal energy was on par with XF, who was only slightly inferior to DY. JMZ's internal energy hardly 'sucks'.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    While XZ with godlike internal energy and superb XYP martial-arts SSF etc, only Sweep can handle him.
    Can really Sweeper handle Xuzhu ?

It would be an interesting topic by itself.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    JMZ's internal energy was on par with XF, who was only slightly inferior to DY. JMZ's internal energy hardly 'sucks'.
    Novel end DY may have roughly double the internal energy of XF or JMZ.

But you're right, JMZ's internal energy is excellent - on par with XF.
    Wuxiapedia

Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Without BMSG, JMZ cannot use LMSJ effectively, you mean non stop shooting lots and lots of internal energy - lol no way, I don't thing he has that amount of internal energy to continuously executing LMSJ. DY can execute LMSJ coz he has lots of internal energy from sucking others.
    1. You don't need Beiming Shengong to use 6MSJ effectively.

2. When first acquired 6MSJ, Duan Yu didn't have that much more internal energy than Jiumozhi.

And yes his Internal Energy sucks because he combine 72 arts and XYP arts. SHould not be effective compare to pure energy BMSG made.
    The 72 arts are NOT internal energies. They are EXTERNAL techniques.

Beiming Shengong combines anything with everything. It is anything but pure.

While XZ with godlike internal energy and superb XYP martial-arts SSF etc, only Sweep can handle him. LOl XuZhu only need water to handle JMZ. I mean how can you block continuous bullet-speed-shot of sprinkle of water.
    Logically, Shensi Fu takes time to execute. You have to transform the water into ice in your palm first. In the preparation time, you could have been killed by streaks of continuous 6MSJ.

Even though JMZ got lucky by hurting XZ with LMSJ, he can't block SSF either. While XZ only has a concussion, JMZ became crazy!
    Don't need to block it if you can prevent it from being executed.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Novel end DY may have roughly double the internal energy of XF or JMZ.

But you're right, JMZ's internal energy is excellent - on par with XF.
    Well, yes, but that's because he drained JMZ.

Beiming Shengong combines anything with everything. It is anything but pure.
    Actually, PJ, it seems pretty pure to me. It converts all the energy it takes in, into pure Beiming energy, unlike XXDF, which doesn't (and that is the major flaw of XXDF).