Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Gillian Chung

Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post
    some guys like their girls hairy. maybe edc is one of them.

I think guys and girls need to dye down there once in a while to add more color.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

i'm sorry. hairy = smelly.

fyi, one of the recent chica is actually a desert, and she's mighty fine! i think she's the Miss International Chinese pagent winner one...

The netizen that posted this message said that he/she was posting on the behalf of “Kira”. The post subject also added that “Kira” was not in Hong Kong.

Thank you everyone for your support. 1) I am not using the photos/videos to extort money and this is to rebuke earlier reports that I am extorting money for this. 2) What Jackie Chan said today in an interview made me very unhappy. He even goes on to say that Jackie is somewhat implicated in the video (?) It’s believed that he is responding to Jackie Chan’s plea to netizens not to care about the photos but show care for those affected by the snowstorms instead. 3) He ends by saying that video will be released the moment Gillian appears in public later this afternoon.

There seems to be something going on behind the scenes since “Kira” seems to be either using Gillian to elevate the scandal even further or trying to stop her from appearing at all! What unpredictability this is turning out to be.

Gillian meanwhile has not yet recovered from this hurtful scandal and despite her present state of mind, today’s fan meeting appearance is not something that she is doing willingly. Rather it was forced upon her after sponsors threatened her to make a statement.

There have been lots of hoax posts going around in the aftermath of this scandal with one saying “Kira” was caught (of course not), but since this was picked up by a chinese news portal, there’s a possibility it might be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    GEEZ, what is with the criticism about trimming down there for those girls. Is that the MOST important part right now?
    I guess some guys here are into prepubescents look
    One can't help but notice the jungle from the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I guess some guys here are into prepubescents look
    Sigh. Just saw this part. It's not about pedophilia, it's about two things. One, no hair is generally cleaner looking (and smelling!) than hair. It's like when you go for a job interview; you get a hair cut. And two, well, let's just say, no one wants to end up with anything between their teeth. Okay, and that's enough OT for now!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    its a question of hygene and safety. one can get poked in the eye venturing down there. And untrimmed lawn tends to attract unwanted parasites like crabs

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    Smell like a dead fish maybe?

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Qi44 View Post
    I think guys and girls need to dye down there once in a while to add more color.
    I wonder if the scalp would itch just as when you dyed it on the top.

Anyhow, people, this thread is getting too interesting for it to get shut down.

Saw this in a website. Very funny.

2) According to HK newspaper reports, the recent scandal has led to many people losing their sleep in their bid to search for the photos. One middle-aged man decided to spend his Chinese New Year searching for the photos.

This 50 year old netizen lives in Fanling together with his wife. At around 9pm last night, he retreated to his room after dinner to begin his search for the photos. Despite being stricken with flu and feeling quite weak, he ignored his health and the cold weather and was determined to find the photos at all cost. He burnt the midnight oil and his search took him till 7am the next day where he finally found the “holy grail”. After the exhilaration of achieving his goal, he let out a shout and collapsed beside his computer probably due to fatique.

Luckily for him, his wife was awakened by his scream and immediately called for the ambulance. He is now alright after undergoing treatment and is believed to have “overworked” in his attempt to find the photos.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Ew, if you're gonna make it off topic, at least keep it relatively clean lol.

ANYWAY, you think she's gonna cry or not? Buckets or drip drip drip?

Psst...I already posted that Kidd =P

A script of what Gillian is going to say today was leaked online. The authencity cannot be verified and is likely a prank by bored netizens.

Netizen specify: Gillian Today, the meeting will be makeup, and not vigorous lipstick, wears black sunglasses super.

“首先,我要多谢各界对我的关心,因为今次事件对我实在打击好大,对我来讲是一次好大的考验。( 停顿一下, 让记者拍照) "First of all, I would like to thank you$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/smilies/sign/phksign26.gif') all of my concern, because of this incident I do well against big, I am speaking of is a good big test. (Pause for a photo)

这7年我都好努力工作,希望得到大家的认同,但是经过这次件事我真是好失望,因为我过去所付出 的一切努力, 就因为某些人做的"恶作剧" ("恶作剧"三个字语气要强调)而付诸一炬。 This seven years I have good hard work, we want the recognition, but after this incident I am really good disappointing, because I pay all past efforts, because some people do, "prank" ( "mischievous" 3 tone to emphasize the word) and put a torch. 或者有人会因为今次件事对我的看法有改变,但我真是好希望你们会看到我一直以来所付出的努力。 Perhaps some of this will matter because my views changed, but I really hope that you will see the good I have been paid by the effort.

我希望大家不要再下载或转阅任何有关相片,另外请你将已下载的相片删除,因为这些相片的流传会 对我造成好大 的伤害。 I hope that we will not download or read any of the photos, and you will have to download the photos deleted, as these photographs I will spread the good cause harm.

最后,我要多谢我的家人,朋友,特别是我的FANS... (停顿一下) ...如果不是你们...我都不能够勇敢面对这次件事,是你们令我有回来的勇气。 Finally, I would like to thank$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/smilies/sign/phksign26.gif') my family, friends, especially my FANS ... (pause) ... if not you ... I could not courageous in facing this matter, I have come back to you courage. (用纸巾印一印眼角)” (India with an Indian eye tissue) "

(深呼吸一下)我唔会回答任何提问.而今次亦会係我最后一次对呢件事作出回应,请大家体谅.多谢 大家关心。 (Deep breathing a) Well, I will answer any questions. Department and this will be the last time I respond to this matter, please $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/smilies/sign/phksign21.gif') understand. Thank everyone concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Psst...I already posted that Kidd =P
    Oops. Sorry. I must have missed it. I skipped some of your (and sunnysnow's) posts because of your long arguement a few pages back. Pretty boring after reading some time because the argument got repeatative.

Quote Originally Posted by West` View Post
    A script of what Gillian is going to say today was leaked online. The authencity cannot be verified and is likely a prank by bored netizens.

Netizen specify: Gillian Today, the meeting will be makeup, and not vigorous lipstick, wears black sunglasses super.

“首先,我要多谢各界对我的关心,因为今次事件对我实在打击好大,对我来讲是一次好大的考验。( 停顿一下, 让记者拍照) "First of all, I would like to thank you$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/smilies/sign/phksign26.gif') all of my concern, because of this incident I do well against big, I am speaking of is a good big test. (Pause for a photo)

这7年我都好努力工作,希望得到大家的认同,但是经过这次件事我真是好失望,因为我过去所付出 的一切努力, 就因为某些人做的"恶作剧" ("恶作剧"三个字语气要强调)而付诸一炬。 This seven years I have good hard work, we want the recognition, but after this incident I am really good disappointing, because I pay all past efforts, because some people do, "prank" ( "mischievous" 3 tone to emphasize the word) and put a torch. 或者有人会因为今次件事对我的看法有改变,但我真是好希望你们会看到我一直以来所付出的努力。 Perhaps some of this will matter because my views changed, but I really hope that you will see the good I have been paid by the effort.

我希望大家不要再下载或转阅任何有关相片,另外请你将已下载的相片删除,因为这些相片的流传会 对我造成好大 的伤害。 I hope that we will not download or read any of the photos, and you will have to download the photos deleted, as these photographs I will spread the good cause harm.

最后,我要多谢我的家人,朋友,特别是我的FANS... (停顿一下) ...如果不是你们...我都不能够勇敢面对这次件事,是你们令我有回来的勇气。 Finally, I would like to thank$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/smilies/sign/phksign26.gif') my family, friends, especially my FANS ... (pause) ... if not you ... I could not courageous in facing this matter, I have come back to you courage. (用纸巾印一印眼角)” (India with an Indian eye tissue) "

(深呼吸一下)我唔会回答任何提问.而今次亦会係我最后一次对呢件事作出回应,请大家体谅.多谢 大家关心。 (Deep breathing a) Well, I will answer any questions. Department and this will be the last time I respond to this matter, please $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/smilies/sign/phksign21.gif') understand. Thank everyone concerned.
    bet its a prank

and yes, stay on topic people!!!! (wow i actually said this )
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

This babelfish translation is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    This babelfish translation is hilarious.

I can't read Chinese. I copied the post from another forum and pasted it here. Could you tell why the translation is funny?

Someone suggested on another forum for Ah Gill to wear a corset to the conference and "embrace her new image". Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by u4ria View Post
    One can't help but notice the jungle from the pictures

Well, I mean, if someone is spreading out,,, i guess that would stand out moer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Sigh. Just saw this part. It's not about pedophilia, it's about two things. One, no hair is generally cleaner looking (and smelling!) than hair. It's like when you go for a job interview; you get a hair cut. And two, well, let's just say, no one wants to end up with anything between their teeth. Okay, and that's enough OT for now!
    sure sure, it LOOKS "cleaner" but I guess even a well shaven one that is neglected from washing is ALSO pretty digusting and smelly too. I don't see a correlation between having hair there and unsanitzation. LEt's not mention, it doesn't look like Eddy's brother was circumsized. I think that is higher chance of not being sanitized . I don't see ppl harping on that

Let's not mention that when you shave the area, the stubbles make u scratch like a moron in public yah?

Quote Originally Posted by u4ria View Post
    its a question of hygene and safety. one can get poked in the eye venturing down there. And untrimmed lawn tends to attract unwanted parasites like crabs

Safety? Sure sure dear. If you draw blood from some pub hair.. i think sex isn't your thing in general ,

Sorry for OT and if what I am talking about is obscene, I like to clarify that I am not talking about anything perverted but I am pretty annoyed about some of the comments here about bushes and how a girl MUST TRIM AND WAX the area. I read through some comments on other forums that poked fun at Cecelia and Bobo's bush. Geez, it isn't like they having the best time of their life right now ad all you guys can talk about is having something wax
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

prediction...

lots of gil crying, lots of charlene comforting ... lots of mani butting in and asking for sympathy.

I can't read Chinese. I copied the post from another forum and pasted it here. Could you tell why the translation is funny?
    Because many terms are translated weirdly. For example.

(用纸巾印一印眼角)” (India with an Indian eye tissue) "

The chinese text just mean "dapped the corner of (her) eye with a tissue". No mention of India in the chinese next. But becuase India is called '印度' in chinese, Babelfish translate it as India.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    ANYWAY, you think she's gonna cry or not? Buckets or drip drip drip?
    Personally, it's unfortunate for her but I could careless.......after her crying and excuses...she's still going to go sleep on a few millions more then me.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner