View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite Protagonist in the World of JY?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xiao Feng

12 26.09%
  • Duan Yu

1 2.17%
  • Xuzhu

1 2.17%
  • Guo Jing

5 10.87%
  • Yang Guo

9 19.57%
  • Zhang Wuji

3 6.52%
  • Linghu Chong

8 17.39%
  • Shi Potian

2 4.35%
  • Wei Xiaobao

5 10.87%
  • Hu Fei

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Protagonist in the World of JY

Default Your Favorite Hero

I think these four are probably the most popular protagonists. Just want to see which one your favorite hero is and why.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Xiao Feng is a honest hard working warrior who didnt have any martial art scroll fall into his lap. he study since childhood to become good to help people.

ZWJ just too sinister and he shouldnt of led ZZY on!! out of nowhere he finds all these kung fu manuals.....right........

GJ is cool and l like him too, but he is just too lucky sometimes. he is honest but just too dump.

YG cool but just too vengeful cuz of his hard life, doesnt listen to anyone too. okok i'm biases, i hate him cuz he end up with XLN!.......lucky bastard....

ZWJ. He's the most compassionate of the four.

Easily Xiao Feng, because in my eyes he showed the most warrior spirit and chivalry. While the other three choices are more fitting to the roles of the reluctant and unlikely heros, Xiao Feng epitimizes the natural leader and the warrior hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Huumanshadow
    YG cool but just too vengeful cuz of his hard life, doesnt listen to anyone too. okok i'm biases, i hate him cuz he end up with XLN!.......lucky bastard....
    At least you are honest. That is the root of all the hate for YG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Chen
    ZWJ. He's the most compassionate of the four.
    He gets my vote as well. His situation was probably the hardest to handle. Other people wouldn't be able to unite the Ming cult and wulin the way he did. Xiao Feng's most heroic moment came a bit too sudden for me. Guo Jing's a very conventional hero but his decision was easy: fight to protect your country from invaders. ZWJ's decisions were a lot harder.

YG shouldn't even make that list. He's not a hero, reluctant or not. An eccentric xia maybe.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    At least you are honest. That is the root of all the hate for YG.
    Face it, among all wuxia female characters, XLN has the personalities of a painting or a vase. She would hardly make the top 10 wuxia chicks list, and even the ones in ROCH would outclass her easily. Unless you're the type that just like to sit there and stare instead of actually doing something or having some intellectual conversations.

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Face it, among all wuxia female characters, XLN has the personalities of a painting or a vase. She would hardly make the top 10 wuxia chicks list, and even the ones in ROCH would outclass her easily. Unless you're the type that just like to sit there and stare instead of actually doing something or having some intellectual conversations.
    XLN grew up in Ancient Tomb, there is much of the world she doesn't know. But yet, she holds a deeper understanding of life than any female character. Even the Southern Monk 1 Deng was impress with her perspectives. So Siu Long Lui doesn't hop around giggling like the rest of the females, her personality is hidden only YG can seem to bring it out. Recall all the funny moments they share together. Most girls you see are open books but SLN is a closed book that is reserved for only YG to read. SLN does have a great personality but not all can see that. That's why she is special and why I like her.

Even the Southern Monk 1 Deng was impress with her perspectives.
    Wow that must be something, coming from a nearly 90 year old monk! What a girl a man wants to be with! Personally recommended by monks about to go to nirvana.

ZWJ just too sinister and he shouldnt of led ZZY on!! out of nowhere he finds all these kung fu manuals.....right........
    But he still has to learn them. It's not like he get the manuals and automatically become great in martial-art. He practice the 9 Yang all day long for 5 years.
    So, XF didn't have manuals fall on his lap, but I'm sure there's an 18DSP manual past down generation from generation in the begger clan for the begger clan leader to learn.

ZWJ just too sinister and he shouldnt of led ZZY on!!
    Who was leading whom on?

Wow that must be something, coming from a nearly 90 year old monk! What a girl a man wants to be with! Personally recommended by monks about to go to nirvana.

For someone who is only interested in air-heads, it's hard to comprehend.

My favourite protagonist is not on the list. But if I have to choose one from there, it would be ZWJ. I like his forgiving nature and how he cherish life (not only his own). Instead of taking the revenge path, he choose to let go of vengence and work with the people who indirectly cause his parents death, for the greater good of society. Yes, he is wishy-washy in love affairs, but u have to give him credit for uniting all sects in wulin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    XLN grew up in Ancient Tomb, there is much of the world she doesn't know. But yet, she holds a deeper understanding of life than any female character. Even the Southern Monk 1 Deng was impress with her perspectives. So Siu Long Lui doesn't hop around giggling like the rest of the females, her personality is hidden only YG can seem to bring it out. Recall all the funny moments they share together. Most girls you see are open books but SLN is a closed book that is reserved for only YG to read. SLN does have a great personality but not all can see that. That's why she is special and why I like her.
    I had the impression that XLN will be a dead fish on bed!! well jokes aside, i much prefer RYY.

Why there is no LHC in the poll?

Quote Originally Posted by hentaixp
    I had the impression that XLN will be a dead fish on bed!! well jokes aside, i much prefer RYY.
    When a girl is inexperience in bed, it's quite fun to see their reaction to the kinky stuff you will pull on them. haha

Because he's not a hero and he nearly f'ed wulin over with his inability to get over his ex.

I thought about it, but I thought that he's fairly popular, but not as popular as the ones above.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    I thought about it, but I thought that he's fairly popular, but not as popular as the ones above.
    I always thought he is the most popular protagonist.

He gets my vote as well. His situation was probably the hardest to handle. Other people wouldn't be able to unite the Ming cult and wulin the way he did. Xiao Feng's most heroic moment came a bit too sudden for me. Guo Jing's a very conventional hero but his decision was easy: fight to protect your country from invaders. ZWJ's decisions were a lot harder.

YG shouldn't even make that list. He's not a hero, reluctant or not. An eccentric xia maybe.
    YG did become a hero in the 16 years that he waited for XLN,he helped numerous folks and killed the khan at the end to top it all. Still XF is the best choice since he had to sacrfice his life for the greater good and its not just for his own people. I cant imagine GJ and the rest on the list would take their own life to prevent their country men from invading others if the situation is reverse.
    Last edited by shen long; 08-26-05 at 08:33 AM.