Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hana Yori Dango - Boys Before Flowers (Korean Version)

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17 View Post
    Also, CONGRATS to LEE MIN HO for winning BEST NEWCOMER ACTOR for his role as GU JUN PYO and also CONGRATS to the actor who plays JI HOO for winning MOST POPULAR via online voting.

The serie has not finished fiming and yet the two main actors are already recognized!
    Boy, believe me they're gaining A LOT LOT LOT of popularity right now. I bet Lee Min Ho will surpass Kim Hyun Joon's popularity very soon.

By the way, is it just me or does Lee Min Ho resembles a lot of people ... like : Dennis Oh, Daniel Henney, Won Bin and Kim Rae Won?

No wonder, he's so perfect !
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 03-15-09 at 04:16 PM.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    It still took me a long while to get used to Ji Hoo. I'm sure it was the awkward hair (what made me laugh at first was the fact that his hair was nearly as long as Jandi .. I know I'm mean ). His eyes looked scary too. No offence or anything, but at first, he looked fake and exhausted all the time. Now, with his new haircut I actually forgot how he looked like in the first couple of episodes. Wow, haircuts can really change how a person looks. At the beginning, I thought Kim Bum was the best looking guy out of the four. Like I stated before, it was probably due to their hair cuts, that only Woo Bin and Yi Jung's look normal. After, episode 4 I knew right away Min Ho was the best looking guy !

Yes, Ji Hoo doesn't love her as much as GJP. IMO, if Seo Hyun was to come back. He'd still be having some little thoughts about her. Another thing I like to point out is that whenever JD and JH are together, they act a little awkward around each other. Like I don't know about JH, but JD doesn't act like herself. With GJP she does all these stupid things, which is funny and adorable at the same time. It feels like she always has to act in a certain way when she's with JH. They're too serious which causes tension/barrier between them. JH WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE JP. That's a 101%. Yuppers, GJP is a wild man. He'll do ANYTHING for Jandi. While, JH will stand behind and do it secretly. Seriously, will she ever know that JH likes her? Or even loves her? I doubt it. Up until now... I mean so far she it looks like she thinks he's over her. What a weird girl .

Anything GJP does catches my attention! The way he denies that he likes her is hilarious. Truthfully, I think the only reason why I'm so into this right now is because of his character. He does it so smoothly. Oh yes, another thing I'd like to add is that IMO we can actually find a person who's close enough to JH, but GJP is like far beyond here. Why? Well, JH is a gentleman ... kind of the ordinary fairy tale you know? GJP is just almost impossible. A person who changes from being a bad a** to a good guy? C'mon what are the chances. On top of that, he's so darn good looking, tall and rich. Wow, that'd be the whole package .

I never thought of it like that ... hmm... you are right. I always thought a soulmate is like the person you love.

I know! I can't wait till episode 20, but I have so many tests and stuffs haha. It's going to be out tomorrow subbed , though.
    Yea.. I totally know what you mean by Ji Hoo looking kind of weird in the beginning. I think because of the blond hair and big eyes he seemed a bit plastic and too Korean Boy Band-ish (which he is). However, I think it is his loyalty and kindness to Jan Di that made him more human and adorable. That being said, I will never betray my love for Jun Pyo. Heheh!

I see what you mean about Jan Di acting weird around Jun Pyo. I guess the more awkward they are the more it shows that they are indeed in love with each other. Jan Di is normal, calm and boring around Ji Hoo because she treats him like a brother, or a soulmate, a trusting friend. She treats Jun Pyo like crap because she likes him and she needs to stop convincing herself that she doesn't! All girls like bad boys and Jun Pyo is as bad as it gets! hehhe!

Also, I didn't understand the scene in which Ga Eul encourages Jan Di to give Jun Pyo chocolate since it was Valentine's Day and when Jan Di asked her why Ge Eul said to give it to someone whom she is most grateful for. Jan Di then pictures Ji Hoo in her mind but instead makes cookies that resembles Jun Pyo. When they meet up and Jun Pyo grabs the box of cookies from her Jan Di said that the cookies were mistakes since she meant to give it to someone else. Could she have possibly mean that she meant to give it to Ji Hoo, her savior, but instead she made it for Jun Pyo her love???? So confusing!!

I am on the same ship as you when you said that the only reason you are hooked to this serie is because of Lee Min Ho. When I watched the other adaptations I hated this character of Jun Pyo. I thought he was arrogant, obnoxious and just plain hateful. However, with the Korean adaptation and the hotness and charm of Lee Min Ho, the character of Jun Pyo came to life in a way that was not possible before and I fell madly in love. He is a GOD!!

There are a lot of speculations going around saying that the ending might be different from what people expect and the director wants to give it a twist. If the twist is that Ji Hoo and Jan Di end up together .... I am going to be very, very, very, VERY angry.
    My Loves...
    : LEE MIN HO
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Boy, believe me they're gaining A LOT LOT LOT of popularity right now. I bet Lee Min Ho will surpass Kim Hyun Joon's popularity very soon.

By the way, is it just me or does Lee Min Ho resembles a lot of people ... like : Dennis Oh, Daniel Henney, Won Bin and Kim Rae Won?

He does! He kinda resembles (the Taiwanese version of Jun Pyo )Jerry Yan too but way hotter!

I think Ji Hoo is cute, Yi Jung is adorable but Jun Pyo is a GOD.
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Don't you think he looks A LOT like Jerry Yen??

He does! He kinda resembles (the Taiwanese version of Jun Pyo )Jerry Yan too but way hotter!

I think Ji Hoo is cute, Yi Jung is adorable but Jun Pyo is a GOD.

yap, Lee Min Ho resembles Jerry Yen and Ji Hoo looks like Bae Yong Jung (sp?)

Quote Originally Posted by starcandy View Post
    Isn't it funny how they found two actors from two different origins but look a lot alike?
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Quote Originally Posted by starcandy View Post
    I totally agree ! I think Ji Hoo looks better than Bae Yong Jung though ?

Min Ho does look like the Taiwanese actor.
    -

Arrgh, if Yi Jung and Ga eul don't end up together I'll be SOOOOOOOOO Pissed off! C'mon, isn't there any SoEul fans here or am the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Sourplum View Post
    Arrgh, if Yi Jung and Ga eul don't end up together I'll be SOOOOOOOOO Pissed off! C'mon, isn't there any SoEul fans here or am the only one?
    I think they're cute, but I prefer Jandi and Joon Pyo more ! Nahh, you're not the only one . I know a lot of people who likes them more than the main characters .

click to show/hide spoilers
    Although, I saw somewhere that they're going to end up together. I'm not 100% sure though. So don't kill me if they don't .
    -

LOL Sunlight, the latest episode, ep 21 is OUT! Can't wait to catch it when I get back. Seoulmates, fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Sourplum View Post
    LOL Sunlight, the latest episode, ep 21 is OUT! Can't wait to catch it when I get back. Seoulmates, fighting!
    I know !

Other than that, I can't believe that a lot of people want a Yoon-Geum ending. I just think JP is so much more fitted. His character is the REASON I'm watching it !

Here are my reasons why JD and JP HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!:

Before I start, I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST JI HOO!!! I'm just stating what I think?

1) They both love each other. Nobody can break that. We can see it from the start.

2) Jandi feels awkward around Ji Hoo. She doesn't act like herself.

3) It wouldn't be known as Boys Before Flowers.

4) The evil hag wins and this would be the first drama that evil prevails!

5) GJP wasted his energy and his character's pride will be diminished. A lot of fans might go berserk because this is too much out of the ordinary.

6) Korean dramas HAS NEVER done the supporting actor ending up with supporting actress or vice versa... at least I've never seen.

7) JD & JP have been suffering too much. Must have a happy ending for them. If JD doesn't go with JP then there will be no happy ending. For one thing, JD will not like JH AGAIN and GJP will end up alone... because he does not like the fiancee. This leaves the 4 all unhappy.

8) JH doesn't LOVE her as much as JP does. This is a fact ! Example: at the ski trip there.

9) If Seo Hyun was to return now JH will be in confusion.

10) JH's fault that he fell for her too late.

11) JP is trying his hardest to be with her. If people are asking why he's not doing anything? I mean what do you want him to do exactly? What do you expect from him? To act like a coward and drop away from his dad's promise? It's like imagine you're in his shoes. He has a heart too you know? His character has always been like this. He needs support. That's all.

12) JH will never do stupid things like JP (the type of thing that makes us laugh).

13) There's a saying that the more you fight the more you strengthen your relationship (in this case I mean).

14) Sure, JD smiles when she's with JH, but it's not the same smile as when she was with JP when they were together. She has good times with JH, but they're not as memorable as JP. The way JP reacts ... it's just breathtaking ! He tries not to act stupid, but he is. I believe JH is just like a medicine for JD while, GJP is the drug/cure. You can think of drug as a bad thing and a good thing, since at times he makes her feel extremely good, but other times he makes her down. The cure can be considered as 100% happiness.

15) If JH was in JP's shoes he wouldn't do anything about it. Rant if you want, but this is just my honest opinion.

16) This whole drama would be confusing and messed up if JH and JD ends up together because what are the F4 going to think? Then they'd have to extend the episodes.

17) People are saying that GJP screams all the TIME. The reason he's doing this is because he's jealous and that's his character... he cares about her! I actually find it cute when he screams. He thinks that's the way to show her that he likes her. Obviously, she takes it the wrong way.

18) It wasn't as if JH was destined for JD the way she is with JP. I think JH partially... only PARTIALLY let go of GJD for the sake of his friend. It was more along the line that HE KNEW JP and JD will fall for each other. That was why he let go.
    -

AHH! SUNLIGHT_ZERO36 I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE! Here are my extra comments to your wonderful reasons! :

(Original: Sunlight)
    Other than that, I can't believe that a lot of people want a Yoon-Geum ending. I just think JP is so much more fitted. His character is the REASON I'm watching it !

I am watching this for Lee Min Ho aka Jun Pyo too! If he wasn't in it I wouldnt be as obsessed.

Here are my reasons why JD and JP HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!:

Before I start, I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST JI HOO!!! I'm just stating what I think? Me neither. I like Ji Hoo a lot too, but not as Jan Di's lover, only as her close friend and supporter.

1) They both love each other. Nobody can break that. We can see it from the start.

Yup. This is so true. Jan Di may have wanted to start something with Ji Hoo but "wanting" to and actually starting is completely different. She started the thing with Jun Pyo and they are both in deep.

2) Jandi feels awkward around Ji Hoo. She doesn't act like herself. I think with Ji Hoo Jan Di is shy because he is such a saint. With Jun Pyo she can be awkward, fiesty, mean, rude, etc.. because that is her personality and Jun Pyo accepts it.

3) It wouldn't be known as Boys Before Flowers.

The evil hag needs to die in a plane crash or something. I wish the grandmother had more authority in the house to tell the mom to screw off.

5) GJP wasted his energy and his character's pride will be diminished. A lot of fans might go berserk because this is too much out of the ordinary.

GJP is the ULTIMATE lover for Jan Di. if she really wanted to be with Ji Hoo she would already be with him since they had a lot of time together. But instead she chooses to mope over Jun Pyo to prove that she loves JP and not JH.

6) Korean dramas HAS NEVER done the supporting actor ending up with supporting actress or vice versa... at least I've never seen.

7) JD & JP have been suffering too much. Must have a happy ending for them. If JD doesn't go with JP then there will be no happy ending. For one thing, JD will not like JH AGAIN and GJP will end up alone... because he does not like the fiancee. This leaves the 4 all unhappy.

Yea.. Jan Di and Jun Pyo have too much of a history together. Their time together might have been interrupted by A LOT of things but true love will prevail no matter what. Things are too smooth with Ji Hoo and therefore less memorable for her. With Jun Pyo there are a lot of heart breaks but there are also a lot of sweet memories that are engraved in her heart.

8) JH doesn't LOVE her as much as JP does. This is a fact ! Example: at the ski trip there.

The love Ji Hoo has for her is different. He loves her from afar and therefore cannot take any action. This is his disadvantage. Jun Pyo is not afraid to love Jan Di and will risk his life for her. This earns him bonus points!!

9) If Seo Hyun was to return now JH will be in confusion. I think SH is better suited for JH.

10) JH's fault that he fell for her too late. And he didnt claim her like Jun Pyo did hehehe! I like it when Jun Pyo said that if you don't take action you will regret it so it is better to take action even if you know it wont turn out the way you want it to be. In simplier words, "have some balls!"

11) JP is trying his hardest to be with her. If people are asking why he's not doing anything? I mean what do you want him to do exactly? What do you expect from him? To act like a coward and drop away from his dad's promise? It's like imagine you're in his shoes. He has a heart too you know? His character has always been like this. He needs support. That's all.

This is the one thing that bothers me A LOT. Fans keep saying that they are disappointed in Jun Pyo for not standing up to his mom. How can he when she uses his dead father against him? remember when his sister told him about the consequences of not marrying his fiance? How can he ruin his family's reputation and dishonor the family when his father just passed away? People keep saying that he needs to take responsibility but THIS IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY! It is not easy to just run away with the person you love or defy against all odds because it doesnt work that way.

12) JH will never do stupid things like JP (the type of thing that makes us laugh).

Yea. Ji Hoo is too smooth while JP is clumsy and cute!

13) There's a saying that the more you fight the more you strengthen your relationship (in this case I mean).

All ill fated lovers go through a lot of heart aches in order to appreciate one another. In this case, JD and JP have already proven this point.

14) Sure, JD smiles when she's with JH, but it's not the same smile as when she was with JP when they were together. She has good times with JH, but they're not as memorable as JP. The way JP reacts ... it's just breathtaking ! He tries not to act stupid, but he is. I believe JH is just like a medicine for JD while, GJP is the drug/cure. You can think of drug as a bad thing and a good thing, since at times he makes her feel extremely good, but other times he makes her down. The cure can be considered as 100% happiness.

Jan Di doesn't "really" smile with JH. remember when he said that if the wedding succeeds he will never see her smile again? This is the truth because when she is with JH she has a very shy and reserved smile while with JP she laughs, cries, pouts, sneers, etc..

15) If JH was in JP's shoes he wouldn't do anything about it. Rant if you want, but this is just my honest opinion.

JH doesnt have the balls or his character will not allow him to do anything. Take Yi Jung's case for instance, he stayed in the car while watching his lover with another man. If that was JP he would jump out and beat the crap out of the guy to claim his lover for her. (he's done this many times in fact)

16) This whole drama would be confusing and messed up if JH and JD ends up together because what are the F4 going to think? Then they'd have to extend the episodes.

If Jan Di ends up with Ji Hoo..... the world is going to end. .. at least for me. I would be too sad for JP to move on.

17) People are saying that GJP screams all the TIME. The reason he's doing this is because he's jealous and that's his character... he cares about her! I actually find it cute when he screams. He thinks that's the way to show her that he likes her. Obviously, she takes it the wrong way.

He screams because he is like a child on the inside. This child needs Jan di to grow up and that is why they are perfect for each other.

18) It wasn't as if JH was destined for JD the way she is with JP. I think JH partially... only PARTIALLY let go of GJD for the sake of his friend. It was more along the line that HE KNEW JP and JD will fall for each other. That was why he let go.[/quote]

He may have let Jan Di go but when you think about it, Jan Di fell for him first so he didn't have much to lose. If Jan Di really loved him she would not let him go... like how she is struggling to let Jun Pyo go even though the fiance is her friend. Jan Di let Ji Hoo go with a smile and content while she can never truly let Jun Pyo go... she cries all the time.

Also, it is destiny too. If Ji Hoo didnt make the mistake of leaving for Paris then maybe just MAYBE Jan Di would be with him but he did and all is fair in love and war. Also, when he kissed Jan Di, he stole her first kiss and for that she should know that he wanted her and yet she still chose Jun Pyo.

Bottom line: JAN DI AND JUN PYO HAS TO END UP TOGETHER OR BOYS OVER FLOWERS becomes BOYS OVER WILTED FLOWERS.
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

The evil hag needs to die in a plane crash or something. I wish the grandmother had more authority in the house to tell the mom to screw off.
    Haha you cracked me up here ! Wow, you're awfully harsh, but I couldn't agree more! I don't think anyone's on her side. Mr. Jung won't even help her .

Yea.. Jan Di and Jun Pyo have too much of a history together. Their time together might have been interrupted by A LOT of things but true love will prevail no matter what. Things are too smooth with Ji Hoo and therefore less memorable for her. With Jun Pyo there are a lot of heart breaks but there are also a lot of sweet memories that are engraved in her heart.

I can't agree more. Actually, I'm with you for everything you said. I got so angry when people said they want JH to be with JD. No offense to all their fans. Like seriously? Compared to JH ... GJP beats the heck out of him !

10) JH's fault that he fell for her too late. And he didnt claim her like Jun Pyo did hehehe! I like it when Jun Pyo said that if you don't take action you will regret it so it is better to take action even if you know it wont turn out the way you want it to be. In simplier words, "have some balls!"
    Seriously! JH's character seems too weak to fit with JD's character. He's so passive all the time. Not, that it bothers me, but it just doesn't suit with JD. She needs to be energetic.

This is the one thing that bothers me A LOT. Fans keep saying that they are disappointed in Jun Pyo for not standing up to his mom. How can he when she uses his dead father against him? remember when his sister told him about the consequences of not marrying his fiance? How can he ruin his family's reputation and dishonor the family when his father just passed away? People keep saying that he needs to take responsibility but THIS IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY! It is not easy to just run away with the person you love or defy against all odds because it doesnt work that way.
    Much better explanation than me !

Jan Di doesn't "really" smile with JH. remember when he said that if the wedding succeeds he will never see her smile again? This is the truth because when she is with JH she has a very shy and reserved smile while with JP she laughs, cries, pouts, sneers, etc..
    You make me miss the GJP and JD moments ! Aww ... how I wish they can get back already and fight more !

JH doesnt have the balls or his character will not allow him to do anything. Take Yi Jung's case for instance, he stayed in the car while watching his lover with another man. If that was JP he would jump out and beat the crap out of the guy to claim his lover for her. (he's done this many times in fact)
    Yeah, I wasn't thinking about Yi Jung like this, but truthfully, in the inside he's hurt a lot ... he's outside shield is to be a player. Although, now I'm somewhat feeling pity for him.

If Jan Di ends up with Ji Hoo..... the world is going to end. .. at least for me. I would be too sad for JP to move on.

You made me laugh at this part. Your world is going to end. I think my life is going to end too haha !

He screams because he is like a child on the inside. This child needs Jan di to grow up and that is why they are perfect for each other.
    Yuppers, they really fill up each other. It's like Jandi is missing this so GJP is replacing it. Compensates you know?

Also, it is destiny too. If Ji Hoo didnt make the mistake of leaving for Paris then maybe just MAYBE Jan Di would be with him but he did and all is fair in love and war. Also, when he kissed Jan Di, he stole her first kiss and for that she should know that he wanted her and yet she still chose Jun Pyo.

Bottom line: JAN DI AND JUN PYO HAS TO END UP TOGETHER OR BOYS OVER FLOWERS becomes BOYS OVER WILTED FLOWERS.
    LMAO seriously, Boys Over Wilted Flowers. What a sad title.
    -

Hey Sunlight! I got this from SOOMPIE and it pretty much sums up everything we've been discussing. This is from GOO HYE SUN the actress who plays Jan Di herself:

Goo Hyesun has said that her character Jandi's first love was not Jihoo, but Junpyo. Until now, with Jihoo was more of a puppy love out of admiration, while with Junpyo was sympathy, love and hatred, and annoyance with one another all mixed together.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.p...=271535&st=840
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Hey Sunlight! I got this from SOOMPIE and it pretty much sums up everything we've been discussing. This is from GOO HYE SUN the actress who plays Jan Di herself:

Goo Hyesun has said that her character Jandi's first love was not Jihoo, but Junpyo. Until now, with Jihoo was more of a puppy love out of admiration, while with Junpyo was sympathy, love and hatred, and annoyance with one another all mixed together.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.p...=271535&st=840
    Hmmm... I was also thinking along the same line. She didn't love Ji Hoo, but it was more like ... like because she didn't have anyone that would support her. Only Ji Hoo was by her side, therefore, she thought that JH was the person she truly loves, until she met Goo Joon Pyo!
    -

Have you guys seen the BOF parodies?

If Jun Jin is Geun Jan di, I accept! Hahaha! I terribly dislike what's her name's so called acting.

Infinity Challenge parody of Boys Over Flowers (watch with a sense of humor ok?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRqcnVunxfQ (part1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksdXiLZ52NQ (part 2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3ZJE3r_dU (part 3)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOw_IL9PvFc (part 4)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrT_hJtycI (part 5)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oljeIMtZMJU (part 6)

If you don't see the caption subs, click on the arrow head icon next to the volume icon.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-23-09 at 01:59 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Did you guys see Episode 22?

WAsn't it really rushed? I mean, all that buildup and BAM! It's over.
    jan Di is getting on my nerves now! How can she kiss one guy and then fantasize about another?!! Ai yai yai.....

What did the grandfather mean when he told JP's evil mom that Jan Di is his future grandaugther in law, and then he told Ji Hoo that he is against them being together??????????? !!!

Is the man on the bed half dead JP's DAD?? Could he be the person to rescue their failing relationship??
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Did you guys see Episode 22?

WAsn't it really rushed? I mean, all that buildup and BAM! It's over.
    jan Di is getting on my nerves now! How can she kiss one guy and then fantasize about another?!! Ai yai yai.....

What did the grandfather mean when he told JP's evil mom that Jan Di is his future grandaugther in law, and then he told Ji Hoo that he is against them being together??????????? !!!

Is the man on the bed half dead JP's DAD?? Could he be the person to rescue their failing relationship??
    Yes, I did see episode 22 and 23. Definitely, was a rush. I thought they were going to spend a lot of time together
    before the actual breakup.
    Obviously, it didn't turn out that way? WHY WHY WHY? They made 23 so sad and pitiful. I wouldn't really say that it was draggy, but close enough. What do you mean she fantasizes about another? Which part was that? I don't reckon any part like that. I thought that in both episode 22 and 23 showed us perfectly that there's a barrier between friendship and love. The way she treats JH really seems like what a friend would do. Although, when she's with JP ... she doesn't know if she should yell or be nice !

The part that ticked me off somewhat was when they went to the beach. It went by so fast. I thought the zoo part was really cute. It gave a light ending to the episode.

I think the grandpa doesn't know that JD likes JP and they're together ... OR THEY WERE. He really wants/likes her to be his daughter in law because she has a warm heart. Another thing is that he knows that she fills up JH's time with her enthusiasm. JH needs that kind of person right now. Therefore, he reminds him that don't take advantage of her or don't treat her badly. He made it in an indirect way stating something similar along the lines like she's better than you? Not remotely in that way, but he's saying she's precious or really good so don't lose her. HE does want them to be together, but he said it in a way to make JH grab onto her. He's basically setting them up indirectly.

From reading the spoilers, the man on the bed, in coma, is JP's dad. I think he will be one of the reason why Mama Kang will have to give up on hunting JD down. Can't wait till that happens .

Seriously, the script writer and PD should give more time on JD && GJP. I really want to see them together for the whole last episode. My god, as if Korean dramas will do that .
    -

Yea... the beach scenes were too little and too fast. I expected more when she had the courage to confess to him.

When I said fantasized I meant the part about her reading the verse about the hankerchief meeting and thinking deeply about Ji Hoo. I said it before and I'll say it again, I think he is her knight in shining armor but she loves out of respect and admiration and not passion and lust.

I feel really bad for JP now that he is in this condition. The story is getting pretty good but very frustrating as well. I miss my cheery F4 full of mischief and hotness. I don't like the gloomy F4.

Oh!
    when Jan Di told the evil mom that she didn't give up because she accepted losing to the mom but because she doesnt want the people she loves to get hurt. She also said "I especially regret not protecting the person I love most from you." She is obviously referring to Jun Pyo right? I wasn't sure if the subs were wrong and if she actually said "the people I love most" or "the person I love most." it makes a world of a difference which term she used!!
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Yea... the beach scenes were too little and too fast. I expected more when she had the courage to confess to him.

When I said fantasized I meant the part about her reading the verse about the hankerchief meeting and thinking deeply about Ji Hoo. I said it before and I'll say it again, I think he is her knight in shining armor but she loves out of respect and admiration and not passion and lust.

I feel really bad for JP now that he is in this condition. The story is getting pretty good but very frustrating as well. I miss my cheery F4 full of mischief and hotness. I don't like the gloomy F4.

Oh!
    when Jan Di told the evil mom that she didn't give up because she accepted losing to the mom but because she doesnt want the people she loves to get hurt. She also said "I especially regret not protecting the person I love most from you." She is obviously referring to Jun Pyo right? I wasn't sure if the subs were wrong and if she actually said "the people I love most" or "the person I love most." it makes a world of a difference which term she used!!
    Yuppers, but the JH part is kinda dragging now. They all have their different sides, talking about F4. They all have weaknesses. They didn't show the full in depth of the storyline behind Woo Bin though. I also think Soeul couple is moving too fast. I mean wasn't he still in love with his first love at first? All of a sudden, he's sorta accepting her this quickly?

Anyways, yes, she was referring to JP. Kind of a smart answer if you think about it.
    -