Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: The Master Of Tai Chi 《太極》

Quote Originally Posted by boscoraymond View Post
    No offense for one thing lots of u all said that U all dislike this actor or actress or even said harsh comments like they are not good or bad acting skills.

I think each and everyone shd learn to respect others remember no one is perfect in this world.

I apologise for what I hv said that Ray is better than Mo. But have anyone of u thought of apologizing.

Once again I apologise to Mo.

Remember Actors and Actresses are also human. they hv feeling too.
    But thats the point of having a forum in the first place... we share our opinions on celebrities.. we just have to draw the line somewhere and give our honest critique about them.. i dun see anything wrong with saying that we feel this person acts better than the other.. so i dun see why anyone needs to apologise..

No offense

I bought a Magazine from TVB Tai chi has the lowest ratings. I'm bought it in Singapore U mean the media is lying 2 its audience

I wonder how I trust this magazine

Really, lolz. This mag provided wrong ranking?
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

i liked this series.

i dislike melissa's character... she always have the same facial expression on her face!! she was too nice to be real.
    i hated myolies character as well... especially the way she treated raymonds character... she... after all her series i still think her acting is very average and she has an ulgy face when she cries!!! i dont understand TVB pairing the two of them i really don't... they dont have the best chemistry that i've seen and yet... even ray & selena had great chemistry in face to fate!
    i like selena... but thought the way she spoke annoyed the hell out of me... bloody accent... is that how she speaks.. or did they tell her to talk like that... i felt sorry for her cauz she slept with the guy not realising that he was engaged & then the way his mother treated her like sh**t before they found out she was pregnant.. and those words that kenneth said to her before she fainted... hurtful words.
    after all of raymonds fault, i still like his character, when he realised he was wrong, he & power chan decided to help clear wumas name and yes he did take advantage of myolie... hehe... i guess she forgave him...
    i like wuma more after the death of his teacher cause it felt like he finally understood what his teacher was trying to teach him... i hated when he was so reckless & didnt think beforehand... i thought that "trick" telling him that his teacher was his parents killer was just ridiculous!!! i cant believe the girl went along with it...!! i felt sorry for dereks character... he really loved that girl. Kenneth annoyed me pretty much throughout the series... his childish behaviour annoyed me!! overall i did enjoy the series. Now waiting for the 4!

what a stupid ending.....

Poh Kim is selling this at SG$50
    Too ex for me to try out.

Default ending...

I just started to watch this on tv. I was kinda anxious to find out what happened, so I saw some bits and pieces of it on youtube.

Is it true that Raymond dies at the end?
    kookai_grrl

Good series. I would give it 7.5/10.
    The story is simple but decent with good artists and martial art. I really enjoy the fight. The hand to hand combat is so wonderful. Vincent, Raymond, and Myolie are great.

I don't know why but I used to dislike Kenneth Ma's acting and his face but after The Four and Dreams of Colours he doesn't seem half as bad and annoying as I used to think. Though, I may never like Kate Tsui.

Kenneth is sort of cute in episode one.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

One of the better series of 2008, though it didn't offer anything too new or earth-shattering.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by kookai_grrl View Post
    Is it true that Raymond dies at the end?
    He doesn't.

I like this series. The fight scenes were a pleasure to watch and the ending theme song by Raymond Lam is lovely.
    玉木宏

blog