Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Kindred Spirit 《真情》

Default A kindred spirit?

hey i have a question about this series....you know lap sung, ho yee's son...well he had a wife that was pregnant and they had a baby, but she was in coma right? does anyone know who she is? does anyone hav a pic?

im not sure .. but lap sang was with Joyce Tang,,if i rmb right...
    bu bu jing xin

Yes, his wife was played by Joyce Tang. As far as I can remember, she lost her memory and couldn't remember him and they never did get back together.

i'm pretty sure that the "lap sang" you're talking about is marco lo. but i don't remember that joyce tang was his wife! i don't know the woman's name, but i remember that she was hit on the hit with a brick by fiona yuen and lost her memory. but her memory DID recover and they got back together!

Lap Sang (Marco Lo) and Suet (Joyce Tang) were together, got married and pretty happy awaiting the birth of their first child. Then he got involved with Rebecca (some forgettable actress) and in a tussle, she pushed Suet against the wall. Suet hit her head and lost consciousness. Lap Sang and Rebecca both fell off the balcony. Rebecca died, Lap Sang injured his leg.

Suet lost the baby and her memory. Her parents took her away to America. Lap Sang later met Jing (Wallis Pang) and developed a romance with her. Suet returned and regained her memory. But she and Lap Sang agreed to eventually go their separate ways.

Quote Originally Posted by caf_feee
    i'm pretty sure that the "lap sang" you're talking about is marco lo. but i don't remember that joyce tang was his wife! i don't know the woman's name, but i remember that she was hit on the hit with a brick by fiona yuen and lost her memory. but her memory DID recover and they got back together!
    I think you're talking about Jing. She discovered See Kam's (Fiona Yuen) evil plot and she hit Jing with a brick. But Jing recovered in the end.
    Last edited by junny; 01-02-05 at 05:29 AM.
    玉木宏

blog

actually dis show, long it might be, but the plot can be interesting at times.. when i first heard of it having so many epi, i became uninterested... but after persuasion from friends, i watched and end up being hooked too the last episode... in fact, it is much better dan e singapore shows dat try to copy it...
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

Rebecca was played by Mok Hoi Yan.

who's that actress who acts as sheng xiao? shes quite pretty..

i think is melisa ng...where is acted in many shows nowadays..
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

just some info....raymond lam acted as cameo in here. he played a waiter who served hao yi hehe just read this from another forum last nyt
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    just some info....raymond lam acted as cameo in here. he played a waiter who served hao yi hehe just read this from another forum last nyt
    haha, which episode? If they reshow it on television, I will want to catch a glimpse.

i don't know coz i didn't watch kindred spirit maybe you should pay close attention to all waiters in there
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i never realy finished watching Kindred Spirit, but does anyone know if Ah Gwi and Ah Hoi got back together or not?

and what about Joan and On Jai?

ya.. both ah gui , xianghai... xiao an and joan got together...
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Default A Kindred Spirit 《真情》

I believe everyone have heard of this series. It is the longest sitcom series airing from 1995-1999. However, I cannot find a thread on this series.

I have never finished this series and I want to. It is 1,128 episodes long.

What do you guys think about it?
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-16-08 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tvbtoday View Post
    I believe everyone have heard of this series. It is the longest sitcom series airing from 1995-1999. However, I cannot find a thread on this series.

I have never finished this series and I want to. It is 1,128 episodes long.

What do you guys think about it?

I think nancy sit was in it.

At first it was pretty good, but then it dragged on too long. Some of the storylines were interesting, but most of the stuff near the end wasn't that great
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    At first it was pretty good, but then it dragged on too long. Some of the storylines were interesting, but most of the stuff near the end wasn't that great
    Agree. It started off quite well, carried on with interesting development and then it started to go on forever and ever unnecessarily. I know some viewers lost their interest at the later part of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    Agree. It started off quite well, carried on with interesting development and then it started to go on forever and ever unnecessarily. I know some viewers lost their interest at the later part of the show.
    It went rock bottom when they introduced Ah Fat and his mom Fat Mah.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

it was good at first but I really got tired of Ah Hoi and his women. It was forever dragging and he just keeps on getting more women and kids! Then TVB got tired of it too, and they let On take on this role of having mreo and more women!

Tmothy's villian presentation was just spot on. cant believe he had no acting training. Love him on screen! Still believe he was the mosted hated man in HK when KS was airing.

But Mark Kwok really stole my heart in KS! He is the perfect man!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly