Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

I would love for Ady to be Zhao Min! Although I've loved all the previous actresses who's ever played ZZR, I just feel like, for once, I'll like ZM even more since the three times I've seen HSDS, I found my eyes to be trained on ZZR. At least she's signed on, though . . .

i just hope that ady can act as ZM. ZZR never really hit the spot 4 me

I can't picture Ady as ZZR at all!

As for Feifei, she can definitely pull off the sweet villainous role. But I would rather see her as ZM than ZZR, just because ZM will have a better ending than ZZR.

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    I would like SFF in this role. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by drymonkey View Post
    Another vote for SFF here.
    I concur! If SFF is cast as ZZR, Ady as ZM and a decent actor as ZWJ, HSDS will be on the top of my to-watch list! However, I dont think SFF will participate in HSDS, her name is not even included in the list of actors ZJZ is considering.

I have a feeling that Xiao Zhao and Zhu'er (or Yang Buhui) will be played by newcomers. Yang Zi (manager and rumored bf of Eva Huang) recently announced that 2 singer-actresses managed under him will take part in the filming of HSDS. The 2 ladies are part of a music group named "Piao Liang Baobei" and they have been hailed as China's version of Twins.

News source and pics of the girls (one of them played the character of Princess Fragrance in the latest version of "Book & Sword"):
    http://pl.cqnews.net/wy/200809/t20080910_2273707.htm
    http://ent.southcn.com/yulefirst/con...nt_4588236.htm
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_g View Post
    I can't picture Ady as ZZR at all!

As for Feifei, she can definitely pull off the sweet villainous role. But I would rather see her as ZM than ZZR, just because ZM will have a better ending than ZZR.
    i think SFF more suits as ZZR than ZM with her melancholy looks

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I have a feeling that Xiao Zhao and Zhu'er (or Yang Buhui) will be played by newcomers. Yang Zi (manager and rumored bf of Eva Huang) recently announced that 2 singer-actresses managed under him will take part in the filming of HSDS. The 2 ladies are part of a music group named "Piao Liang Baobei" and they have been hailed as China's version of Twins.

News source and pics of the girls (one of them played the character of Princess Fragrance in the latest version of "Book & Sword"):
    http://pl.cqnews.net/wy/200809/t20080910_2273707.htm
    http://ent.southcn.com/yulefirst/con...nt_4588236.htm
    Thanks Sunny! I saw this too, while browsing the net. And I try to resist from believing it. Hopefully ZM won't be played by a newcomer with pop-idol look.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_g View Post
    Thanks Sunny! I saw this too, while browsing the net. And I try to resist from believing it. Hopefully ZM won't be played by a newcomer with pop-idol look.
    I'll collapse if anyone of the "twins" are cast as ZM or ZZR.

Wise Fool

I'll collapse if anyone of the "twins" are cast as ZM or ZZR.
    Ouch! Relatively inexperienced actresses in these pivotal roles? I would be upset too!

However Xiao zhao and Zhu-er I consider quite minor roles, and they seem reasonably nice looking girls!

I'm more curious about the actors/actresses for the more major minor characters- Song Yuan Qiao, Yang Xiao, Fan Yao, Qing Yi Fu Wang, Zhou Dian, Ying Li Ting, Xie Xun, Zhang San Feng, Zhang Cui Sang, Ying Susu, Bai Ying Shen Wang.... all great characters, which will hopefully be matched with great actors/actresses! Fingers crossed!

Oh yes, SFF would be super as ZZR, though I'm as un-optimistic about that as anyone considering she seems quite high profile these days and ZJZ seems to be more focused on less high profile actresses...

Latest rumors: TAE is rumored to be a possible candidate for ZWJ in the upcoming HSDS. He was highly praised by ZJZ, whom he has previously worked with in both DOMD and Tang Dynasty. With his acting abilities, TAE was able to capture and impressed the audience with his perfomances.

http://tv.yntv.cn/category/2021201/2..._2021201.shtml

In one of ZJZ's latest interviews, he has revealed that both directors Yu Min and Zhao Jian will take part in this project of his.

True, I was highly impressed with Tae's Kong Kong'er. But for some reason, to me, he doesn't have that main lead feel. He fits his typical second lead more.

I thought that the cast was already chosen? Wasn't this series supposed to start filming next month?? I wonder when they are going to have the final cast list?? Did they have auditions like they did for ROCH?? I guess we will have to wait and see. It doesn't matter who WE want, in the end it will still not be up to us at all..Lets hope for the best...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Eeew, Yu Min again!?!

Anyhow, most netizens are saying that Tae most probably wont be cast as ZWJ as he's not managed under Hua Yi Brothers and isnt of leading actor status yet. There are speculations that he might play either Song Qingshu or Zhang Cuishan.

Also, there was a recent post in HSDS's baidu thread that He Zhuoyan is cast as Zhao Min but its most probably fake. BTW, He Zhuoyan is said to be another confirmed cast of this adaptation, together with Ady.

Anyhow, Im getting tired of the speculations and rumours. I just hope the official cast list comes out soon.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 09-20-08 at 04:18 AM.

Wise Fool

Talking

How does He Zhuoyan look like? Is she pretty? Pretty as Ady??? Ughh, why can't ZJZ let Ady be ZM and find the rest for his cast, too much rumors, maybe he wants attention?

Edit, I've found her pix, she was in DOMD right? Played as one of the wife, Song Nhi ???

http://prettymeimei.blogspot.com/200...huoyan-he.html

Yes, He Zhuoyan acted as Shuang'er in DOMD, and one of the female leads, Wang Yanyu in "Da Tang You Xia Zhuan". She looks cute and is pretty good for a newcomer but i think she looks extremely young and does not have enough "presence" to play a character like ZM. Imo, she would suit Xiao Zhao perfectly- she did a good job as Shuang'er, a very similar type role.

Wise Fool

Unhappy

Yeah, HZY (my own abbrivation for He Zhouyan) looks cute, perfect for Xiao Zhao. I think she's too young for ZM, but hey, you never know what ZJZ might do. I will cry a river if she is casted as ZM and not Ady

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I thought that the cast was already chosen? Wasn't this series supposed to start filming next month?? I wonder when they are going to have the final cast list??
    Yes, filming is supposedly to start on Oct. 7. Although at the casting's pace, it doesn't seem likely.

Anyhow, most netizens are saying that Tae most probably wont be cast as ZWJ as he's not managed under Hua Yi Brothers and isnt of leading actor status yet. There are speculations that he might play either Song Qingshu or Zhang Cuishan.

Also, there was a recent post in HSDS's baidu thread that He Zhuoyan is cast as Zhao Min but its most probably fake. BTW, He Zhuoyan is said to be another confirmed cast of this adaptation, together with Ady.
    Tae as either SQS or ZCS, I can see. Although in terms of looks, he suits SQS better than ZCS IMO. And if he is cast as SQS, it'll be a turnover from his previous good guy roles.

Last I heard, HZY will play as Xiao Zhao.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    How does He Zhuoyan look like? Is she pretty? Pretty as Ady??? Ughh, why can't ZJZ let Ady be ZM and find the rest for his cast, too much rumors, maybe he wants attention?

Edit, I've found her pix, she was in DOMD right? Played as one of the wife, Song Nhi ???

http://prettymeimei.blogspot.com/200...huoyan-he.html
    Yep that's her. She's really cute, but I have to say Ady's much more prettier.

By any chance, does anyone know if these are the actual costume designs for this series?

Zhang Wuji
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/vivi_g/494ad5c0456ada889d76a.jpg?t=1221949106')

Zhao Min
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/vivi_g/494ad5c0456adc1500ef9.jpg?t=1221949335')

Zhou Zhiruo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/vivi_g/494ad5c0456adb4c0deec.jpg?t=1221949287')

Xie Xun
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/vivi_g/494ad5c0456add91b1291.jpg?t=1221949490')

Yang Xiao
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/vivi_g/494ad5c0456adc97fa678.jpg?t=1221949378')

Credits: Sina

Talking

Wow, ZZR's costume looks so cool and pretty too
    ZWJ looked like a beggar . ZM doesn't look that pretty

Where do you guys find news and pix like this, I wish I knew Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Wow, ZZR's costume looks so cool and pretty too
    ZWJ looked like a beggar . ZM doesn't look that pretty

Where do you guys find news and pix like this, I wish I knew Chinese
    I, for one, do not know any Chinese either. I'm not sure if these are the official costume designs, but if they are then yes ZZR's costume rocks!

Dont think those drawings are for the series. The men costumes all look great; ZZR's looks pretty nice though i'd prefer another colour. ZM's costume looks horrible though- makes her look like a wild huntress instead of a princess.

Wise Fool