Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1729

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Hmm? This version is going to feature GX? Or is it another GX you are speaking of...? Is there another character with the initials GX?

By the way, I like the actress for ZZR. She looks right for the role.
    I think she looks slightly too matured but otherwise, she looks fine. Now I only hope that her acting's good enough for a role like ZZR.

And yes kitty, this adaptation is going to feature you
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

i still think liu jing looks way too old, esp compared to ady, and her eyebrows reminds me of FBB, like two straight worms, which makes her looks comical.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the news Sunny

Liu Jing might looks older than Ady, but she's actually younger, she's 25 while Ady is 28. Go Ady

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I think she looks slightly too matured but otherwise, she looks fine. Now I only hope that her acting's good enough for a role like ZZR.

And yes kitty, this adaptation is going to feature you
    Finally!

They should have gotten Yang Mi back for the role.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    They should have gotten Yang Mi back for the role.
    I think there's still hope for that

So far, only HSDS 1986 adaptation that has Guo Xiang's plot filmed right? I wonder why didn't the other adaptations film the very beginning of the novel
    Last edited by loislane; 11-01-08 at 09:54 AM.

Liu Jing zzr doesn't seem to compare to the previous zzr like sheren teng, gyy, and cathy chow. I imagine zzr with a sort of soft delicate look in the beginning, but turns vicious torwards the end. Liu Jing has the presence of authority, but her facial features don't seem soft and kind enough. At least in pictures she doesn't appear so. In my opinnion, she doesn't seem pretty enough for that role. Just my opinnion, don't bash me.

Quote Originally Posted by loislane View Post
    I think there's still hope for that

So far, only HSDS 1986 adaptation that has Guo Xiang's plot filmed right? I wonder why didn't the other adaptations film the very beginning of the novel
    I dont think YM will come back as GX. She already has her hands full with 2 series till next year.

HSDS'00 had short flashback scenes of GX and ZSF learning bits of 9 yang when Meijue revealed the secret of the HSDS to ZZR.

Wise Fool

Wink

Sunnysnow, I don't recall seeing flashback in the '00 version of HSDS. I've watched it many times, but I still don't see GX & Z3F learning 9 Yin. Maybe the version sent to the US was edit? When I have time, I'll watch it again. The 1986 one has a whole segment on that, Margie Shang (I think) was so cute as GX.

Yang Mi as Guo Xiang? I wouldn't want the current YM.

Talking

Same link from sunnysnow

http://photo.sina.com.cn/list/photo_...=125449&page=1

I've been keeping track of that blog and there are new pix! There seem to be a pix of XZ in chain and they are on the boat?

Another pix of Chu Er and ZWJ, seem like ZWJ is injured? The costume on Deng Chao looks like thick rag though

I'm dying to see ZM's new outfits, ughh

I really don't like Zhu Er's hair. Meijue looks her part. Liu Jing looks old and not pretty enough as always.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static7.photo.sina.com.cn/middle/4beb364745a7a7d303e46&000')

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    I really don't like Zhu Er's hair. Meijue looks her part. Liu Jing looks old and not pretty enough as always.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static7.photo.sina.com.cn/middle/4beb364745a7a7d303e46&000')
    Looks like a stunt double of Chu-yee and a few glimpses of Green Bat King. . .
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Thanks for the update TiffTiff!

I cant really see He Zhuoyan's face from the pic but the blogger has promised to release more pics of Xiao Zhao soon. Xiao Zhao's costume looks very plain and boring- probably because of the dull colour plus, i dont really fancy her hairstyle, seriously dont like curls in ancient series.

Pics of Zhu'er with a very boorish and messy-looking ZWJ towards the end of this page link:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=491507107...C1%D1%D4&pn=50

Wise Fool

Talking

No problem sunny, it's just I'm desperate to see ZM's new pix so I keep going back to that blog

After seeing XZ pix, I'm begining to lose hope in the costume/hair department. They said they will fix XZ outfit, that the clothes she had on looked like crap! And that crazy, curly buns, WTH?

It seems like ZJZ likes messy hair? Gosh, I can't stand looking at ZWJ any more. His clothes looks like homeless rag, and that messy nest on his head, yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    No problem sunny, it's just I'm desperate to see ZM's new pix so I keep going back to that blog

After seeing XZ pix, I'm begining to lose hope in the costume/hair department. They said they will fix XZ outfit, that the clothes she had on looked like crap! And that crazy, curly buns, WTH?

It seems like ZJZ likes messy hair? Gosh, I can't stand looking at ZWJ any more. His clothes looks like homeless rag, and that messy nest on his head, yuck.
    I think the newest picture where ZWJ is boorish is when he first left that cave, and so he is very untidy and boorish-looking. I am glad they did that, b/c I would be annoyed if they made him pristine-looking, that would be unrealistic.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

I don't really like the clothes and hair that much. I think the clothes and hair(at times) were better in BXJ. I think it is surprising how ZJZ spent so little time and money on BXJ but it ended up being one of his best JY productions.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

DC better be one hell of an actor cause his pics make me cringe! >.<

New pics of Xiao Zhao and ZWJ:
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4beb36470100bbjo.html

Actually after looking at it for awhile, XZ's costumes dont seem so bad. Still dont like the curls but i think her hairstyle is alot better than Zhu-er's. Dont know why ZWJ has reverted back to his messy fringe style. I think Deng Chao looks alot better with all his hair bun up.

As for the boorish-looking ZWJ in rags in the earlier pics, fret not. They were filming the scene where ZWJ first met Zhu'er and was still a "caveman", hence the clothes and hair.

Wise Fool

i just hope this series will be able to capture that epic feeling that LOCH 2003 had.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

Quote Originally Posted by Allen D View Post
    i just hope this series will be able to capture that epic feeling that LOCH 2003 had.
    I don't know. Seeing things so far, I find that ZJZ series have turned to abit to artsy... I mean, with the flower on Zhu Er..
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07