Thread: ToGetHer (Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi)

Thumbs up ToGetHer (Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3354/3425445551_605cddf8aa_o.jpg')

Mars is a superstar whose popularity went downhill after a series of negative publicity. His finances went into red alert and he had to find a place to live. He ended up renting a place from Mo Mo, his agoraphobic homebody landlord. He befriended her and her childhood friend Jia Sen, a swimming captain with the intelligence of an 8-year-old.

(汪東城, from Fahrenhiet as Mars (莊俊男)
    (楊丞琳) as Chen Mo Mo (陳默默)
    (胡宇崴) as Wei Jia Sen (魏加森)
    (廖珮伶) as Chen Chu Chu (陳楚楚)
    (金 勤) as Ke Yi Zhi (柯一隻)
    (包偉銘) as Tony
    (許瑋甯) as Ivy (言詩嘉)

Why isn't there a thread on this? I thought it was a nice show. The ending was a sweet, touching one.

I still prefer the love chemisty between rainie and mike thou. But i have to say Jiro's acting has been improving in each drama he films.
    I am grateful when new friends come into my life, but old friends are the best. I know this is true because of YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by xin_0829 View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3354/3425445551_605cddf8aa_o.jpg')

Mars is a superstar whose popularity went downhill after a series of negative publicity. His finances went into red alert and he had to find a place to live. He ended up renting a place from Mo Mo, his agoraphobic homebody landlord. He befriended her and her childhood friend Jia Sen, a swimming captain with the intelligence of an 8-year-old.

(汪東城, from Fahrenhiet as Mars (莊俊男)
    (楊丞琳) as Chen Mo Mo (陳默默)
    (胡宇崴) as Wei Jia Sen (魏加森)
    (廖珮伶) as Chen Chu Chu (陳楚楚)
    (金 勤) as Ke Yi Zhi (柯一隻)
    (包偉銘) as Tony
    (許瑋甯) as Ivy (言詩嘉)

Why isn't there a thread on this? I thought it was a nice show. The ending was a sweet, touching one.

I still prefer the love chemisty between rainie and mike thou. But i have to say Jiro's acting has been improving in each drama he films.
    so rainie ends up with jiro i'm assuming? i kinda wanna see it just for george hu. i like him - he's so cute! he needs to be the lead in a drama.

Yep, ur right, not hard to assume that.. haha!

George's acting an adult with a mind of a 3 year old, he brings out the role jolly well! Right now i'm watching Sanguo KO 3, i think the role there however hasn't give him much room to present.
    I am grateful when new friends come into my life, but old friends are the best. I know this is true because of YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by xin_0829 View Post
    Yep, ur right, not hard to assume that.. haha!

George's acting an adult with a mind of a 3 year old, he brings out the role jolly well! Right now i'm watching Sanguo KO 3, i think the role there however hasn't give him much room to present.
    lol yup.

aww thats so cute! haha. im not really interested in the K.O. series. are they good? i started liking george after seeing him in gong zhu xiao mei, romantic princess. although his role was pretty small...i still thought he was really cute! he kinda reminds me of wang leehom for some reason...

Yep, san guo is nice! I'm still watching now. It's crappy funny! So if you are one who always think logically then you might not like it. Haha..

Just started watching this. The 2 leads are interesting and pretty cute, but a little lacking in chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony View Post
    Just started watching this. The 2 leads are interesting and pretty cute, but a little lacking in chemistry.
    I agree. when you said they lack on screen chemistry.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

I would not recommend this drama unless you are a really die-hard Rainie fan.