Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Summer's Bubble/Pao Mo Zhi Xia ~ Peter Ho, Huang Xiao Ming, Barbie Xu Xi Yuan (Da S)

Quote Originally Posted by 12blbl View Post
    too bad i don't know chinese , completely depend on the subtitle here

ep 4 , OC looked very scary in that slap scene, right?
    XM kept looking OC when she get slap
    yeah at first he looked like he was glaring at her. but then his eyes showed so much emotion

ttp://www.dygvod.com/thread-9936-1-1.html it'slink watch, download this movie to ep 21

okay,not that i'm ranting or anything , i just thought some scenes were not natural enough, and didn't make any sense,
    well most of it are similar to the novel, so it was okay then, i.e the hospital scene when they were unconscious together, and they were in the hospital gown while OC holding XM's hand all the time, it was very intrigue how can they manage to change their clothes, or the flying ribbon's scene kinda to cheesy for me, but those part was awesome in the novel, and one thing the old butler, i don't know if he was suppose to act like that, or perhaps it was just a bad acting from him, ect..ect..

well other than that, i'm still waiting patiently for the next OC movement

Who is XM w/ LX or OC? Can anyone tell me the book version ending? I completely agree that 3 lead are AMAZING. I thought the reason LX was send away because XM want to protect him from OC

Quote Originally Posted by 12blbl View Post
    okay,not that i'm ranting or anything , i just thought some scenes were not natural enough, and didn't make any sense,
    well most of it are similar to the novel, so it was okay then, i.e the hospital scene when they were unconscious together, and they were in the hospital gown while OC holding XM's hand all the time, it was very intrigue how can they manage to change their clothes, or the flying ribbon's scene kinda to cheesy for me, but those part was awesome in the novel, and one thing the old butler, i don't know if he was suppose to act like that, or perhaps it was just a bad acting from him, ect..ect..

well other than that, i'm still waiting patiently for the next OC movement
    yeah, some scenes are weird, but i think its just cause they are trying to stick as closely to the novel as possible and sometimes scenes that are really good/romantic on paper does not look as good on scene. oh well. at least they tried. and its still a very good drama as a whole, imo

lol i agree! sadly, these first few episodes have very few scenes of him hopefully towards the middle/end it will make up for the lack of scenes in the beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    Who is XM w/ LX or OC? Can anyone tell me the book version ending? I completely agree that 3 lead are AMAZING. I thought the reason LX was send away because XM want to protect him from OC
    click to show/hide spoilers
    at the end of the book XM ends up with OC

the reason that LX was sent away was because OC was jealous of the "relationship" between XM and LX. he thought XM was spending too much time with LX, that they were getting too close, etc. so OC sent LX out of the country.

In my opinion XM & LX suit each other better, because both are orphan & they feed off each, they understand each other better than OC. I think OC name similar to OBESSIVE COMPULSIVE that describe him to the T

In my opinion XM & LX suit each other better, because both are orphan & they feed off each, they understand each other better than OC. I think OC name similar to OBESSIVE COMPULSIVE that describe him to the T
    lol well to each their own i guess. i personally think that OC is just what XM needs.

OC=Obsessive compulsive well, OC in the series indeed looks more scary than in the novel

I just want to make sure XM little brother is not biological right? It just me or he kind obessive about her too. What is the real name for Ling Hao I think, he the guy who refuse to do MV w/ XM & later on her partner in a movie.

I just want to make sure XM little brother is not biological right? It just me or he kind obessive about her too. What is the real name for Ling Hao I think, he the guy who refuse to do MV w/ XM & later on her partner in a movie.
    um...you mean yin cheng? he's a half brother to XM. they have the same mother but different fathers (i think?)
    the guy who played ling hao's name is Yang Han (楊瀚)

I remember XM said something about all of the children in the house are orphan themselves?

I remember XM said something about all of the children in the house are orphan themselves?
    click to show/hide spoilers
    In episode 7, we find out that Ou Chen's mom, Ou Ying Ya? committed suicide. Grandpa Ou didn't want Ou Chen's father to be with his daughter, so he probably did something to separate them or not. So after Ou Chen's mom died, his grandpa hired two people to pretend to be his parents. So he's sort of an orphan.

Luo Xi's mom abandon him so he's without parents = orphan in a way

Xia Mo has no parents (well not any known fathers)

Watching episode 8 makes me so angry at all three of them. But the person I find most annoying is Zhen An or what's her name that's Xia Mo's manager. She's always like a chicken without a head. Always panicking, always loud and whiney. Freaking annoying little girl who does not deserve to be manager. Fire her. She's annoying.

Luo Xi is a boy who has trust issues. Ou Chen has control and alcohol issues. Xia Mo has love issues. This drama is like a guilty pleasure. Should not continue watching so annoying all this melodrama.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

If I have to hear the same Black Cat and Milk song, I'm just going to throw everything at the screen. Freaking annoying.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

me too, I don't know why they keep playing that song.

yeah i kinda noticed that they basically have 3 songs and alternate between the singing versions and instrumental versions for background music throughout the WHOLE entire freakin drama. whatever.

ChineseChik525 you are so right the song are getting on my nerves. Can't they a little more romantic or unique song why this 3 its stupid. I think all 3 of them have serious issue. OC ocd & alcohol, LX trusting & arrogant, XM forgivenes & love

Gosh, this is like a typical drama I was expecting more...

I was expecting more from the 3 actors, but in my opinion this series is not as good as Autumn Concerto

I was expecting more from the 3 actors, but in my opinion this series is not as good as Autumn Concerto
    ehh. for me autumns concerto was amazing in the beginning, but after he lost his memory i lost my interest lol. and it got so annoying by the end! like, the leads would find some way to become closer and then all of a sudden have the stupidest little misunderstanding and have to start all over again. it was so frustrating

I wish HXM would take off his wig, it just doesn't suit him. And it doesn't help if HXM and Peter has the same type of hairstyle.

And they seriously need to kill off Zhen En, she's annoying and who cares if she shows contrast between herself and Xia Mo (the calm and poised one).

Barbie's hair is so long, I wouldn't mind if she had it cut two or three inch shorter, especially in this summer weather.

Peter needs to stop drinking. He's always drinking in almost every scene.