Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Mysteries of Love 《談情說案》

Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    But back onto topic, be interested to see Raymond's interpretation of Yakuwa sensei, and hopefully Tavia and the scriptwriters will give us a more three-dimensional Utsumi- I realize having a romance between them is fun, but some small part of me also liked the old set-up of something very plutonic with UST overtones.
    I have a hunch that it's just going to be loosely based on Galileo. But nonetheless, I can't wait to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    anyone mind sharing with me where i can find the series galileo online with english subs? i finished my first japanese series boys before flowers and really thought it was better than the korean version. there's something very quaint about the way the japanese series was done, so i hope to be able to see the japanese version of this one too.
    Erm... I only have direct MU dl links for eng hardsubbed files needing Hjsplit to join, each abt 400mb+. PM me if u r keen.

heard bernice is also joining the cast and that kenneth will become a regular on the show instead of guest star! super excited hope its true...shall find out in a few days after the costume fitting!
    <3 Kenneth & Bernice - BK LOVE!
    Visit:

http://www.kennethma.wordpress.com

Don't care much for the plot but love Raymond Lam and Tavia.

Default The Mysteries of Love (談情說案)

Genre: Modern Action

Year filmed: September 2009

Airing: May 24, 2010 - June 25, 2010

Episodes: 25

Cast: Raymond Lam, Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Bernice Liu,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCrTe...eature=related

http://www.idaocao.com/daocaoeditor/...7121143369.jpg
    Last edited by Boshox; 04-09-10 at 06:35 PM.
    Favorite shows: E.U., Rosy Business
    Favorite actor: Ron Ng, Wayne Lai
    Favorite actress: Tavia Yeung

I followed this serie since the first day that it aired and I can tell that this serie is very interesting and funny too! Especially those Kenneth's one night stand girlfriend, very funny This monday they will the 10th episode and it will be good episode because Raymond will ask Tavia to be his girlfriend!

Default good serie

I followed this serie on tudou.com and I think it's a good serie. Especially with Kenneth Ma and his many one night stand girlfriends, there is one is particularly very funny. I don't know how was the japanese serie but I think that one with Raymond is interesting!

when is this series come out & how long

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    when is this series come out & how long
    This serie is aired since May 24th from Monday to Friday every week a total of 25 episodes. Can watch it on tudou.com

the cases in this series is so easy, no challenge at all zzzzzzzzzzzz

any1 w/ a bit knowledge of physics will figure out all the cases
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I thought my canton is pretty good but when it comes to the scientific terms, i have no clue what's going on. Can someone please translate to me what Tavia says in the breakup scene(before she bust out crying)? I know it has something to do with something combining causing love, but I hate to be guessing what is going on.

Everytime Raymond opens is mouth I want to stab him. Its mostly because I have no clue what he is saying.

I find this series really boring. There is no suspense to the cases they solve. For a good forensics series, they need to bring back Bobbie Auyeung.

Raymond Lam is much better when he can showcase his witty crazier darker side. I just can't appreciate his calm slightly emo bland interpretation - blahhh...

I really don't like the Kenneth Ma/Bernice Liu combo.

IMO, this series was not good. It was highly anticipated, particularly by die-hard FungYi fans, but it came out to be so blah... The cases lacked suspense, anticipation, and we can really care less about how everything goes. One of the memorable cases was the one with Ruco and Raymond Wong. TVB tried to hard to incorporate Kingsley role into the series as I felt it really has little to solving cases. And even if it did, we have no clue what he's saying unless you're a physicist like him. The numbers really drove me nuts.

Aside from the cases, understanding love was a major component of the series. Did TVB impress us? Not so much. Kingsley tried to understand what love meant from a scientific standpoint and that there was a biological component. It wasn't anything revolutionary that we don't know although I have no idea what that 5 letter word (the one that Kenneth can't even say but ends with the last word meaning "sour") means.

The only light-hearted and entertaining parts was Kenneth and his one night stands. I don't think he was that convincing as the playboy. How about swaping roles with Raymond? Kingsley, on the other hand, was just plain boring (although I like Raymond).

I was told (or expected) Bernice to be second female lead, but she was nothing more than a guest star. She came on and off and appeared in almost every episode in the last 5 episodes. But I didn't really mind since her acting has always only been so-so.

One of Tavia's greatest talent is her ability to cry and generally, I pity her in series where she cried. But it just went out of hand in the episode where Raymond broke up with her. She was emotionally weaker than I thought. And when she exposed the scar on her hand to Raymond, I was even more surprised.

Plot: 2/5
    Acting: 3/5 Only Tavia deserved some praise. Everyone else was mediocre and I expected way more from Kenneth and Raymond.
    Favorite Character: Gordon (Kenneth Ma) Plus, he looked amazing in that hair and the clothes he wore. Thumbs up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liling View Post
    IMO, this series was not good. It was highly anticipated, particularly by die-hard FungYi fans, but it came out to be so blah... The cases lacked suspense, anticipation, and we can really care less about how everything goes. One of the memorable cases was the one with Ruco and Raymond Wong. TVB tried to hard to incorporate Kingsley role into the series as I felt it really has little to solving cases. And even if it did, we have no clue what he's saying unless you're a physicist like him. The numbers really drove me nuts.

Aside from the cases, understanding love was a major component of the series. Did TVB impress us? Not so much. Kingsley tried to understand what love meant from a scientific standpoint and that there was a biological component. It wasn't anything revolutionary that we don't know although I have no idea what that 5 letter word (the one that Kenneth can't even say but ends with the last word meaning "sour") means.

The only light-hearted and entertaining parts was Kenneth and his one night stands. I don't think he was that convincing as the playboy. How about swaping roles with Raymond? Kingsley, on the other hand, was just plain boring (although I like Raymond).

I was told (or expected) Bernice to be second female lead, but she was nothing more than a guest star. She came on and off and appeared in almost every episode in the last 5 episodes. But I didn't really mind since her acting has always only been so-so.

One of Tavia's greatest talent is her ability to cry and generally, I pity her in series where she cried. But it just went out of hand in the episode where Raymond broke up with her. She was emotionally weaker than I thought. And when she exposed the scar on her hand to Raymond, I was even more surprised.

Plot: 2/5
    Acting: 3/5 Only Tavia deserved some praise. Everyone else was mediocre and I expected way more from Kenneth and Raymond.
    Favorite Character: Gordon (Kenneth Ma) Plus, he looked amazing in that hair and the clothes he wore. Thumbs up!!
    Pretty much exactly how I felt about the series. Everything was spot on. That scar came out of no where. Everything Raymond says makes no sense to me. All those numerical formulas makes me want to kill myself. I still dont' know what that phrase that ends with "sour" means. The ending makes no sense, but I'm pretty much immune to horrible TVB endings. My expectations are extremely low.

I watched the series for Tavia+ Raymond since they haven't starred in anything since TOB, but overall the series failed me

Just watched House and about 90% sure that the "sour" thing Dr. Kingsley keeps on talking about is Oxytocin - the emotional bonding hormone!

Thumbs down

I'm watching this series right now w/ English sub and so far, I already don't like Raymond. I can't stand his hair, it's so ugly and weird, and did he gained weight? He and Kenneth seemed so unnatural keep on smiling for no reason.

tavia looks really good in this series and her acting is good as well

I prefer Galileo. But Tavia plays good in the series
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://sensasian.com/images/products/V16501H-D.jpg')

Let just say if you having nothing better is this is, otherwise this just waste of time IT PLAIN BORING

i just finished watching this series. And sorry i found this kind of boring, lack of story and plain. Do the police dept have somekind of forencic lab or sumthing?? it's like they kept ask Kingsley.

I heard about the fuss regarding Galileo things and i watched Galileo long time ago and must say it's different, maybe the similarity is the Kings background character. Galileo is far better and more exciting and more dynamic story.